PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle blus 2012

Bucwheat
11-07-2011, 12:38pm
Have you guys seen the new color Carlisle Blue on the 2012 vettes? I was in Atlanta this weekend and on the way home I stopped by Maxi Price Chevrolet,They had about 70 new vettes on the lot and that new color Carlisle is beautiful,When you walk up to it from the shade side it looks gray,but with the sun shining on it ,WOW! Love it.I was thinking about ordering the Cyber gray but I love this new color.

Stangkiller
11-14-2011, 5:48pm
Have you guys seen the new color Carlisle Blue on the 2012 vettes? I was in Atlanta this weekend and on the way home I stopped by Maxi Price Chevrolet,They had about 70 new vettes on the lot and that new color Carlisle is beautiful,When you walk up to it from the shade side it looks gray,but with the sun shining on it ,WOW! Love it.I was thinking about ordering the Cyber gray but I love this new color.

I would love to order me a new Carlisle Blue C5..or even Cyber Gray C5 for that matter :leaving:

Bucwheat
11-15-2011, 8:40am
The Cyber gray is awesome also,I was thinking they would both look cool with a white stripe bordered by a thin red stripe much like the commerative vettehttp://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx217/bucwheat706/Masthead1_01.jpg

catbert
02-01-2012, 8:49am
A Carlisle blue with a grey interior is tempting me as we speak.

Bucwheat
02-01-2012, 12:10pm
That is an awesome combo,wonder if you can even get a light gray interior?