PDA

View Full Version : permission

Bucwheat
09-02-2011, 7:52am
Why is it that sometimes when I am in a thread and try to thank them, I get this message: Bucwheat, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

wwomanC6
09-02-2011, 8:53am
I checked your profile and did not see anything that would cause that message. This will be a question for the Admins!

:squirrelrun:

Y2Kvert4me
09-02-2011, 2:30pm
The only situation I could see this happening, is when you are within a thread that (at the same time) gets moved to a forum section you don't have access to. (such as the Behind the Barn sections, or if thread was deleted, aka "boneyarded").

If this is the case, you also would no longer be view to see the thread itself upon refresh for the same reason.

If this isn't the case, then I'm kind of baffled.

:cheers:

Bucwheat
07-25-2012, 1:21pm
This problem persists still,but I notice when I go back to that thread later the Thanks is visable.

71corv
07-25-2012, 7:35pm
He's not the only one that gets this message. I'm not trying to post anything,just trying to follow the thread to conclusion. I just ignore the thread and go to another.

Gene :drivingskid: