PDA

View Full Version : The Devil's Own: Killing girl 'pretty enjoyable'

onedef92
02-07-2012, 8:14am
Killing girl 'pretty enjoyable'
Posted: Tue, Feb. 7, 2012, 3:01 AM

JEFFERSON CITY, MO. - A Missouri teen who admitted stabbing, strangling and slitting the throat of a young neighbor girl wrote in her journal on the night of the killing that it was an "ahmazing" and "pretty enjoyable" experience - then headed off to church with a laugh.

The words written by Alyssa Bustamante were read aloud yesterday as part of a sentencing hearing to determine whether she should get life in prison or something less for the October 2009 murder of her neighbor, 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten, in a small town west of Jefferson City.

Bustamante, 18, sat silently, often looking down or to the side - as law-enforcement officers, attorneys and forensics experts read aloud her innermost thoughts that she had recorded as a 15-year-old high-school sophomore.

A handwriting expert described how he was able to see through the blue ink that Bustamante had used in an attempt to cover up her original journal entry on the night of Olten's murder. He then read the entry aloud in court:

"I just f - - - - - killed someone. I strangled them and slit their throat and stabbed them now they're dead. . . . It was ahmazing. As soon as you get over the 'ohmygawd I can't do this' feeling, it's pretty enjoyable. I'm kinda nervous and shaky though right now. Kay, I gotta go to church now . . . lol."

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m111/onedef92/20120207_dn_0lyzkwmp.jpg

onedef92
02-07-2012, 8:19am
Search that heifer's scalp. They might just find the numbers 666 on it.

joecaver
02-07-2012, 8:34am
Kill her before she reproduces.

LATB
02-07-2012, 8:35am
I peeped this story yesterday. :sadangel:

kill her...kill her dead.

Blademaker
02-07-2012, 8:37am
Double tap

onedef92
02-07-2012, 8:38am

Show no pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot. - Deuteronomy 19:21

Old Testament justice seeems apropos here to me.

nhlgopens
02-07-2012, 8:39am
Just... damn. :sadangel: How screwed up can ya get?

VatorMan
02-07-2012, 8:41am

Double tap

Triple tap for that monster.

simpleman68
02-07-2012, 8:41am
Yeah man.... read that story yesterday and the details of her diary they found. Pretty frightening stuff.
Evil, is in fact, alive and well on planet Earth. :yesnod:
Scott

Blademaker
02-07-2012, 8:43am
Triple tap for that monster.

:iagree: with a 12 gauge, 00 buckshot.

86RAG
02-07-2012, 9:13am
I wonder if she would find being killed in the same manner "ahmazing, and a pretty enjoyable experience"

What a waste of a life

wicked_c6
02-07-2012, 9:34am
Does anyone here feel the parents may have contributed to what she turned out to be? Maybe warning signs unnoticed? I have a 13 year old daughter. I could certainly tell if her mood/thoughts were turning dark. Though I do keep tabs on what she does, friends, hobbies, internet, etc. You know...basically "parent" her.

onedef92
02-07-2012, 9:47am
Does anyone here feel the parents may have contributed to what she turned out to be? Maybe warning signs unnoticed? I have a 13 year old daughter. I could certainly tell if her mood/thoughts were turning dark. Though I do keep tabs on what she does, friends, hobbies, internet, etc. You know...basically "parent" her.

:iagree: I've got a 13-year-old daughter, too. You'd better ask 'em what's going on in their world, and often.

86RAG
02-07-2012, 10:14am
Agreed, we have a 17yo and a 14yo, and we play a large part in their lives. We always know when they try to keep something from us, which isn't often thankfully.

jaxgator
02-07-2012, 10:21am
What a sick, cruel world we live in.

:sadangel: for that 9 year old.

onedef92
02-07-2012, 10:22am

"Damn crazy world. I say it's sure gettin' to be a damn crazy world." :sadangel:

snide
02-07-2012, 10:35am

Then kill her again. Sick, disgusting bitch.

onedef92
02-07-2012, 12:34pm

Just imagine what the 7 year Tribulation period's gonna' look like. :sadangel:

Torqaholic
02-07-2012, 4:28pm
Does anyone here feel the parents may have contributed to what she turned out to be? Maybe warning signs unnoticed? ...

Sounds like they cared enough to put her in church?

Resisting evil is a battle we fight within ourselves. The decision was hers alone, so should be the penalty.

Bucwheat
02-07-2012, 4:44pm
Sick young lady,what a waste of air.

TFeld78
02-07-2012, 5:18pm

Just imagine what the 7 year Tribulation period's gonna' look like. :sadangel:

Just hope i'm included in the rapture

onedef92
02-08-2012, 8:57am
Just hope i'm included in the rapture

Get born again and embrace the ultimate Life Assurance Policy. :angel: :seasix:

vtelvr
02-08-2012, 9:05am
Sick little bitch. Deserves EVERYTHING, and MORE of what's coming to her.

