PDA

View Full Version : One for TXAgg

Uncle Pervey
07-22-2011, 6:14pm
Two Arab students from Texas A&M decided that they wanted to participate more in the "Campus Experience" so they started attending football games.
Being semi-ghey ragheads they really enjoyed all the sweaty American men running and hitting each other. They really liked the TX A&M male "Yell Leaders" especially how they would squat down and squeeze their crotches "to share the pain" of the team.
After attending a all the home games they decided they would travel to Austin for big rivalry between The University of Texas and A&M.
As they drove into Austin their car broke down on the outskirts. Habib said to Hamesh, "don't worry my uncle Mohammad owns a used car dealership and convenience store just a kilometer from here. He'll loan us a car."
They get to Mohammad's dealership and uncle Mo doesn't have a car he can lend them, but he does have a camel. So they take off for the stadium on the camel.
About 12 hours later they show back up to uncle Mohammad's store, without the camel. Uncle Mohammad said, "Where's my camel! It was an award winning racing camel, a special breeding camel, he was worth hundreds of dinars!"
Well Habib, said,"Oh uncle everything was fine, we were riding your very fine camel, when car next to us in traffic said, wow, look at those two assholes on the camel! We got off to look at them and camel ran off!"

:D

Skia
07-22-2011, 7:40pm
I'll say "har".....But I really didn't even giggle....not even a little bit....This joke is too painful to laugh at....sorry pErvEy.... :leaving: