PDA

View Full Version : mother of the year award should go to this lady

GEODON
07-14-2011, 2:34am
Chic at the grocery store, chubby mid 20's clean white trash look to her. Anyways had 3 I would think are her sons around that 2 5 6 age range. 1 starts acting up and he gets ontop of the peach produce plastic container or whatever you call it trying to balance himself on his hands and knees. Mom tells him get down. Kid acts like he didn't hear her. Mom makes a fist with both her hands, stomps one of her feet and in a firm somewhat loud voice says to the kid "get the fu*k down or you ain't going to grandma's." Shit, kid got down and stfu. I applaud this lady.

Uri
07-14-2011, 4:50am
:shots:

:hi:

Aflac
07-14-2011, 5:56am
sometimes, all it takes is intimidation or a threat...:leaving:

Yerf Dog
07-14-2011, 6:17am
Here's the 2004 winner...

http://www.snopes.com/photos/signs/graphics/pregnant.jpg

VatorMan
07-14-2011, 6:22am
:hurray::hurray:

jaxgator
07-14-2011, 7:02am
White trash or not, we need more parents that control their kids like that.

Kuelblaz
07-14-2011, 8:09am

Couldnt agree more!!! ... Watched a great comedy act the other night (on the 4th actually) called 'Neverlution' by Chris Titus ... What a riot, he talked quite a bit about this very issue, manage your kids!
Great message and Great Show!!

HeatherO
07-14-2011, 10:17am

:iagree:

NeedSpeed
07-14-2011, 10:22am
Until someone calls CPS on her for being verbally abusive to the poor little angels. :ack:

CPS don't play and it's easy to sick them on someone. My fiance's ex did it to her a couple times. (and it was his child, not that he'd take care of her) He made some shit up and she'd have to go through drug tests and visits not to mention calls to people close to her asking if she's a good mother, etc.

You can really fvck with someone via CPS.

CP
07-14-2011, 10:23am

I would object to using that language with children.

LATB
07-14-2011, 10:25am
I would object to using that language with children.

leave the F bomb to us adult ass holes