cmashark
04-10-2010, 7:48pm
Round 1

cmashark
04-10-2010, 7:50pm
round 2

Munch
04-10-2010, 9:15pm
Looks like a cool selection of cars. I'll have to get down there one of these days.

4DH8R
04-10-2010, 9:39pm
I wanted to go but was too burned out from Waterside. Maybe next week after the Virginia Speed Open House.

Cobra4B
04-10-2010, 10:01pm
Nice... I never saw the C1.

zz4vetteguy
04-11-2010, 8:24am
I got a call from a friend yesterday from college while at Jenros and he was in town and wanted to know if I wanted to grab dinner with him and some other people. It turned out that one of his friends that joined us for dinner I walked past and gave the "what's up" nod to as he was looking at my car while I was on the phone making dinner plans.

Lowcash
04-11-2010, 11:34am
Someone bought that ZHZ that was for sale down there? :skep:

zz4vetteguy
04-11-2010, 11:41am
Someone bought that ZHZ that was for sale down there? :skep:

No, but one of the Mustang kids is talking about buying it...for three weeks now.

I guess he was taking it for a "test drive" but then 45 mins later showed up in his beat up late model cougar...and started talking about buying it...again

OIF2XVET
04-11-2010, 11:48am
wish i could have made it out afetr waterside but still lots to do to get outta here. Even thought the car is probably been beat to hell I'd buy a used ZHZ just to say I had one, I know they didn't make many. How much did they want for it?

zz4vetteguy
04-11-2010, 11:53am
wish i could have made it out afetr waterside but still lots to do to get outta here. Even thought the car is probably been beat to hell I'd buy a used ZHZ just to say I had one, I know they didn't make many. How much did they want for it?

I think 33 - 35K...one of the issues I have with it is that it is at a small independent dealer, so there is no telling where it came from.

Not to mention, that I would be afraid of how it was treated....I will admit that if I rented one, I would pay the extra $5.00 for the insurance, and run the holy hell out of that car, and see if I could do a marathon tour and hit the drag strip, road course, and autoX all in one day. :yesnod:

Just being honest. :D

Z51 Silver Surfer
04-11-2010, 1:01pm
No, but one of the Mustang kids is talking about buying it...for three weeks now.

I guess he was taking it for a "test drive" but then 45 mins later showed up in his beat up late model cougar...and started talking about buying it...again

That kid actually brought it to Jenros? WOW he really wants to be one of the pack!