PDA

View Full Version : Bowling Green Trip April 16-20 Open to all Vettes

YorkL8apex
04-02-2010, 9:00am
Beachcombers has a group of about 12-15 Vettes headed out on a road trip to the Museum and Plant. They have opened it up to all local Corvette folks if anyone is interested in joining them.

Basic Plan is to leave Friday mornign drive to WV and spend the night, drive the rest of the trip Saturday and have the afternoon to explore the area (~65 miles to Nashville).

Museum tour 10am Sunday, Plant Tour 10am Monday, head home in smaller packs or spend another night.

IM me if you would like to go, the trip co-ordinator needs to know by Tuesday 4/6 to make sure lodging and room on the tours is available.

I'm going solo but many couples are going as well.

Vet4jdc
04-02-2010, 9:53am
Beachcombers has a group of about 12-15 Vettes headed out on a road trip to the Museum and Plant. They have opened it up to all local Corvette folks if anyone is interested in joining them.

Basic Plan is to leave Friday mornign drive to WV and spend the night, drive the rest of the trip Saturday and have the afternoon to explore the area (~65 miles to Nashville).

Museum tour 10am Sunday, Plant Tour 10am Monday, head home in smaller packs or spend another night.

IM me if you would like to go, the trip co-ordinator needs to know by Tuesday 4/6 to make sure lodging and room on the tours is available.

I'm going solo but many couples are going as well.

I feel a bad illness coming on...it will probably arrive around April 16 and last a few days. (keep my seat open) :D

YorkL8apex
04-02-2010, 12:17pm
Yeah that "Corvette Fever" is going around this time of year:yesnod:

zz4vetteguy
04-05-2010, 10:25pm
Sorry Tony, that is the same weekend as the Crusin' Va Bch boardwalk show.