PDA

View Full Version : Can You Believe This Sh*t!!!!

Norm
03-23-2012, 7:19pm
I had to cut the grass today, it was over 6". Don't normally start cutting in this area 'til mid April, Jeeez.

Jeff '79
03-23-2012, 7:22pm
I was thinking about cutting mine, but, well, I'm still thinkin'.:D

Poog
03-23-2012, 7:24pm
I'll probably have to cut mine next weekend. :wtf:

mrvette
03-23-2012, 7:24pm
Woosie, what you rather do Willis?? shovel snow on the 6th of MAY, or mow the lawn???

pardon my ass, but I MADE my decision.....

NOT seen one flake of snow since May '97, and hope to never see it again, ANY of it....

:seasix:

VITE1
03-23-2012, 7:25pm
I am thinking about putting the sprinklers on. The trees are budding and the grass is starting to get green. In NH in March.

Jeff '79
03-23-2012, 7:25pm
I'll probably have to cut mine next weekend. :wtf:

Me too...It's getting a bit shaggy already.... Sure beats snow !!!

03-23-2012, 7:27pm
can you come mow mine.

stupid spring:issues:

MrPeabody
03-23-2012, 7:36pm
[mrvette] Pour gas and oil on it and you'll never have to cut it. [mrvette]

Jeff '79
03-23-2012, 7:45pm

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

boracayjohnny
03-23-2012, 7:56pm

:rofl::lol:

Or you could do like the folks here and just burn it. Then, the FD gets to rush to the scene and the vehicles break down. It's a win/win for viewing chaos.

Bill
03-23-2012, 7:59pm
Buncha lightweights in this thread. I mowed my grass at least once a month during the Winter, and it's once a week at this point for the duration of Summer, which is already here in Houston.

lspencer534
03-23-2012, 8:02pm
My grass needs mowing, probably 4"-6" tall, but with 4" of rain the day before yesterday, gound is just too soggy. 83 degrees today. I think I'll even plant my garden this weekend.

cmb396
03-23-2012, 8:07pm
Mine needs it this weekend, spose to rain all weekend tho!!

Bill
03-23-2012, 8:07pm
My grass needs mowing, probably 4"-6" tall, but with 4" of rain the day before yesterday, gound is just too soggy. 83 degrees today. I think I'll even plant my garden this weekend.

See if your neighbor will cut it for you. He does have the most kick-ass lawn equipment on the block, and you can be sure he won't accidentally knick the bark on any of your trees.

:dance:

Jeff '79
03-23-2012, 8:16pm
The Bee-Gees are on PBS......:shots:

boracayjohnny
03-23-2012, 8:45pm
The Bee-Gees are on PBS......:shots:

:lol:

Just for you...

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp141/boracayjohnny/Funny%20Videos/kickass.gif

SubZero
03-23-2012, 9:02pm
mine's lookin the same way. Unfortunately it's going to rain for the next five days:slap:

Entropy
03-23-2012, 9:03pm
I have people who take care of this.

Kerrmudgeon
03-24-2012, 1:35am
This is my idea of a "lawn"......:D
http://www.lease2buy.com/images_HA/New_Mexico_rent_to_own_homes_351.jpg

73sbVert
03-24-2012, 1:45am

That's what mine looks like too! Awesome upkeep! Spray Ground Clear on it once a year, done.

:D

Torqaholic
03-24-2012, 1:56am
Not unusual to get several inches of heavy wet snow or an ice storm the last week of March around here. If that happens this year it's going to be a mess because most of the trees have popped leaves and they'll take on a lot of weight :sadangel:

CertInsaneC5
03-24-2012, 6:39am

My uncle did this. He lives in Vegas. The city footed over half the bill for it as well. I would love to do this. But at just over 3/4's of an acre that would be a shit ton of stone. :willy::rofl:

The mower will be coming out tomorrow if the ground dries up a little here today.

Kerrmudgeon
03-24-2012, 6:44am

That's what mine looks like too! Awesome upkeep! Spray Ground Clear on it once a year, done.

:D

My uncle did this. He lives in Vegas. The city footed over half the bill for it as well. I would love to do this. But at just over 3/4's of an acre that would be a shit ton of stone. :willy::rofl:

The mower will be coming out tomorrow if the ground dries up a little here today.

My aunt and uncle moved from Downy CA, right around DisneyLand, to Yucca Valley, and the last thing he did before he moved was to push his lawn mower to the street with a "FREE" sign on it! He was just glad to be rid of it.......:rofl:

CertInsaneC5
03-24-2012, 7:02am
My aunt and uncle moved from Downy CA, right around DisneyLand, to Yucca Valley, and the last thing he did before he moved was to push his lawn mower to the street with a "FREE" sign on it! He was just glad to be rid of it.......:rofl:

My uncle had a lawn crew do his. Front yard was the only grassy area. He left his mower in Cali with the new owners of his house. Told them it would die of loneliness where he was going. :rofl:

mrvette
03-24-2012, 7:03am

There are two houses I know of in this 'hood' that the folks did that to, both look great, but here in Florida, river stone is EXPENSIVE.....the lawn here with that all over looks great, years later, but jeez I bet it was well over ten grand for all that stone, the other lawn was done little at a time with bricks, and who ever did it, did a nice job also, the bricks do get driven on some for parking, never spotted any cars on the stone.....

down here on this sand bar, there is no soil really worth having, tough to grow much of anything, even after 40 years, both yards and the tree lawn are soft as hell, no body to the 'soil' at all....

:leaving:

mrvette
03-24-2012, 7:17am
Not unusual to get several inches of heavy wet snow or an ice storm the last week of March around here. If that happens this year it's going to be a mess because most of the trees have popped leaves and they'll take on a lot of weight :sadangel:

OH GOD!!!! the DC region is famous for that shit, set there listening to the limbs snap off pine, spruce, and even deciduous trees with leaves on them, nasty all over cars, houses, etc.....there is nothing so filthy as a tree.....:leaving::kimblair:

ApexOversteer
03-24-2012, 10:22am
I had to cut the grass today, it was over 6". Don't normally start cutting in this area 'til mid April, Jeeez.

I had to cut mine in February.

Cybercowboy
03-24-2012, 10:32am
Mine needs it bad and Brian the lawn guy should be by Monday to take care of it. :D