PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to Ed at Va. Speed

Eagleeye
04-20-2010, 7:53pm
Went in to Va. Speed last week for a street tune because of minor mods. and MAJOR curiosity...Had a note to replace bad rear wheel bearings on my pick up sheets. When I got home I ran it up to the local speed shop I part time at and we pulled, yanked and did a few yet unkown to the public tests then did the street salom/severe swerve moves on her...nothing ! But wait....there's more...Everyone says Va. Speed is just below God and chocolate chips...so i picked up a set of Timken hubs from AZ and got to replace one before dark - you know- before the gobblins come out. Well I'll be da---, Just the drivers side reduced my interior noise by 85-90% and I thought it was tire noise all along ! None of the typical tests on the car showed a thing and even off the car, unloaded the bearing feels smooth. Thank you Ed !!!:dance:

edcmat-l1
04-21-2010, 1:45pm
Went in to Va. Speed last week for a street tune because of minor mods. and MAJOR curiosity...Had a note to replace bad rear wheel bearings on my pick up sheets. When I got home I ran it up to the local speed shop I part time at and we pulled, yanked and did a few yet unkown to the public tests then did the street salom/severe swerve moves on her...nothing ! But wait....there's more...Everyone says Va. Speed is just below God and chocolate chips...so i picked up a set of Timken hubs from AZ and got to replace one before dark - you know- before the gobblins come out. Well I'll be da---, Just the drivers side reduced my interior noise by 85-90% and I thought it was tire noise all along ! None of the typical tests on the car showed a thing and even off the car, unloaded the bearing feels smooth. Thank you Ed !!!:dance:

LOL. You're welcome.........

WKMCD
04-21-2010, 2:30pm
I'm glad you're happy with VA Speed. I've got a personal ***** with them. :beat:

Ever since my car was last there ..... I have lost all traction. Something's not right. :rofl:

1TZSLO
04-21-2010, 2:38pm
I'm glad you're happy with VA Speed. I've got a personal ***** with them. :beat:

Ever since my car was last there ..... I have lost all traction. Something's not right. :rofl:

:lol:

Peter Pan
04-21-2010, 4:30pm
:lol:

:iagree:http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c293/elsloan22/emotions/Thumbs-up.gif

Garb55
04-21-2010, 4:38pm
:iagree:http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c293/elsloan22/emotions/Thumbs-up.gif
:above:
Now that's a real problem!!:rofl::drivingskid: