PDA

View Full Version : A modest proposal

Sea Six
02-08-2012, 2:02pm
In my new quest to address the social injustice in the area of car ownership, I think the Federal Government should create a new department. This agency would provide free cars to those who qualify; I propose the same standard as those who qualify for free cell phones.

The government will pay for everything, so it will be free. If we can't find the money, we can just borrow it! Add to the federal debt. If we hit the debt limit, we can just raise it!

This is fun! It isn't fair that those who are lucky or conniving enough to have jobs get to have cars.

And just think what this will do for the car industry!

I feel so good, just thinking about how many of the very poor I will be helping to get the social justice they deserve! :hurray:

bradc6
02-08-2012, 2:06pm
Make it stop. :slap:

Giraffe (He/Him)
02-08-2012, 2:08pm
Again. Sea, really?

Sea Six
02-08-2012, 2:10pm
:toetap:

DAB
02-08-2012, 2:35pm
I don't want one of those nasty, dirty free cars. I want a new, clean one.

Bucwheat
02-08-2012, 2:39pm
:rofl:

Sea Six
02-08-2012, 3:16pm
Again. Sea, really?

You're not being fair.

All the other Moms let their kids tease the Liberals. :toetap:

Sea Six
02-08-2012, 3:18pm
I don't want one of those nasty, dirty free cars. I want a new, clean one.

This program ain't fer Mud Jew Negroes.

It's for the regular Negroes, provided that they qualify. And all others who qualify.

Issues
02-08-2012, 3:22pm
I'm game for a free car :seasix:

ApexOversteer
02-08-2012, 3:34pm
Congratulations Comrade! Through your brother-in-law the Central Committee has learned of the damage to your bicycle and has determined that your current level of productivity has earned you the privilege of having a car! Your new 2012 GAZ is currently in production in Minsk!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb164/ApexOversteer/1981chaika.jpg

Unfortunately, due to a paper mache shortage, caused by the imperialist dogs of the West, delivery isn't likely for the next 36 weeks. We hope that this delay does not impact your current productivity level, Siberia isn't very nice this time of year.

Sea Six
02-08-2012, 3:37pm
Congratulations Comrade! Through your brother-in-law the Central Committee has learned of the damage to your bicycle and has determined that your current level of productivity has earned you the privilege of having a car! Your new 2012 GAZ is currently in production in Minsk!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb164/ApexOversteer/1981chaika.jpg

Unfortunately, due to a paper mache shortage, caused by the imperialist dogs of the West, delivery isn't likely for the next 36 weeks. We hope that this delay does not impact your current productivity level, Siberia isn't very nice this time of year.

Love it! :hurray: