PDA

View Full Version : Black hood and rear quarters

thegreenman
10-15-2009, 9:07pm
I have my stock hood and rear quarters I would like to sell. Honestly I have no idea what they are worth or if there is any demand for them.

Anyone know how much I should be asking for them. I want them out of my garage, so I don't plan on asking much. I won't ship the hood due to the size.

nedih rotaredom
10-20-2009, 6:58pm
Just google them or check salvage yards online............get your base price in minutes......$350-$500 for hoods!

thegreenman
10-20-2009, 8:27pm
Thanks, I didn't try Google, but it looks the same deal as eBay. I see one sold for $250 out all of the hoods listed, not a big demand for the hoods I guess, same demand for rear quarters.

Z51 Silver Surfer
10-20-2009, 9:03pm
Well thats because a lot of people are going to the wide booty!!!!! Mine is coming soon! Good luck with the sale. Ill keep my ears open up north for you!

thegreenman
10-20-2009, 9:14pm
Well thats because a lot of people are going to the wide booty!!!!! Mine is coming soon! Good luck with the sale. Ill keep my ears open up north for you!

I haven't noticed any down this way doing it, even the guys with SC are staying stock for some reason. When are you planning on yours?

Changing the quarters is afternoon task, pretty straight forward. If you do it down this way and need a hand give me a holler.