PDA

View Full Version : Tell me this isn't making a comeback....

C5SilverBullet
07-13-2011, 6:50pm
Aocdrndicg to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat lteetr be in the rghit pclae. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. if you can raed tihs, psot it to yuor wlal. Olny 55% of plepoe can."

Silverspeed
07-13-2011, 6:53pm
Aocdrndicg to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat lteetr be in the rghit pclae. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. if you can raed tihs, psot it to yuor wlal. Olny 55% of plepoe can."

Their wrong.

DAB
07-13-2011, 6:57pm
you got to stop hanging around with mrvette....:slap:

G8rDMD
07-13-2011, 7:10pm
Their wrong.

*Tehr'ye :leaving:

snide
07-13-2011, 7:19pm
Their wrong.

Their what is wrong? :confused5:

Silverspeed
07-13-2011, 7:27pm
Their what is wrong? :confused5:

I knew intentionally misspelling a word in a thread about the same subject would catch some fish, I just didn't think it would be so soon. Spelling/grammar police in a thread created to show that the meaning can be conveyed despite it. Who would've thought? :D

Datawiz
07-13-2011, 7:29pm
:needcoffee:

G8rDMD
07-13-2011, 7:31pm
I knew intentionally misspelling a word in a thread about the same subject would catch some fish, I just didn't think it would be so soon. Spelling police in a thread created to show that the meaning can be conveyed despite it. Who would've thought? :D

Tath's why I at lsaet kpet mnie in thmee wtih the theard :dance:

Montehall
07-13-2011, 7:57pm
http://data.whicdn.com/images/11213148/reading+backwards+poster_large.jpg?1309022808

Flatbush Harry
07-13-2011, 7:58pm
you got to stop hanging around with mrvette....:slap:

It does sound kinda Geneish...he may be a savant, you know, and we may not have recognized it bfour.
:yesnod:

Hrary

Uncle Pervey
07-13-2011, 8:06pm
I agree with Hrrray on this, I think Gene might be a savant, his brain works faster than his ability to clearly express himself through typing... then again my cousin has trouble expressing himself but he's a frigging morang. :yesnod: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

mrvette
07-13-2011, 9:13pm
It does sound kinda Geneish...he may be a savant, you know, and we may not have recognized it bfour.
:yesnod:

Hrary

Butt then again U 2 mebbee go to kolledge and no fyne tipe englush like me.....

I too kan dangel my purty nipple.....

(I just LUV dangling my purty nipple in front of schpeilling nazis).....

much less get the greates bestest mostest punk to ashun....

I too kan reed the Shakey Spear....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol:

DAB
07-13-2011, 9:18pm
Gene, yur won ov a kind.

And we are thankful for that. :hide:

Fastguy
07-13-2011, 9:37pm

Taht lkoos ptrtey mcuh lkie how I tpye all the tmie.

LATB
07-13-2011, 10:31pm

I raed and udnretsnad erevy wrod. It's eisaer to raed tatn wtire. And sepll cechk deos not lkie. :rofl:

Sea Six
07-14-2011, 8:59am
I knew intentionally misspelling a word in a thread about the same subject would catch some fish, I just didn't think it would be so soon. Spelling/grammar police in a thread created to show that the meaning can be conveyed despite it. Who would've thought? :D

*thunk