PDA

View Full Version : Dangers of traffic stops...

NCC-1701
03-25-2012, 6:11am
Video: Man waiting with gun shoots cop (http://www.policeone.com/vehicle-incidents/articles/5263880-Video-Man-waiting-with-gun-shoots-cop)

78SA
03-25-2012, 6:53am
I hope he gets death. :issues:

Datawiz
03-25-2012, 8:17am
Damn, I read the news every day over here and never heard that story before.

OddBall
03-25-2012, 8:45am
Rivera was found hiding naked in a trash can...

...just like the animal he is

island14
03-25-2012, 11:04am
No wonder some cops are so nervous....

Seemed like a somewhat friendly stop, where just a warning might have been given..

ConstantChange
03-25-2012, 11:05am
I'm glad the officer wasn't seriously injured. That's insane.

ConstantChange
03-25-2012, 11:11am
No wonder some cops are so nervous....

Seemed like a somewhat friendly stop, where just a warning might have been given..

One of my best friends is an officer and I've gone on several ride alongs. He worked overnight in a bad area of town. Traffic stops are very dangerous. He pointed out to me how they are taught to touch the back of the car or back window while walking up to the door. This leaves their fingerprints on the car so if something happens, they will be able to make a positive match on the vehicle.

I'd bet serious money at least one person in the car had a warrant and would be going to jail once the officer ran their information.

Vette Jockey
03-25-2012, 11:45am
During X-Files doing a rendition of Cops, one of the guys, I think he was a Deputy, made a very chilling but true statement. He said to the best of my recollection, "Somewhere, someplace, there is someone out there who wants to kill me. The only question is, will I meet him tonight?"

If anyone wonders why so many tickets are given out for tinted windows, especially limousine tint, you now know why. :shots:

Rotorhead
03-25-2012, 12:23pm
Hope the dirtbag useless peice of shit cocksuker gets his oring busted in prison.

Rotorhead
03-25-2012, 12:26pm
During X-Files doing a rendition of Cops, one of the guys, I think he was a Deputy, made a very chilling but true statement. He said to the best of my recollection, "Somewhere, someplace, there is someone out there who wants to kill me. The only question is, will I meet him tonight?"

If anyone wonders why so many tickets are given out for tinted windows, especially limousine tint, you now know why. :shots:

I agree with you until you brought up window tint.