PDA

View Full Version : Ga. Girl Fights off Kidnapper at Walmart

onedef92
02-09-2012, 10:28am
Ga Girl Fights Off Kidnapper at Walmart - YouTube

A 7-year-old girl remembered her stranger danger training and was able to get away from a man who tried to abduct her Wednesday at a Walmart store, police said.

jaxgator
02-09-2012, 10:34am
Heard about that on the Boortz show this morning on the way to work.

Finally! A story with a happy ending. :hurray:

Mike Mercury
02-09-2012, 10:34am
we're probably also providing that thug with

* free cell phone
* a mortgage he doesn't have to pay back
* free health care
* monthly govt check

and apparently - it still isn't enough.

LilRedCorvette
02-09-2012, 10:43am
Glad she's OK...but this is why you should never, ever let your kids out of sight when at a store. Stories like this in the news all the time, and not all of them have such a happy ending.

Rotorhead
02-09-2012, 10:44am
Good on the little girl, But where was the fecking mother?

NEVRL8T
02-09-2012, 10:46am

Do you have any children?

nhlgopens
02-09-2012, 10:47am
It's a shame that someone didn't shoot the freak. :cert:

vtelvr
02-09-2012, 10:48am
Next step for that guy with the little girl in hand probably had an ending much like the sick bastard in Canton Ga that raped and killed the girl a month or so ago. MthrFkr needs his balls chopped with something very blunt and traumatic, and then set in the deepest darkest hole to rot the rest of his sorry ass life away. BRING BACK THE ROPE AND OAK TREE!!!!!

The little girl did EXACTLY what she should have done in that situation...Make as much noise and kick and scream and scratch to get away.

onedef92
02-09-2012, 10:50am
"Crime can not be tolerated. Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding." - Henri Ducard

wicked_c6
02-09-2012, 11:43am
I believe they said the guy was just released too on attempted murder charges. I think we all know what the outcome would have been. This is why, the few times I do go to Wally world...my 8 and 13 year old are not to stray far.

onedef92
02-09-2012, 11:45am
I believe they said the guy was just released too on attempted murder charges. I think we all know what the outcome would have been. This is why, the few times I do go to Wally world...my 8 and 13 year old are not to stray far.

Hell, you can't even let your kids go to the restroom by themselves anymore, even if its within 10 feet of you. :sadangel:

Rotorhead
02-09-2012, 11:54am
Nope, but I have taken children department stores while babysitting and never let them outta my site.

Rotorhead
02-09-2012, 12:08pm
Pretty sad but true commentary of the world we live in today. :yesnod:

38 years ago my parents were the same way.

onedef92
02-09-2012, 12:31pm
Growing up my mom was careful but would let me go to the toy section and hang out there at the grocery store. As a parent, NFW i would do that today.

And once I got old enough to secure my own winkie, my parents would let me go to public restrooms by myself, too. We don't do that anymore with our kids.

NEVRL8T
02-09-2012, 12:58pm
Nope, but I have taken children department stores while babysitting and never let them outta my site.

Wait until you have them 24 hours a day for 18 years. Believe me, they will escape your sight.

MrPeabody
02-09-2012, 1:07pm
It's a shame that someone didn't shoot the freak. :cert:

Clearly, seven year olds should be allowed to carry.

onedef92
02-09-2012, 1:08pm
Wait until you have them 24 hours a day for 18 years. Believe me, they will escape your sight.

Enter the sleepless nights. No good phone call comes after 11 PM.... :sadangel:

Rotorhead
02-09-2012, 1:09pm

After about 16 years I can understand. If you let a girl that young escape your site in a department store long enough for a kidnapper to feel safe enough to grab her, you are what is wrong with America.

NEVRL8T
02-09-2012, 1:10pm
Enter the sleepless nights. No good phone call comes after 11 PM.... :sadangel:

:iagree: My daughter is 16 and driving. Scares the hell out of me. We live in an old neighborhood. Old, but clean and seemingly eternally safe but I worry when my 11 year old son goes "up the hill" to play ball. We have made him keep a cell phone with him for the last two years.

Rotorhead
02-09-2012, 1:12pm
:iagree: My daughter is 16 and driving. Scares the hell out of me. We live in an old neighborhood. Old, but clean and seemingly eternally safe but I worry when my 11 year old son goes "up the hill" to play ball. We have made him keep a cell phone with him for the last two years.

I didn't know you had to force teens to have a cell phone.:rofl:

NEVRL8T
02-09-2012, 1:13pm

My daughters phone was surgically attached to her hand several years ago, my son, he could care less. :lol:

onedef92
02-09-2012, 1:13pm

Standard issue (non i-Phone) prolly. :D

NEVRL8T
02-09-2012, 1:15pm
Standard issue (non i-Phone) prolly. :D

Yep. He has lost one and broke one. My daughter is the only smart phone owner in our house. Sad.

onedef92
02-09-2012, 1:18pm
Yep. He has lost one and broke one. My daughter is the only smart phone owner in our house. Sad.

I know a 13-year-old boy who dropped his $700 i-Phone into his parent's pond while fishing and found it more than a year later after the water receeded from summer drought. And guess what?

It still worked after he dried it out by burying it in a bowl of rice for several weeks and recharging it! :seasix:

onedef92
02-09-2012, 1:19pm
Sure it does.

When I drove to and from college i would get in at 1 am.

That was a good phone call my mom loved to get. :cert:

I guess I should have said, "no good call comes from a stranger after 11 PM." :seasix:

onedef92
02-09-2012, 1:22pm
Now that could agree with. :yesnod:

"What are you wearing, Jake, from State Farm?" :lol:

NEVRL8T
I know a 13-year-old boy who dropped his $700 i-Phone into his parent's pond while fishing and found it more than a year later after the water receeded from summer drought. And guess what?

It still worked after he dried it out by burying it in a bowl of rice for several weeks and recharging it! :seasix:

I am trying that right now with my son's last phone. He dropped it while playing in my mothers yard with her dog on New Years day and we had several rains before my mother found it. Of course, I had already had a different phone activated. I keep all the old phones when it's time for an upgrade on one of the phones on our account expressly for this reason. It has saved me from having to file an insurance claim or pay for an all new phone several times. I don't care what kind of phone I have as long as it works. I am not into all of the smart phones and gadgets and stuff.

Rotorhead
Her mom let her go look at the toy section. You feel the focus is on the woman being a bad mom? :skep:

Oh GD! I fecking forgot it was perfectly fecking OK to let your kid loose in the toy section with no supervision. My bad, WTF was I thinking. I must be overprotective. Next time I babysit, I'll take them to the toy section.

onedef92
02-09-2012, 1:26pm
She sounds ugly. :lol:

State Farm® Commercial - State of Unrest (Jake) - YouTube

That bitch frightens me.... :leaving:

Blademaker
02-09-2012, 1:29pm
Saw that on the news last night.
Happened about 30 miles west of us in Bremen. POS caught, denies charges, no bond given, apparently due to his past criminal record.
I think they oughtta give 'im a $500 bond and turn 'im loose.
Those rednecks would smoke him so fast, it wouldn't be funny.
Except to me.

Rotorhead
02-09-2012, 1:33pm
So you failed to answer the question.

FYI, you do notice there's a difference between a kid "escaping" a parents sight and one who is given permission to go somewhere right?

You do notice that when you are supervising a child in a store, you do not let them escape your sight? A girl that young is not old enough for permission to be alone in a toy section out of sight!

erickpl
02-09-2012, 1:35pm
Like the gal from The Hangover...

The Hangover - stu and melissa fight - YouTube

Chuck A
02-09-2012, 2:41pm
I wish i was that childs father, that MFER would be screaming to go to jail after i beat his ass, and then , aww wait i rather not say what i would have done, that MFER should be castrated, F-Him, stuff like that is very scary i bet that little girl is traumatized now, very HAPPY THAT LITTLE GIRL SCREAMED AND KICKED,
very happy indeed

Rotorhead
02-09-2012, 2:48pm
I wish i was that childs father, that MFER would be screaming to go to jail after i beat his ass, and then , aww wait i rather not say what i would have done, that MFER should be castrated, F-Him, stuff like that is very scary i bet that little girl is traumatized now, very HAPPY THAT LITTLE GIRL SCREAMED AND KICKED,
very happy indeed

I'm glad I'm not, I would be negligent of poor parenting. But yes, that fecker would have beaten just close enough to an inch of dying.

Rotorhead
02-09-2012, 3:07pm
You did catch that it was one aisle over right?

My point is you're going after the mom when, for the most part, she wasn't doing anything "bad" in regards to parenting.

If her daughter was one of those kids who runs around like a wild banshee and tears up the joint, then yeah I'd have a problem with her and her parenting.

Now would *I* let my child go even one aisle over? Probably not.

Either way, the REAL criminal is the POS who tried to kidnap the girl. He's still breathing, which I'm going to guess we both could agree needs to be remedied. :cert:

Watched it many times. Never heard or saw anything about it being one aisle over. One aisle over might as well be 100 miles anyway. Yes I'm going after the mom, she is negligent of piss poor parenting. I'm not shocked though, most people these days are piss poor parents.

neece
02-09-2012, 3:29pm
The mom said she couldn't believe it happened? Huh? Has she been living under a rock or something? There are sexual predators everywhere.

Chuck A
02-09-2012, 3:30pm
I am just really worried what this MFer would have done to this little girl if he got away with it, its just very scary thinking as to what if, moment.:issues:

Rotorhead
02-09-2012, 3:37pm
Ok it says "the next aisle", which I interpret to be 1 over from her mom's current location.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :rolleyes:

GMAFB. :rolleyes:

I won't disagree with you much here.

But you go ahead and vilify the mom. I'm sure the would be kidnapper's lawyer is hoping people like you will be on the jury for him. :yesnod:
:slap: I'm villifying parents these days as a whole (goes for 75% of parents). Why would the defense want me as a juror after I just mentioned I would beat him within an inch of his life? Dude, you make a great effort to argue, but you can't back it up. Don't let your alligator mouth overide your jaybird ass!

Rotorhead
02-09-2012, 3:39pm
Lots of people have the "it won't happen to me" mentality. :yesnod:

Or maybe she's formerly Amish. :D

Now we are getting close.:cert:

Rotorhead
02-09-2012, 3:50pm
I'm not saying the mom made a mistake, per say.

I'm saying coming down on her shouldn't be our focus.

Our focus should be on taking the POS wanna be kid napper and giving him a permanent resting place. :yesnod: :cert:

Then educate the mom on where she went wrong.

I'm going to hope mom is a lot more careful in the future.

IMHO, she just made an honest mistake.

There are much more POS parents out there than her. :yesnod: :cert:

:cert:

Grey Ghost
02-09-2012, 7:42pm
Saw it on the news this morning. Those sick pieces of shit can never be rehabilitated. They need to be put to death. The world will not miss them.

kylebuck
02-10-2012, 12:32am
turrble man right there good on the girl for screaming and sheet

Knooger
02-10-2012, 12:34am
turrble man right there good on the girl for screaming and sheet

Yes, he is a bad man.

kylebuck
02-10-2012, 12:35am
Yes, he is a bad man.

where u in walmart lately

Knooger
02-10-2012, 12:35am
where u in walmart lately

Yes and no.

kylebuck
02-10-2012, 12:37am
Yes and no.

I liked yoru mustache

Knooger
02-10-2012, 12:38am
I liked yoru mustache

Thank you, I've worked hard to grow it.

kylebuck
02-10-2012, 12:40am
Thank you, I've worked hard to grow it.
I cant grow one :(

Knooger
02-10-2012, 12:41am
I cant grow one :(

That's because you haven't hit puberty yet. When you do you'll get hairs on you privates and then some on your face. Just wait it out.

kylebuck
02-10-2012, 12:43am
That's because you haven't hit puberty yet. When you do you'll get hairs on you privates and then some on your face. Just wait it out.

well what about bitches ?

Knooger
02-10-2012, 12:44am
well what about bitches ?

From what I've gathered from your online posting, you might wanna go for the guys.

kylebuck
02-10-2012, 12:44am
From what I've gathered from your online posting, you might wanna go for the guys.

I dont like dicks

Knooger
02-10-2012, 12:45am
I dont like dicks
Maybe I had you confused with Omegaman.

kylebuck
02-10-2012, 12:48am
Maybe I had you confused with Omegaman.

Faggotry

Knooger
02-10-2012, 12:52am
Faggotry

Yup.

vtelvr
02-10-2012, 10:34am
Like the gal from The Hangover...

The Hangover - stu and melissa fight - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NvFgoAKOhI)

Even though she played the bitch, she would do.:seasix:

SnikPlosskin
02-10-2012, 6:51pm
I was thinking about what I would do if it were my kid (assuming I was watching him). I couldn't draw my weapon - too dangerous for the kid. About the only thing I could do would be to tackle them both and attempt to knock him hard enough to separate the kid.

Once the kid is loose, then perhaps the weapon comes out. The only issue now is: do you shoot? Training says if the weapon is out, someone is getting killed.

Under this scenario, the weapon should probably not come out. Even though the dirt bag deserves it, I don't think it would be a defensible shooting.

The best you could do would be to get the kid safe and then either stomp the shit out of the guy or let security handle it. Unless you could really tackle him hard - but the kid could get hurt there too.

I'd have a hard time not stomping his throat a few times.

Ms Red_Rocket_2004
02-10-2012, 7:23pm

I am only on a couple posts into the thread but wondered the same thing when I saw this on the news. I am not a parent but do know how protective we all are over my 7 year old nephew.

C5Nate
02-10-2012, 7:57pm
Mustang owner…..I’m shocked.

carlton_fritz
02-10-2012, 8:04pm
This thread got knoogered.

island14
02-11-2012, 2:36pm
I'm just happy to hear kingpin got away

island14
02-11-2012, 2:39pm
Gonna have to file that one away for future use. :rofl: