PDA

View Full Version : Avatar question

Aflac
05-18-2010, 11:41am
I'm having an issue displaying my avatar. I uploaded it and nothing. resized it, reuploaded and nothing.. WTF am I doing wrong???:banghead:

Y2Kvert4me
05-18-2010, 2:22pm
Can you email me the image you wish to use?

[email protected]

:cheers:

Aflac
05-18-2010, 4:28pm
you have mail

Y2Kvert4me
05-18-2010, 4:49pm
And you have an avatar.

btw, if you have a larger version of that pic, I could probably make it a bit better than that.

Munch
05-18-2010, 8:41pm
Aww man, I thought this thread was about something else.

http://www.theimproper.com/film/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Avatar-movie.jpg

NEVRL8T
05-18-2010, 8:55pm
Aww man, I thought this thread was about something else.

http://www.theimproper.com/film/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Avatar-movie.jpg

I would hit it.

Munch
05-18-2010, 9:22pm
I would hit it.

I finally watched it over the weekend and I was thinking the same thing. http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff68/Dr_Munch/hump.gif

Aflac
05-19-2010, 7:21am
naw, man it's good like it is! i owe ya!

wwomanC6
05-19-2010, 9:44am
What does it say can't quite make it out?

:squirrelrun:

Munch
05-19-2010, 10:57am
Idiots, you can't stop 'em, you can only hope to contain 'em. :cheers:

Bucwheat
01-14-2011, 2:36pm
Nice of you to help munch!:seeya:

skyzzics
01-20-2011, 1:34am
I'm having an issue displaying my avatar. I uploaded it and nothing. resized it, reuploaded and nothing.. WTF am I doing wrong???:banghead:

I have the same problem. Is this the only way to resolve it? Send it to you?:confused5:

smokestack
07-13-2011, 2:50pm
I have the same problem. Is this the only way to resolve it? Send it to you?:confused5:

Same here. :confused5: And after all this time no reply.... I guess i will just live with it lol

Y2Kvert4me
07-13-2011, 3:42pm
The usual cause is filesize being too large.

This is why I ask for the image, because without seeing what it is you're attempting to upload, I can't exactly tell you why it isn't working.

So if you can't email me the photo, or give me a link to it (if hosted online somewhere), there's very little I can do about it. Most people know how to attach an image to an email, I try to make this as easy as possible.

If you email it to me, and it is too large, I'll either fix it, or just add it to your account anyways, even if it is outside of the specified limits. We're really not that fussy about it.

If you can spare a minute to send it to me, please do so, the problem will be resolved in a matter of minutes. :)

smokestack
07-13-2011, 5:02pm
The usual cause is filesize being too large.

This is why I ask for the image, because without seeing what it is you're attempting to upload, I can't exactly tell you why it isn't working.

So if you can't email me the photo, or give me a link to it (if hosted online somewhere), there's very little I can do about it. Most people know how to attach an image to an email, I try to make this as easy as possible.

If you email it to me, and it is too large, I'll either fix it, or just add it to your account anyways, even if it is outside of the specified limits. We're really not that fussy about it.

If you can spare a minute to send it to me, please do so, the problem will be resolved in a matter of minutes. :)

Hey no problem. Thanks for the reply. I am mobile right now. Once back home i will check what the size is. And Email if need be.

thanks again