PDA

View Full Version : The Tooth and Nothin' but the Tooth: Man Tried To Steal Woman's Dentures

onedef92
02-07-2012, 12:08pm
Police: Man Tried To Steal Woman's Dentures

POSTED: 9:10 am EST February 7, 2012

NEW CASTLE, Ind. -- An eastern Indiana man faces a battery charge for a allegedly trying to pull a woman's dentures out of her mouth.

The Star Press of Muncie reports that 51-year-old John R. Dicken of New Castle was arrested early Sunday outside the New Castle home of a female acquaintance.

City patrolman Justin R. Wardlow said the woman told him that Dicken "grabbed her by the face and attempted to rip out her false teeth prior to officers arriving."

Dicken was charged Monday with battery resulting in bodily injury, resisting law enforcement, public intoxication and possession of paraphernalia.

The New Castle man was also charged with possession of marijuana. He remained jailed Tuesday at the Henry County Jail on a $14,350 bond.

onedef92
02-07-2012, 12:09pm
Gold-plated dentures and shit? :confused:

G8rDMD
02-07-2012, 12:49pm
In dental school I did make a denture for a patient who requested I place a gold toofus in the front. Not like it's solid gold, though, only a thin shell of gold alloy :seasix:

I'm going to start offering my patients lojack for their dentures :yesnod::yesnod:

onedef92
02-07-2012, 1:06pm
Once I heard tell of an unscrupulous mortician who made a fortune stealing gold teeth and fillings out of the mouths of corpses.

Bucwheat
02-07-2012, 3:12pm
People have been digging up corpses for years to steal gold teeth,he was just keeping the thieves from getting them.:leaving:

onedef92
02-08-2012, 9:00am
People have been digging up corpses for years to steal gold teeth,he was just keeping the thieves from getting them.:leaving:

That mofo made a shitload in gold profit, too. This was back in the day when gold enjoyed another record spike. Not as high as now, but still a nice haul.

I think he lost his license after the state mortuary board found out what he was up to, though.

A minister officiating a funeral turned him in when he asked him to go into "business" with him. He said he had a giant glass jar filled to the rim with gold teeth and fillings.