PDA

View Full Version : These taliban towelheads are degenerate animals

oahuyahoo
07-22-2011, 3:24am
the lowest form of life that exists on this planet. I would not have the patience with these assholes that our government has. This stuff goes on every day and it's the part we never see.

Pakistan Taliban releases video of mass execution | Video | Reuters.com (http://www.reuters.com/video/2011/07/19/pakistan-taliban-releases-video-of-mass?videoId=217212878&videoChannel=2602)

Jeff '79
07-22-2011, 6:37am
A well placed nuke would work a hell of a lot better.....:yesnod:

jaxgator
07-22-2011, 6:40am

But, but, but ... we have to be politically correct when kiling those scum. :rolleyes:

Z06David
07-22-2011, 7:30am
We're just too fking nice, we could have leveled this place and turned it into a parking lot for our SUV's already. Fk these low life scums. I just hate watching the news everyday and seeing our brothers dying from the Taliban's coward acts, IED's.

Blademaker
07-22-2011, 8:50am

:iagree: Kill them all

CP
07-22-2011, 9:03am
They're gonna run out of virgins.

Kerrmudgeon
07-22-2011, 9:11am
Ya, that's really smart, to make a video punishing the same people that have protected and hid their ass's for years. Do you think they might have just shot themselves in the foot? Good, now the Pakis will help hunt them down and eradicate them from this world! :beat::beat::beat:

Mark C5
07-22-2011, 9:26am
Ya, that's really smart, to make a video punishing the same people that have protected and hid their ass's for years. Do you think they might have just shot themselves in the foot? Good, now the Pakis will help hunt them down and eradicate them from this world! :beat::beat::beat:

I wish you were right but I seriously doubt it.

LATB
07-22-2011, 9:43am

:yesnod:

the Muslim problem in the world could be resolved in days...not 10 fukin years and not much progress.

Blockade the fukers...starve them out.

If they don't like it too fookin bad. If they put up a fight...Enola Gay.

Done

Next

boracayjohnny
07-22-2011, 9:44am
I've been to Afghanistan and seen some of those guys up close. I don't think the Taliban has to work much magic to sway the locals to their side. To say they are retarded would be insulting to retarded folks.

To begin, the powers that be decided it would be a good idea to let the ANA (Afghan Nat'l Army) eat in the DFAC with everyone else. My buddy said he watched one ANA check out the big ole bowl of fruit salad near the salad bar. Ole boy ANA got the big spoon, ladled out a big dip, tasted it, didn't like what he tasted, spit it back out into the bowl, and placed the spoon back in the bowl.

The ANA's were also turned loose on Bagram without any US chaperones. Well now, if your ANA that means you're in your own country and are used to doing things your way. One MENSA candidate decided he liked a blonde lady in a US Army uniform. So much so that he decided to provide her with a self taught breast cancer check without knowing what breast, cancer or check meant. The resulting injuries suffered by the doctor in training happened without any knowledge of the two nearby soldiers. I suppose the ANA fell and hurt himself somehow.

Further, some ANA were being transported, by air, for training. All the normal procedures were followed including them being held in a room before the plane was to be loaded. The resulting funk lingered even after they left. That funk mixed with room deodorizer made an interesting smell. Or so I'm told. I received a phone call and decided I'd rather not check it out in person.

Finally, I always take a ride around the perimeter of any base I'm at. On Bagram, the locals are right at the perimeter fence working their land and even their homes are close. I saw some kids and noticed none had shoes, the clothes looked like they were rags, they looked unbathed for days if not weeks, and their hair would make a fashionista impressed with all the rattiness and general unkempt look. This was in the middle of the day during the week. I suppose, also, they got a day off from school because they were ahead of their lessons. The house they were near was made of dried mud and the door must have been taken down for repair because there was no door in the space a door usually takes up. Nearby was a minefield but the kids were safe for the mines were marked with white rocks. The rocks were placed on top of the mines. The resulting paths criss-crossing the area was easy to follow. Some kids were even running through the mine field.

