PDA

View Full Version : Shake n' Bac: Jack in the Box offers bacon-flavored milkshake

onedef92
02-07-2012, 10:47am
NEW Bacon Milkshake!! Jack in the box drive-through - YouTube

In either a moment of insanity or a flash of brilliance, Jack in the Box will begin to sell a bacon-flavored milkshake at their fast food joints.

It might sound unsavory to some, but sinfully delicious to others. Bacon – much like butter – does tend to make everything taste better, right?

The milkshake is part of an ad campaign, dubbed “Marry Bacon.” The chain, which has more than 2,100 locations, said the beverage would be in limited supply so interested parties should act quickly.

“The shake is not listed on our menus in the restaurants, so it’s more of a ‘secret item’ that people can order,” a Jack in the Box spokesperson told The Huffington Post. “Each restaurant is getting a very limited quantity, so we don’t know how long they will last.”

Granted, this isn’t the first time that bacon – a typical breakfast item – has made its way into the desert cart.

Denny’s rolled out a maple bacon sundae in April, and several companies have made bacon flavored chocolate.

So who are we to judge?

America might just fall in love with a bacon-flavored milkshake.

NEVRL8T
02-07-2012, 10:49am
Dixie will be the first in line.

wicked_c6
02-07-2012, 11:29am
I'll be second in line. :)

I like bacon maple donuts better though. There's a small apply orchard place close to our lakehouse that makes fresh donuts and pies in the summer. I walk out of that place every Sat morning in the summer with a dozen bacon maples and a few pies. :hurray: bacon!

Cybercowboy
02-07-2012, 11:29am
Chocolate-covered bacon is awesome, not sure why wouldn't be good.

jaxgator
02-07-2012, 11:42am
Chocolate-covered bacon is awesome, not sure why wouldn't be good.

I dunno. Chocolate-covered bacon sounds appealing to me but a bacon flavored milkshake does not. Not sure I could consume one. 'Course, I'd be willing to give it a try.

Sea Six
02-07-2012, 11:49am
I'll be second in line. :)

I like bacon maple donuts better though. There's a small apply orchard place close to our lakehouse that makes fresh donuts and pies in the summer. I walk out of that place every Sat morning in the summer with a dozen bacon maples and a few pies. :hurray: bacon!

Maple Bacon Dog Video

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPW

Bucwheat
02-07-2012, 11:51am
What do they do to get the flavor ,pour bacon grease in the milk?

Sea Six
02-07-2012, 11:58am
The whole thing sounds disgusting to me.

jaxgator
02-07-2012, 11:59am
The whole thing sounds disgusting to me.

While I feel the same way, I won't knock it until I've tried it. You never know.

Rob
02-07-2012, 12:02pm
Well damn....I told myself I would be good this week but I might have to break down to at least try one of these.

onedef92
02-07-2012, 12:03pm
While I feel the same way, I won't knock it until I've tried it. You never know.

Get it ice cold and it might not be half bad. I wouldn't go out of my way to peep one, though.