PDA

View Full Version : Guess Whos' Coming To Dinner? Man Breaks Into Home, Cleans, Cooks Dinner

onedef92
02-10-2012, 12:23pm
Police: Man Breaks Into Home, Cleans, Cooks Dinner
Ashley Murray Came Home To Find Keith Davis There Cleaning, Cooking Dinner

POSTED: 10:17 am EST February 10, 2012
UPDATED: 10:29 am EST February 10, 2012

SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Imagine coming home to a clean house with your laundry folded and dinner made.

It sounds like a dream come true, right? Not if a burglar was the one who did it.

That's exactly what happened to a woman in South Bend, Ind.

"The chicken and the onion, but the broth was under here and the chicken and onions were in here. He had that steaming up real nice," said Ashley Murray.

Murray came home Monday night to quite a shock.

She found a strange man in her home, but he didn't rob her.

"He had cooked some chicken and some onions in a pan, folded my clothes up and swept my floor," she said.

The burglar was making dinner, had neatly organized her laundry and cleaned her floors.

"He drunk up my orange juice, but its cool 'cause he swept my floors and folded my clothes (laughs)."

While Murray has a sense of humor about what happened, the strange break-in has left her and her son somewhat scared and nervous.

Police say Keith Davis got into Murray's apartment through a front window.

When police arrested Davis, he was calmly sitting in a chair, but wasn't making any sense.

"Me and the police think he was on some type of drug. He seemed like he really thought this was his home," said Murray.

Murray says Davis even put a sheet and pillow on her couch.

"He didn't take nothing. I guess he took a nap while the food was cooking," she said.

As for that food, Murray says she wasn't taking any chances.

"I didn't know what he put in there, what he mixed in there. I don't know if he mixed something that got him thinking' this was his house. So we just threw it in the trash can (laughs)."

Davis is charged with breaking and entering.

Jobaka
02-10-2012, 12:27pm
See? It's not just us.

onedef92
02-10-2012, 12:30pm
See? It's not just us.

:rofl:

island14
02-10-2012, 12:43pm
See? It's not just us.

:rofl:

Bucwheat
02-10-2012, 3:17pm
That juice had a little Vodka in it me thinks.