PDA

View Full Version : Sons Of Guns With Jesse James...Anyone See It ?

Jeff '79
03-29-2012, 5:00pm
Jesse James bought a BAR for $25,000 base price, not including mods...That was a good episode...:yesnod:...:seasix:
He sold everything in California, and moved to Austin TX, and is opening a custom antique car shop.

Nemesis
03-29-2012, 5:05pm
Saw it last night. They must have made a boat load of money to allow that vince dude to come back for that job.

Jeff '79
03-29-2012, 5:07pm
Saw it last night. They must have made a boat load of money to allow that vince dude to come back for that job.

:yesnod: That guy seems mentally deficient in the personality department. It seems that he needs a good beating.

Joecooool
03-29-2012, 5:15pm
Jessie is an asshole. I can't believe he cheated on Sandra with that trashy slut.

Dumbass.

Issues
03-29-2012, 5:17pm
:yesnod: That guy seems mentally deficient in the personality department. It seems that he needs a good beating.

Jessie is an asshole. I can't believe he cheated on Sandra with that trashy slut.

Dumbass.

:iagree: On both counts. :yesnod:

Chris Fowler
03-29-2012, 5:26pm
My guess...Vince leaving the shop was a "storyline only" event, just to add something else to the show.

I could be wrong...but I know a lot of this stuff is "made for TV"

Jeff '79
03-29-2012, 5:27pm
My guess...Vince leaving the shop was a "storyline only" event, just to add something else to the show.

:iagree:

Issues
03-29-2012, 5:32pm

Made for TV drama, I wonder what would happen if Jerry Springer showed up to buy a weapon ..??

Nemesis
03-29-2012, 6:00pm

If it wasn't, you would have seen a fight between chris and jesse.

...Whitepower...
03-29-2012, 6:19pm
Im over reality TV.

Jeff '79
03-29-2012, 6:21pm
Im over reality TV.

Me too, but I just happened to get hooked into that one the other night. I'd LOVE to own a Browning Automatic Rifle, Bonnie & Clyde style...I couldn't resist watching that bad boy get built.

The_Dude
03-29-2012, 6:22pm
Im over reality TV.

Not me. I can't wait for the next presidential debate.

Jeff '79
03-29-2012, 6:23pm
Not me. I can't wait for the next presidential debate.

:rofl:

mike100
03-29-2012, 9:27pm
So you are telling me that Jesse James is not in a prohibited category- firearms wise?

Didn't that guy admit to staling Mark Hamill's Porsche at the San Diego Sports Arena in the 80's during some kind of ice show? I would have pegged him for a felon- guess not...

Frizzle
03-29-2012, 9:31pm
I was excited about the bar.

I liked how they tried to make a modern style BAR with pistol grips ect....

LAME that they used the 308 instead of the 30-06. Who cares if the .308 is a more common round... the 30-06 is what makes the BAR so bad ass!

lallend
03-29-2012, 9:38pm
LAME that they used the 308 instead of the 30-06. Who cares if the .308 is a more common round... the 30-06 is what makes the BAR so bad ass!I'd take .308 over 06... Link (http://www.snipercountry.com/articles/accuracyfacts.asp)

theanswriz42
03-29-2012, 11:02pm

You're wrong. There's a rather lengthy thread over at ar-15.com about what actually happened. Apparently some guns from red jacket mysteriously went missing and the guy and his daughter are banned from getting a FFL again. To keep operating, Vince got a FFL and RJF ran under that, in exchange, Vince got a significant share in the company. After the TV show aired, the company was reincorporated into another one, leaving Vince's piece worthless. The school teacher guy got a FFL which is what the company is currently running on and is largely why he's the COO of it now. There's also a pending lawsuit been Vince and RJF.

If I was Vince, I'd be out the door too.

nhlgopens
03-30-2012, 7:10am
I have a BAR... :kimblair:

Chris Fowler
03-30-2012, 7:45am
You're wrong. There's a rather lengthy thread over at ar-15.com about what actually happened. Apparently some guns from red jacket mysteriously went missing and the guy and his daughter are banned from getting a FFL again. To keep operating, Vince got a FFL and RJF ran under that, in exchange, Vince got a significant share in the company. After the TV show aired, the company was reincorporated into another one, leaving Vince's piece worthless. The school teacher guy got a FFL which is what the company is currently running on and is largely why he's the COO of it now. There's also a pending lawsuit been Vince and RJF.

If I was Vince, I'd be out the door too.
I knew about most of that. It's actually on the wiki...amazingly enough.

I just said that was my guess...given that I know a lot of these shows have fake drama.

The leaving and coming back like he has just never felt...normal.

theanswriz42
03-30-2012, 8:20am
I knew about most of that. It's actually on the wiki...amazingly enough.

I just said that was my guess...given that I know a lot of these shows have fake drama.

The leaving and coming back like he has just never felt...normal.

Yeah, the overly scripted aspect of the show is just lame.

Madmikeee
03-30-2012, 12:21pm
sorry won't watch ANYTHING with that toolbag in it.

Same goes for anything with the Teutels. No room in my TV world for a bunch of self entitled douchebags.

onedef92
03-30-2012, 2:00pm
Why, no. No, I did not. Any decent slim pics?

MrPeabody
03-30-2012, 3:23pm
sorry won't watch ANYTHING with that toolbag in it.

Same goes for anything with the Teutels. No room in my TV world for a bunch of self entitled douchebags.

I can't think of anyone who makes me change channels faster than him. Okay, maybe Oprah.:lol:

Vette40th
03-30-2012, 3:31pm
Made for TV drama, I wonder what would happen if Jerry Springer showed up to buy a weapon ..??
Or Zimmerman......

Stangkiller
04-02-2012, 5:44pm
Or Zimmerman......

1 shot 1 kill...he obviously knows how to handle his handle. I'd sell him another one :yesnod:

He's 100% innocent until proven guilty. Not to mention there's a whole bunch of very racist extremist groups out to get him, including putting a bounty on his head.

stingraymyway
04-03-2012, 12:00am
I stopped watching it after they tried to turn it into a redneck soap opera.