PDA

View Full Version : Anything to do this weekend? (10-24-09)

SilverC5
10-20-2009, 7:55am
What up barn cats! The rain has got me itching to shine up the vette and do something...with that said, does anyine know of anything to do this weekend? :popcorns:

wwomanC6
10-21-2009, 3:22am
I say we do our own thing - Like a TX Vette Barn Members Cruise! Who's Game DFW! And where would ya like to cruise too?

Anybody got connections with Blue Angles or Alliance Airport? The Angles are in town for the Airshow this weekend! Luv to do a photo op with the birds and VB Vettes!!

SilverC5
10-21-2009, 7:43am
I say we do our own thing - Like a TX Vette Barn Members Cruise! Who's Game DFW! And where would ya like to cruise too?

Anybody got connections with Blue Angles or Alliance Airport? The Angles are in town for the Airshow this weekend! Luv to do a photo op with the birds and VB Vettes!!

That works for me....Who wants to go cruising? :driving:

A photo op w/the Blue angels......hell, I wanna go for a ride with the Blue Angels :o_o:

It doesn't matter to me where we go.....lets ponder on it for a bit and see what we can come up with.

CheySha
10-21-2009, 10:34am
That works for me....Who wants to go cruising? :driving:

A photo op w/the Blue angels......hell, I wanna go for a ride with the Blue Angels :o_o:

It doesn't matter to me where we go.....lets ponder on it for a bit and see what we can come up with.

I'm up for it! A ride with the Blue Angels would be awesome but I'd settle for just seeing them LoL

Has anyone been out to the drag strip in Kennedale?

wwomanC6
10-23-2009, 4:52pm
Has anyone been out to the drag strip in Kennedale?

Have not been there. Are you thinking about going to checking it out?

Well for right now it looks like the threesome!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No luck on pulling strings w/ Angles. :sad:

Where do you want to unlease the horses this weekend?

CheySha
10-24-2009, 9:58am
Have not been there. Are you thinking about going to checking it out?

Well for right now it looks like the threesome!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No luck on pulling strings w/ Angles. :sad:

Where do you want to unlease the horses this weekend?

Hey - I've been sick the past few days so haven't been on here much ... Any plans for today?

wwomanC6
10-24-2009, 12:40pm
CheySha, Gona go for a drive this afternoon. Feel up to going?

Anybody else?

:squirrel2: