PDA

View Full Version : Had to call the police on some guy yesterday

DJ_Critterus
07-13-2011, 9:30am
I like to go home during my lunch hour to let my dogs out and get something to eat in peace and quiet. Well, yesterday as I was getting ready to leave to go back tot he office, I hear the doorbell ring. By this time I already had the dogs inside and they started barking like usuall.

Well, I answer the door and step outside to see some guy holding a clip board. The reason I stepped outside was to let him see Barkley going crazy. Yes, I do this often with strangers because it's odd having somebody come to the house without an invite or calling first. Said dude then precedes to tell me he's there for the home inspection I ordered.

wait, what? This is something I ordered? I'm sure Chapsaltuck didn't order one either. So I told him to let me check the calendar and went back inside to tuck something under the belt for a rainy day while I called the police. I then come out check my phone and told him there was nothing scheduled and I'm sure he caught a glimpse of the handle. By this time, I had already called the police while I was inside because this was just too suspicious and we have already been robbed once. I didnt' see a vehicle or anything that the guy was driving or headed to as he left my property either so all I could do was call back to the police and let them know that info, too. I also had to get back tot he office and the route I take was in a ddifferent direction than he ran off in. I did drive that way to see if I could spot the dude but he went ghost real quick. The police said they'd do a drive through of the neighborhood, but I haven't heard back from them or even know if I will.

That was just weird and I hope it's not another new trend in home invasion we're seeing here. I think between my alarm, Great Dane, and aall the means of personal protection I have I am much safer than I was a couple years ago when my house was broken into, but damn, if this is what I think it is soembody in my neighborhood is going to come home to a a burglarized house or worse. I really hope this isn't a case of some guy needing to learn the hard way whaat castle doctrine is all about, but if so, I hope he doesn't leave the scene without having to be covered and carried.

LATB
07-13-2011, 9:33am
I'm sure it was the tatts and that mr. universe build you have that ran him off. :rofl:

mikeg826
07-13-2011, 9:35am
damn dude, you ever think he maybe had the wrong address?

Yerf Dog
07-13-2011, 9:35am
Don't supposed you asked for his name or company?

onedef92
07-13-2011, 9:36am
Better safe than sorry.

prospero63
07-13-2011, 9:39am

After he "saw the handle" I figure he thought the same thing. I'll tell you this, the story does NOTHING to eliminate the perception of "people carry guns because they are scared". :leaving:

VatorMan
07-13-2011, 9:43am
After he "saw the handle" I figure he thought the same thing. I'll tell you this, the story does NOTHING to eliminate the perception of "people carry guns because they are scared". :leaving:

:iagree:

DJ_Critterus
07-13-2011, 9:49am
I'm sure it was the tatts and that mr. universe build you have that ran him off. :rofl:

:toetap: I can work out and fix that "skinny" problem (with enough pain meds). You're just a douche and there's no fixing that :yesnod:

:rofl:

DJ_Critterus
07-13-2011, 9:51am

Well,t hat wasn't the intent, and yes, I've carried a gun for a long time becuase I am a bit scared of things. Got good reason to be and, I hate to admit it but, after the deployment I had a bitch of a time being comfortable enough to sleep without having a rifle or hand gun IN bed with me, too (I always have my weapon with me, though .... :D ) .

LATB
07-13-2011, 9:53am
:toetap: I can work out and fix that "skinny" problem (with enough pain meds). You're just a douche and there's no fixing that :yesnod:

yeah, I'm the douche :lol:

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/863/27954214431038556751775.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/27954214431038556751775.jpg/)

lander
07-13-2011, 9:57am
yeah, I'm the douche

QFT.

:leaving:

ConstantChange
07-13-2011, 10:01am

Why not ask "What is the name of the customer who you are scheduled to see?" If you don't recognize it, then ask "What is the address?" Maybe he was simply at the wrong house.

prospero63
07-13-2011, 10:02am
Why not ask "What is the name of the customer who you are scheduled to see?" If you don't recognize it, then ask "What is the address?" Maybe he was simply at the wrong house.

Bunk that. Show 'em you are carrying.

LATB
07-13-2011, 10:25am
QFT.

DJ_Critterus
07-13-2011, 10:38am

Well, most people who come up for scheduled work or whatever usually start by asking, "Umm... Mr. DJ? We're here for such and such." Never seen anything different unless it was jsut plain old soliciting.

MEC5LADY
07-13-2011, 10:44am

This just reminds me of somthing my Daddy used to say... never misjudge your opponent least you get your azz kicked. I bet you have gotten your azz kicked more than once and still haven't learned your lesson.

Better safe than sorry.

:iagree: This time of year the scams are running rampant and people are not using common sense. I don't answer the door unless I know you or am expecting someone for a reason.

QFT.:rofl:

DJ_Critterus
07-13-2011, 10:55am
They be slipping more and more "over there." I thought the anti gun nuts and wot not would swarm all over this one, too, along with the "your jsut paranoid looking for a reaason to blah blah blah..." group.
Had to call the police on some guy yesterday - Corvette Forum (http://forums.corvetteforum.com/off-topic/2872962-had-to-call-the-police-on-some-guy-yesterday.html)

Oh, and the inevitable parrot which provides proof that some people should be shot for doing a haalf assed job.

Got the cops called on me today - Corvette Forum (http://forums.corvetteforum.com/off-topic/2872974-got-the-cops-called-on-me-today.html)

LATB
07-13-2011, 10:57am
This just reminds me of somthing my Daddy used to say... never misjudge your opponent least you get your azz kicked. I bet you have gotten your azz kicked more than once and still haven't learned your lesson.

nope

the 1st AND ONLY fight I was in as an adult...

He started it. He was quite larger than I. I was the victor. He bled, I didn't. He got stitches, I didn't.

However I did learn a valuable lesson from the sheriff deputy: I'm paraphrasing..."It is not against the law to be an ass hole, it is however...against the law to hit one"

While his trip to the ER and his stitches were not very expensive to me. The lesson was worth the price.

the end.

MEC5LADY
07-13-2011, 10:59am
nope

He started it. He was quite larger than I. I was the victor. He bled, I didn't. He got stitches, I didn't.

However I did learn a valuable lesson from the sheriff deputy: I'm paraphrasing..."It is not against the law to be an ass hole, it is however...against the law to hit one"

While his trip to the ER and his stitches were not very expensive to me. The lesson was worth the price.

the end.

I stand by my original statement. You mess with the wrong person expecting them to be a pushover and you will be greatly surprised one of these days.

lander
07-13-2011, 11:03am
nope

the end.

So, basically, the sheriff even knew you are an ass hole? Nice.

themonk
07-13-2011, 11:03am
Holy f'k, you must really freak out on October 31.

LATB
07-13-2011, 11:05am
So, basically, the sheriff even knew you are an ass hole? Nice.

rif :lol:

prospero63
07-13-2011, 11:06am
They bring up some good points. You should probably lose your CHL for deliberately exposing your weapon to someone, particularly since you were in absolutely no fear for your safety. Of course, since you aren't some reporter in Arizona, none of the gun folks here are going to call you stupid for doing it, like they did her...

prospero63
07-13-2011, 11:09am

Trick or treat? Trick or treat you little bastards? Let me bend down and show you something. You see that??? You see that handle??? It's not attached to my cock, but I stroke it like it was!!! Trick mother****ers!!! TRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lander
07-13-2011, 11:11am
rif :lol:

:confused: I did...

nope

the end.

So since he started it and hit you, that makes you the ass hole. :slap:

mikeg826
07-13-2011, 11:13am
Trick or treat? Trick or treat you little bastards? Let me bend down and show you something. You see that??? You see that handle??? It's not attached to my cock, but I stroke it like it was!!! Trick mother****ers!!! TRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Montehall
07-13-2011, 11:14am
*shrug*
I've been known to answer the door wearing my gun.
one time I answered it drawn, but it was 2:30am.

Yerf Dog

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

DJ_Critterus

Not as bad as when I end up seeing a pciture of you by accident :willy:

themonk
07-13-2011, 11:16am
Not as bad as when I end up seeing a pciture of you by accident :willy:

You print off that pic and head straight to your male symbian chair don't you perv!

prospero63
07-13-2011, 11:17am
You print off that pic and head straight to your male symbian chair don't you perv!

He strokes the handle to it.

Montehall
07-13-2011, 11:17am
sybian...

DJ_Critterus
07-13-2011, 11:18am

Nope... but I am going to hang a copy of it on the front door with the caption "Are you willing to risk seeing this moose lover in person?" to scare off would-be perps.

bsmith
07-13-2011, 11:22am
ugh...posting the same thread here and at CF and whining about the replies?

I'll go ahead and copy this from my post there:

I can't decide if I think you are paranoid as s**t or just feel the need to let us know you are a bad ass every chance you get...

Do you happen to have a massive weed growing operation in your basement? :lol:

prospero63
07-13-2011, 11:23am

His internet peen is <---------------------this---------------------> long.

DAB
07-13-2011, 11:25am
whatever.

DJ_Critterus
07-13-2011, 11:25am

while you're at it why don't you quote my reply over there, too?

bsmith
07-13-2011, 11:29am

For some reason I just pictured you pointing your gun at the monitor as you typed that. :rofl:

prospero63
07-13-2011, 11:29am

You gonna draw down on him if he don't?

DropTheTop
07-13-2011, 11:37am
For some reason I just pictured you pointing your gun at the monitor as you typed that. :rofl:

:rofl::lol:

LATB
07-13-2011, 11:40am
:confused: I did...

So since he started it and hit you, that makes you the ass hole. :slap:

no

he started it by coming after me with a spackle knife...

he never hit me.

I turned it around on him...he bled.

and it was the deputy who called HIM an ass hole, not I. :D

themonk
07-13-2011, 11:41am
sybian...

Yeah, that's what I meant.

and here's DJ's next "chair" purchase. It was in a sex shop window in Paris, I'm sure they deliver.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r290/monk1822/djschair.jpg

LATB
07-13-2011, 11:41am

Quote:
I can't decide if I think you are paranoid as s**t or just feel the need to let us know you are a bad ass every chance you get...

:rofl::rofl:

lander
07-13-2011, 11:42am
no

he started it by coming after me with a spackle knife...

he never hit me.

I turned it around on him...he bled.

and it was the deputy who called HIM an ass hole, not I. :D

See...that's different than how it reads to begin with.

I like my version better. :D

LATB
07-13-2011, 11:43am
See...that's different than how it reads to begin with.

I like my version better. :D

I see. internet forum of words will do that :yesnod:

your version sucks :lol:

The_Dude
07-13-2011, 11:53am

Ask him if you can check his receipt.

oyealiz
07-13-2011, 12:14pm
So we should just open our doors, unarmed, to anyone who knocks? Or feel bad about being armed when we open the door?

As far as I'm concerned, noone should knock on my door unless they are a friend or I know they are coming.

prospero63
07-13-2011, 12:23pm
So we should just open our doors, unarmed, to anyone who knocks? Or feel bad about being armed when we open the door?

As far as I'm concerned, noone should knock on my door unless they are a friend or I know they are coming.

No, you should answer the door flashing your gun handle every time someone knocks on your door that you aren't expecting.

oyealiz
07-13-2011, 12:24pm
No, you should answer the door flashing your gun handle every time someone knocks on your door that you aren't expecting.

Ok. I'm good then. Thanks!

lander
07-13-2011, 12:25pm

:( Knock-knock joke nazi.

oyealiz
07-13-2011, 12:25pm
:( Knock-knock joke nazi.

