PDA

View Full Version : I wouldn't be too focused on Google...

Ryan Bell
03-23-2012, 11:33am
...the NSA already has everything.

A Terrifying Look Into The NSA's Ability To Capture And Analyze Pretty Much Every Communication | Techdirt (http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20120317/00381118147/terrifying-look-into-nsas-ability-to-capture-analyze-pretty-much-every-communication.shtml)

kingpin
03-23-2012, 11:35am
:willy:

onedef92
03-23-2012, 12:07pm
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/RCTFORME/MotivationalPosters/power.jpg

island14
03-23-2012, 12:24pm
If I wrap my head in aluminum foil can they still read my mind?

onedef92
03-23-2012, 12:28pm

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc125/ayla1209/Misc/lone_gunmen.jpg

Doug28450
03-23-2012, 12:30pm

If it makes you feel better, go ahead and do it. However, based on your posts here they've already concluded that there is nothing in your mind worth investigating.

:D

island14
03-23-2012, 12:35pm
Thanks Doug..

I feel much safer now

Bill
03-23-2012, 2:17pm

I do. It can't hurt. I take no chances!
<<<<<<<

:rofl:

Jeff '79
03-23-2012, 2:19pm
You got that right. My neighbors kid works for them, and......well, nothing....
Let it suffice to say...That's his job.
If the man wants you, he will get you, make no bones about it.

Bill
03-23-2012, 2:20pm
You got that right. My neighbors kid works for them, and......well, nothing....

Be sure and ask for the frequent flier miles on your "rendition" trip to that unnamed foreign country where you will be tortured.

Jeff '79
03-23-2012, 2:32pm
Be sure and ask for the frequent flier miles on your "rendition" trip to that unnamed foreign country where you will be tortured.

:rofl:

The thing is, they don't care about us. With the manpower they don't have, they have bigger fish to fry, which brings me back to.....If the man wants you, he will reach out and touch you...The key word being "if".

Jeff '79
03-23-2012, 2:35pm
Spill the beans man.

No one is watching this little part of the web. :D

If I told you the company that he "really" worked for , you wouldn't believe it.....No can do , though...

island14
03-23-2012, 2:39pm
Spill the beans man.

No one is watching this little part of the web. :D

:iagree:

You could always PM the info if you are worried, the Mods don't read Pm's here, like some other sites..

:lol:

mrvette
03-23-2012, 2:42pm
DIA, project Carnivore, Dulles Airport Va.....

:seasix::hurray::kimblair:

Jeff '79
03-23-2012, 2:59pm
DIA, project Carnivore, Dulles Airport Va.....

:seasix::hurray::kimblair:

Ha ! You're on the right track, but not close, other than the region.

boracayjohnny
03-23-2012, 3:02pm
Taken from the comments:

Bluffdale, UT? Serious? Expand the photo a little and you'll see a freeway, an Adobe site, and a Cabelas outdoor shop. Pretty secretive...until the mall goes in next door. Get real Wired.

superdoo

My thoughts exactly. I've lived in Salt Lake County for 35 years, of which Bluffdale is a part. It isn't some isolated town; I like almost every other resident here had no idea about some massive polygamist sect that purportedly is running the place; and it is part of a metropolitan area that includes thousands a tech firms, including Adobe, eBay, IMFlash (that does most of the world's SSD's) and more.

Salt Lake voted for Obama, is less than 50% mainstream Mormon (I have no idea what percentage of Fundamentalist nut jobs are here, probably about the same as any other metropolitan community) and was voted one of the most 'Gay Friendly Communities' in America.Meanwhile, everybody knows exactly where this 'secret' data center is as there are numerous reports on what its purpose is and the jobs it is bringing to the area. It is within 30 miles of 5 universities and colleges and is visible from an 8 lane freeway, although a typical viewer might be more distracted by the nearby Ikea.

The area isn't being run by backwater men with beards and tinfoil hats, although the article seems to be written by one.

My .02....some hype, some truth, and some people worried about their message to the husband/wife on what to pick up for dinner in this article. YMMV.

kingpin
03-23-2012, 3:16pm
So if you started to use the words like bomb...terrorist...Obama...on the web you think you'd be in trouble?

:dance:

Nox
03-23-2012, 3:18pm

Maybe I can get professional courtesy... :rofl:

Nox
03-23-2012, 3:26pm
If I told you the company that he "really" worked for , you wouldn't believe it.....No can do , though...

If *he* told you the actual company he worked for, I wouldn't believe it. :leaving:

kingpin
03-23-2012, 3:29pm
Not if you're Canadian. They know those folks are all talk and no go. :D

:issues:

If *he* told you the actual company he worked for, I wouldn't believe it. :leaving:

:iagree:

Dude is probably one of those deodorant testers and goes around sniffing armpits all day.

boracayjohnny
03-23-2012, 3:37pm
Maybe I can get professional courtesy... :rofl:

Bagram ATOC, Sgt Wheredoyouwanttogotoday......

:D