PDA

View Full Version : Should have used it on a lottery ticket

C4fan
02-12-2012, 2:54pm
I guess you could say I got lucky. I've received 2 warnings in as many weekends. Both were for 10 over. We live in rural OK and I almost always drive 5-10 over the speed limit. Last weekend I got tagged in the C6 heading to meet up for a short cruise to Chickasha, OK. He let me off with a warning, whew. Then this morning driving my company truck I got tagged again. I thought for sure he would see the other warning and ticket me. But, luckily he let me off with another warning.:dance: Too bad this lucky streak didn't kick in just before buying a lottery ticket.:)

Taurus
02-12-2012, 2:57pm
I guess you could say I got lucky. I've received 2 warnings in as many weekends. Both were for 10 over. We live in rural OK and I almost always drive 5-10 over the speed limit. Last weekend I got tagged in the C6 heading to meet up for a short cruise to Chickasha, OK. He let me off with a warning, whew. Then this morning driving my company truck I got tagged again. I thought for sure he would see the other warning and ticket me. But, luckily he let me off with another warning.:dance: Too bad this lucky streak didn't kick in just before buying a lottery ticket.:)

You need to carry banana bread, keeps you from getting a ticket every time.Long story............

C4fan
02-12-2012, 3:25pm
You need to carry banana bread, keeps you from getting a ticket every time.Long story............

That sounds like it would be a good story. You'll have to share sometime.:cert: No need to email. I have plenty of bushes outside, you can just make one on them start burning and talk to me.:D

Taurus
02-12-2012, 3:39pm
That sounds like it would be a good story. You'll have to share sometime.:cert: No need to email. I have plenty of bushes outside, you can just make one on them start burning and talk to me.:D

I've told this before, got pulled over doing about 25 over and the officer ran my license and registration, all came back fine. He asked if I had anything in the car he needed to know about so, you know the routine, guns hand grenades, drugs ect. I saw an opportunity. I was delivering some banana bread to an uncle at the time and I said "yes I do, I have banana bread" to which I help up the loaf. He got a good laugh and told me it was obvious I was going to be more trouble than the ticket was worth and he sent me on my way.

It's nice to be the Mighty Taurus! By the way, check you bushes, are they burning yet?

C4fan
02-12-2012, 4:15pm
I've told this before, got pulled over doing about 25 over and the officer ran my license and registration, all came back fine. He asked if I had anything in the car he needed to know about so, you know the routine, guns hand grenades, drugs ect. I saw an opportunity. I was delivering some banana bread to an uncle at the time and I said "yes I do, I have banana bread" to which I help up the loaf. He got a good laugh and told me it was obvious I was going to be more trouble than the ticket was worth and he sent me on my way.

It's nice to be the Mighty Taurus! By the way, check you bushes, are they burning yet?

I think so, it's at the neighbors place and it looks suspiciously like a bbq pit. I'm headed over there now to see if I can talk to it.

Frizlefrak
02-12-2012, 5:14pm
Pick your nose while you're pulled over. He won't want you to touch his pen to sign the ticket.

C4fan
02-12-2012, 6:19pm
Pick your nose while you're pulled over. He won't want you to touch his pen to sign the ticket.

:rofl:Watch him start dancing when you flick you finger at him.