Z06David
07-22-2011, 9:55am
Proof of idiocracy

‪Afghan Police Jumping Jacks..Funny‬‏ - YouTube

LATB
07-22-2011, 9:56am
I've been to Afghanistan and seen some of those guys up close. I don't think the Taliban has to work much magic to sway the locals to their side. To say they are retarded would be insulting to retarded folks.

To begin, the powers that be decided it would be a good idea to let the ANA (Afghan Nat'l Army) eat in the DFAC with everyone else. My buddy said he watched one ANA check out the big ole bowl of fruit salad near the salad bar. Ole boy ANA got the big spoon, ladled out a big dip, tasted it, didn't like what he tasted, spit it back out into the bowl, and placed the spoon back in the bowl.

The ANA's were also turned loose on Bagram without any US chaperones. Well now, if your ANA that means you're in your own country and are used to doing things your way. One MENSA candidate decided he liked a blonde lady in a US Army uniform. So much so that he decided to provide her with a self taught breast cancer check without knowing what breast, cancer or check meant. The resulting injuries suffered by the doctor in training happened without any knowledge of the two nearby soldiers. I suppose the ANA fell and hurt himself somehow.

Further, some ANA were being transported, by air, for training. All the normal procedures were followed including them being held in a room before the plane was to be loaded. The resulting funk lingered even after they left. That funk mixed with room deodorizer made an interesting smell. Or so I'm told. I received a phone call and decided I'd rather not check it out in person.

Finally, I always take a ride around the perimeter of any base I'm at. On Bagram, the locals are right at the perimeter fence working their land and even their homes are close. I saw some kids and noticed none had shoes, the clothes looked like they were rags, they looked unbathed for days if not weeks, and their hair would make a fashionista impressed with all the rattiness and general unkempt look. This was in the middle of the day during the week. I suppose, also, they got a day off from school because they were ahead of their lessons. The house they were near was made of dried mud and the door must have been taken down for repair because there was no door in the space a door usually takes up. Nearby was a minefield but the kids were safe for the mines were marked with white rocks. The rocks were placed on top of the mines. The resulting paths criss-crossing the area was easy to follow. Some kids were even running through the mine field.

we are wasting our time over there IMO

69camfrk
07-22-2011, 11:35am
Nothing we can do to help those savages.

TexasBulldog
07-22-2011, 12:27pm
unreal...

i also find it just sad that at point blank range these guys can't hit their targets... lot of rounds going in the dirt. Hopefully that doesn't sound cold, i was just observing how bad they really are at what they do.

Olustee bus
07-22-2011, 12:38pm
Nothing we can do to help those savages.

I agree. We can spend all the money we got over there and there will be no change in that culture. They are just out of the caves it seems to me.

How would it impact our men and women in the armed forces if we said to hell with it and pulled out of afganistan, pakistan and iraq?

It seems to me that we should change our approach. This is certainly not new but seems we could make surgical strikes at Al Quaida or Taliban sites, no matter what country. If they are supporting our enemy, they are our enemy.

To hell with rebuilding countries, lets rebuild our own.

Mark C5
07-22-2011, 1:39pm
I agree. We can spend all the money we got over there and there will be no change in that culture. They are just out of the caves it seems to me.

How would it impact our men and women in the armed forces if we said to hell with it and pulled out of afganistan, pakistan and iraq?

It seems to me that we should change our approach. This is certainly not new but seems we could make surgical strikes at Al Quaida or Taliban sites, no matter what country. If they are supporting our enemy, they are our enemy.

To hell with rebuilding countries, lets rebuild our own.

:iagree: We are building schools in Afghanistan while closing them here. Stupid and a waste of blood and treasure.

NCC-1701
07-22-2011, 2:16pm
These savages have been killing each other since civilization began. They are the scourge of the earth and need to be annihilated, they are the cockroaches of humans. We will be awakened up one day when they finally decide to start killing us here. They are getting their eggs in a row right now give it a few more years. They have infiltrated us to a level that we do not know. There will be another civil war here whether I'll be around I don't know but it is coming..