PDA

View Full Version : FU Costco!

Rotorhead
03-26-2012, 2:57pm
Bouhgt 4 new tires for my truck online @ Costco, great deal. I get the email they are in so I take off work today to get them put on and run some errands. After an hour of speaking to a rep he informs me the tires have not arrived. I show him the email on my phone and he says it was a mistake. While all this was going on I walked around the shop and found four more of the same tires amd tell him to put these on. He refuses. I go to speak to a manager and that is going to take another hour as they are putting out other fires. I come back and one of the customers asks what tires I purchased, and when I told him he said that is what they are puttting on his truck, same size and everything. I get pissed and when I confronted the saleshole he disappeared for lunch.

I just can't feckin win.:barnbabe:

Mike Mercury
03-26-2012, 3:09pm
http://studiopictor.com/sitebuilder/images/Costco_Cartoon_Final-293x331.jpg

Rotorhead
03-26-2012, 4:18pm
You asked to speak to a manager and then left? If it was that important I wouldn't leave. But that's just me.

Oh yea, you bought tires at Costco. :D

Same tires would have cost me $200 more anywhere else. Yes I left, I had already been there too long. I have sent an email to corporate. Either way, I'm screwed out of a day of work, and gonna have to wait for a reply.

Skia
03-26-2012, 4:24pm
I bet the guy that got your tires was a canuck. :yesnod:

04 commemorative
03-26-2012, 4:38pm
Bought many tires at Costco....never had a problem....hope it worked out for you

OddBall
03-26-2012, 4:45pm

:lolsmile::lolsmile::lolsmile:

Rotorhead
03-26-2012, 4:50pm

:slap:

Mirroredshades
03-26-2012, 5:43pm

That's just messed up man.

:skep:

:D

Allan
03-26-2012, 6:15pm
Bouhgt 4 new tires for my truck online @ Costco, great deal. I get the email they are in so I take off work today to get them put on and run some errands. After an hour of speaking to a rep he informs me the tires have not arrived. I show him the email on my phone and he says it was a mistake. While all this was going on I walked around the shop and found four more of the same tires amd tell him to put these on. He refuses. I go to speak to a manager and that is going to take another hour as they are putting out other fires. I come back and one of the customers asks what tires I purchased, and when I told him he said that is what they are puttting on his truck, same size and everything. I get pissed and when I confronted the saleshole he disappeared for lunch.

I just can't feckin win.:barnbabe:

Hell, that's nothing.

Wait until you try and deal with hhgregg! :banghead: :cuss: