PDA

View Full Version : Watersports: Kids and adults witness couple having sex in public pool

onedef92
07-20-2011, 6:46am
Kids and adults witness couple having sex in public pool

Posted: Jul 19, 2011 4:15 PM EDT
Updated: Jul 19, 2011 4:16 PM EDT

CONNERSVILLE, IN (FOX19) - Prosecutors in Connersville, Indiana are deciding if they will prosecute two people after they were caught having sex in a public pool.

The incident happened July 17, 2011 just after 6 p.m. at Roberts Park Family Aquatic Center in Connersville, IN. According to witness statements in the police report, there were 20 to 25 witnesses, including children.

According to a police report from the Connersville Police Department, Myron Helms, 39, and Victoria Cross, 40, are accused of having sex in the public swimming pool for about 30 minutes before witnesses complained to the manager.

The police report states that the pool manager approached the couple after several complaints and saw the couple having sex. One adult positioned herself between the couple and children in the pool so they wouldn't see what was going on.

Police issued a trespass warning to the couple and the case has been turned over to the prosecutors office. There is no word if charges will be filed.

The police report states, "All the witnesses were visibly disturbed by the incident."

VatorMan
07-20-2011, 6:47am
They must have been ugly as hell.

onedef92
07-20-2011, 7:17am
They must have been ugly as hell.

Horny as all get-out, too, from the sounds of it.

Burnt C6
07-20-2011, 7:26am
so none of the adults in the pool could have gone down to them and splashed water on them? hell if the dogs are doing it in the year down you turn the hose on them. Sounds to me like some of them were watching the show.

by the way sex in a swimming pool sucks unless she can hold her breath for a long time. :leaving:

onedef92
07-20-2011, 7:30am
so none of the adults in the pool could have gone down to them and splashed water on them? hell if the dogs are doing it in the year down you turn the hose on them. Sounds to me like some of them were watching the show.

by the way sex in a swimming pool sucks unless she can hold her breath for a long time. :leaving:

They should've at least had the slim do an underwater headstand to see if her tigglebitties would float upwards to her face or sink to her navel. :banghead:

SnikPlosskin
07-20-2011, 7:43am
If I was there with my kid, the headline would have read "Man assaults couple having sex in swimming pool"

WTF is wrong with people?

Yerf Dog
07-20-2011, 7:45am
I hope they have a skimmer.

Fastguy
07-20-2011, 7:45am
Losers.