TFeld78
02-08-2012, 11:44am
Story in the KC Star today that she got life WITH the possibility of parole!

TFeld78
02-08-2012, 11:45am
Get born again and embrace the ultimate Life Assurance Policy. :angel: :seasix:
Amen to that!!!

onedef92
02-08-2012, 11:46am
Amen to that!!!

Gracious and merciful God, thank you for the precious blood of The Lamb! :angel: :seasix:

Superstreet
02-08-2012, 12:13pm

I agree. Freak! Unfortunately living in the general area,it has been in the news quite a bit.

onedef92
02-08-2012, 12:15pm
I agree. Freak! Unfortunately living in the general area,it has been in the news quite a bit.

I hadn't heard about it until this week, but it's absolutely mortifying. :(

Superstreet
02-08-2012, 12:23pm
I hadn't heard about it until this week, but it's absolutely mortifying. :(

It is. :( IIRC,she has been in the news for about a year and a half. More news and detailed information being unveiled ever since that day. Imagine being Elizabeths' parents hearing all of this unfold. :sadangel: :sadangel:

onedef92
02-08-2012, 12:26pm
It is. :( IIRC,she has been in the news for about a year and a half. More news and detailed information being unveiled ever since that day. Imagine being Elizabeths' parents hearing all of this unfold. :sadangel: :sadangel:

That is wild. Twisted children with killing thoughts. :sadangel:

Jobaka
02-08-2012, 1:58pm
Thrill-killing Missouri teen gets life for strangling neighbor, 9

A Missouri teenager who was 15 when she was accused of killing her 9-year-old neighbor -- just to see what it felt like -- was sentenced Wednesday to life in prison.

The case's matter-of-fact brutality rocked St. Martins, Mo., the small town in which the killing occurred. With her freckled face, large pretty eyes and shiny auburn hair, Alyssa Bustamante resembled nothing so much as the stereotypical girl next door.

But a peek inside Bustamante's diary offered a glimpse at what prosecutors described as a coldhearted killer who showed no remorse.

Bustamante pleaded guilty to killing Elizabeth Olten by strangling her, stabbing her, slitting her throat and then wrapping the body in a blanket and concealing it in a shallow grave.

She told authorities she dug the grave several days in advance, and coaxed the child outside with an invitation to go play, according to the testimony. Bustamante also admitted telling the little girl she had a surprise waiting for her in the woods, and then pulled out a knife she had concealed in her backpack.

But some of the most chilling testimony came from words that Bustamante later used to relive the October 2009 experience. Shortly after the killing, Bustamante took to the pages of her personal diary with teen shorthand, calling the killing "ahmazing" and "pretty enjoyable" and signing off with: "gotta go to church now…lol."

Prosecutor Mark Richardson said such callousness deserved the toughest sentence possible, life without the possibility of parole. "The motive has to be the most senseless, reprehensible that could be in humankind, and that is to take a life for a thrill," he said, according to the Associated Press.

Bustamante, now 18, apologized during the sentencing hearing for what she had done: "If I could give my life to bring her back, I would. I just want to say I'm sorry for what happened. I'm so sorry."

Despite those comments, much has been made of Bustamante's seeming lack of remorse during the course of the case. The news service noted that Bustamante shed tears in court Wednesday morning -- judgment day -- for the first time since the case began more than two years ago.

But her defense team said the teenager was being treated too harshly. The defense attorneys pleaded with the court to give Bustamante a chance of being released from prison one day. Bustamante was a mentally disturbed teenager who had struggled with depression for years, they said.

Her attorneys also tried to make issue of her use of the antidepressant Prozac for several years, suggesting it helped spur her to violence.

The sentencing capped several days of testimony before Cole County Circuit Judge Pat Joyce, and was marked by high emotions.

At one point, the slain girl's grandmother interrupted the court proceedings to shout out her preferred sentence: "I think Alyssa should get out of jail the same day Elizabeth gets out of the grave!" she said, according to the news service.

The judge ultimately handed down two terms -- life in prison for second-degree murder, plus an additional 30 years for armed criminal action. The judge ordered Bustamante to serve the life prison term first, a distinction that adds to the likelihood that the teen will spend the rest of her life behind bars.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Source (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nationnow/2012/02/thrill-killing-teen-gets-life-for-strangling-9-year-old-neighbor.html)

themonk
02-08-2012, 2:35pm
Put the bitch out of other people's misery.

HeatherO
02-08-2012, 6:11pm
disgusting :cuss:

Aerovette
02-08-2012, 6:49pm
Go all Jack Bauer on her.

Jumper cables
syringe
brick
9mm
Ballpeen hammer
lighter fluid
and bamboo sticks

BADRACR1
02-08-2012, 11:22pm
Take this piece of shit out back and put a bullet in her head. Done.:sadangel:

kylebuck
02-08-2012, 11:33pm
LiveLeak.com - A Fathers Revenge. Shooting his sons rapist.

this