Who's there? :D

prospero63
07-13-2011, 12:26pm
Ok. I'm good then. Thanks!

Hey, you lived in Lake Olympia. It's gang central there. :cheers:

themonk
07-13-2011, 12:26pm

Heaven forbid girl guides come around your place asking you to buy cookies.

Paranoid much..

oyealiz
07-13-2011, 12:30pm
Hey, you lived in Lake Olympia. It's gang central there. :cheers:

:lol: The only people who knocked on my door there were nice, older woman who were with the Lighthouse religion.

Heaven forbid girl guides come around your place asking you to buy cookies.

Paranoid much..

Girl guides (I assume you mean Girl Scouts) aren't generally allowed to go house to house selling cookies. I guess their mommies are paranoid.

lander
07-13-2011, 12:32pm
Who's there? :D

Girl guide..

Oh...wait...

prospero63
07-13-2011, 12:34pm
Girl guides (I assume you mean Girl Scouts) aren't generally allowed to go house to house selling cookies. I guess their mommies are paranoid.

And rightly so with DJ Gunslinger drawing down on everyone. "I can shoot the peanut butter out of a do-si-do from 40 feet away. Here you are standing on my porch not 5 feet away. Do you feel lucky punk? Well, do ya???"

themonk
07-13-2011, 12:35pm

Scouts, guides, whatever.

Really........times they sure have changed, remember back in the day, kids were allowed outside, un-supervised until the street lights came on. You know this world is one f'kd up place when your children aren't even safe in their neighborhood anymore.

DJ_Critterus
07-13-2011, 1:04pm
And rightly so with DJ Gunslinger drawing down on everyone. "I can shoot the peanut butter out of a do-si-do from 40 feet away. Here you are standing on my porch not 5 feet away. Do you feel lucky punk? Well, do ya???"

Do you have any more brilliant assumptions you'd like to throw out there?

prospero63
07-13-2011, 1:05pm
Do you have any more brilliant assumptions you'd like to throw out there?

Yeah.

Meeko87
07-13-2011, 1:10pm
Girls scouts, Brownies, some guy collecting money so some retard can run in a race, they will all get drawn on plain and simple.

DJ_Critterus
07-13-2011, 1:10pm
Yeah.

Well, le go ahead and get it out of your system now so I can throw you in the jackass category and be done with it.

prospero63
07-13-2011, 1:14pm
Well, le go ahead and get it out of your system now so I can throw you in the jackass category and be done with it.

It doesn't work that way. Someone has to say something particularly stupid. Like "I flashed a gun at a guy that knocked on my door that I didn't recognize". There has to be some context. Like being a hard core gun nut that thinks he's all responsible and everyone who does something stupid with guns is irresponsible (but there's no need for new laws). When stuff like that happens, it becomes internet gold. And that's when I go-a-mining. To be honest, I'm surprised you haven't thrown me in the jackass category already. Most folks don't take this long to figure it out. Not very quick on the draw, if I say so myself.

(you see what I did there. see?)

bsmith
07-13-2011, 1:17pm
Ask him if you can check his receipt.
It's a good thing Walmart greeters aren't armed...
She would have been justified in pulling her weapon when he ran.

erickpl
07-13-2011, 1:28pm
DJ, I've come to the conclusion that there are some that see CCW and personal protection as an extreme reaction to today's society and nothing anybody says or does will convince them otherwise.

The shootings on campus at UAH here last year woke my wife up to the fact that 'safe' places do not exist. She still doesn't like handguns or carrying, but understands it. She's one of the ones that doesn't understand it UNTIL it happens close to home.

I hope the only time I ever draw my weapon is at the range to attack some killer paper on a target stand. But training and mindset has helped me to the point that I will do what it takes to protect my family and myself.

As has been said, it IS sad that we can't trust our kids to be outside without worrying about whether they'll be safe, but I'm not willing to put the power of their safety in the hands of the mofo's that seek to do bad things.

Just know that there are many here that feel what you did is correct. You were not bullied and you were not attacked and you let the possible perp know you weren't going to be an easy target. Nobody else was there to know if it was overreacting or not - if they claim to know they're full of it.

Your experiences have taught you to be cautious.

I'm thankful nothing bad happened.

HOWSER
07-13-2011, 1:31pm
I can vouch for Prospero. He's a total jackazz.

:lol:P

bsmith
07-13-2011, 1:31pm
DJ, I've come to the conclusion that there are some that see CCW and personal protection as an extreme reaction to today's society and nothing anybody says or does will convince them otherwise.

FWIW, I have a CCW permit application on my desk right now, I own guns and I have had one out when I heard a noise. :shrug:

I have no problem with people being armed, I just think the story doesn't need to be told every time...twice.

prospero63
07-13-2011, 1:32pm
I can vouch for Prospero. He's a total jackazz.

:lol:P

I don't even know howser, but I can already tell this is one smart man or woman. :iagree:

DJ_Critterus
07-13-2011, 1:35pm
It doesn't work that way. Someone has to say something particularly stupid. Like "I flashed a gun at a guy that knocked on my door that I didn't recognize". There has to be some context. Like being a hard core gun nut that thinks he's all responsible and everyone who does something stupid with guns is irresponsible (but there's no need for new laws). When stuff like that happens, it becomes internet gold. And that's when I go-a-mining. To be honest, I'm surprised you haven't thrown me in the jackass category already. Most folks don't take this long to figure it out. Not very quick on the draw, if I say so myself.

(you see what I did there. see?)

I've known you were one, just had no need to say it in public before. :thumbs: No assumptions made there.

Go back and read my OP, too. where does it say I flashed the weapon at him? I caan show you wehre it says I'm sure he saw the handle. Does that mean I purposely put it in such a position so that it could be seen? Thinkw aht you want... you will anyway, but it's not going to effect me one bit. :thumbs:

DJ_Critterus
07-13-2011, 1:37pm
FWIW, I have a CCW permit application on my desk right now, I own guns and I have had one out when I heard a noise. :shrug:

I have no problem with people being armed, I just think the story doesn't need to be told every time...twice.

Some of the people here don't go over there. I still like to have discussion with friends who haunt both sites. If that's an issue, then get over it.

prospero63
07-13-2011, 1:40pm
I've known you were one, just had no need to say it in public before. :thumbs: No assumptions made there.

Go back and read my OP, too. where does it say I flashed the weapon at him? I caan show you wehre it says I'm sure he saw the handle. Does that mean I purposely put it in such a position so that it could be seen? Thinkw aht you want... you will anyway, but it's not going to effect me one bit. :thumbs:

C'mon, don't start backpedaling from the macho "I showed him the handle of my gun because I meant business" story. Here's the simple reality. If you did in fact, in any way attempt to show him that you had a gun (even just the handle), you are in violation of Texas CHL laws. It's, simply put, a great example for the anti-gun folks to latch onto in order to propagate the perception that CHL holders are a bunch of wild west cowboys looking for trouble, and thus shouldn't be trusted with guns in the first place. There was no threat. You were in no jeopardy. It was, simply put, stupid.

VatorMan
07-13-2011, 1:41pm

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

prospero63
07-13-2011, 1:42pm
Some of the people here don't go over there. I still like to have discussion with friends who haunt both sites. If that's an issue, then get over it.

Watch out bsmith, he might "show you the handle". Duck and cover. DUCK AND COVER!!!!

bsmith
07-13-2011, 1:44pm
If that's an issue, then get over it.

There's the badass we all know. :rofl:

I don't give a shit if you post it both places and start ten threads a day...
Just an observation.

NB2K
07-13-2011, 1:44pm
The reason crime continues to fall in this country is that people are just flat-out tired of being fcuked with.

Stealing cars, property, assaults, home invasions-it gets old.

Finally, the liberal "reformers" pretending to be judges have started locking the felons up and, more importantly, the citizenry has started shooting back.

I pity the people of this country that aren't allowed to own guns (you know who you are).

prospero63
07-13-2011, 1:45pm
I pity the people of this country that aren't allowed to own guns (you know who you are).

Felons? :confused:

VatorMan
07-13-2011, 1:45pm
This thread has made my afternoon. I wish to personally thank DJ, Tater, and BSmith for some quality entertainment.

LATB
07-13-2011, 1:46pm
this thread got some legs

prospero63
07-13-2011, 1:46pm
This thread has made my afternoon. I wish to personally thank DJ, Tater, and BSmith for some quality entertainment.

Glad to help. Finished one project yesterday and didn't want to start the new one today. Good break from the monotony. :cheers:

bsmith
07-13-2011, 1:47pm

I don't know if that is sarcasm or not, so I'm calling the cops.
And yes, I'm carrying.

prospero63
this thread got some legs

You know what legs lead to... It's got those too... :leaving:

LATB
Felons? :confused:

democrats :D

prospero63
07-13-2011, 1:48pm
And yes, I'm carrying.

Hey, I totally understand your concern. I got back from lunch and there was a black guy in the neighborhood. He waved at me. If I didn't have taco bell in one hand and a drink in the other, I'd have shown him the handle. Since he is my neighbor though, I just waved the bag and said howdy.

VatorMan
07-13-2011, 1:48pm
And yes, I'm carrying.

http://media.skateboard.com.au/forum/images/BringItOn.jpg

prospero63
07-13-2011, 1:49pm
democrats :D

Isn't that the same thing?

oyealiz
07-13-2011, 1:56pm

It's your fault if you read it both places! :yesnod: (Noone's got a gun to your head making you do so, do they?! :lol:)

C'mon, don't start backpedaling from the macho "I showed him the handle of my gun because I meant business" story. Here's the simple reality. If you did in fact, in any way attempt to show him that you had a gun (even just the handle), you are in violation of Texas CHL laws. It's, simply put, a great example for the anti-gun folks to latch onto in order to propagate the perception that CHL holders are a bunch of wild west cowboys looking for trouble, and thus shouldn't be trusted with guns in the first place. There was no threat. You were in no jeopardy. It was, simply put, stupid.

CHL says you cannot show the handle of your gun? But it's ok to carry not concealed and show the entire gun?

Also, I'm very confused about this "gun/weapon" thing. I always heard it this way:

This is my weapon and this is my gun. The weapon's for work, the other's for fun!
:D

prospero63
07-13-2011, 1:59pm
CHL says you cannot show the handle of your gun? But it's ok to carry not concealed and show the entire gun?

CHL says the entire gun must be concealed. In fact, it can't even "print" through the clothing.

DJ_Critterus
07-13-2011, 2:00pm

Umm...no... not on my property I am not in violation of CHL laws because I have no need for a permit to conceal there. there's no macho in this. That would be me saying I pulled it out and stuck the barrel in his face or purposely showed it to him.

You may feel my life and property wasn't in jeapordy, but I felt my property was and that is legal to defend with deadly force here in TX if needed. I felt the need not to be a victim again. understand? The irresponsible thing to do would be not to call the police, who BTW, said everything I did was well within the law even though said guy may have seen the handle of my weapon.

Like i said... think what you want. You've taken a self defense thread into a whole new meaning of defense from the key board warriors of the internet.

bsmith
07-13-2011, 2:00pm
It's your fault if you read it both places! :yesnod: (Noone's got a gun to your head making you do so, do they?! :lol:)

I rarely read anything both places.
I saw it at CF first, then saw it here and knew this one would be more fun. :D

DJ_Critterus
07-13-2011, 2:04pm

Also, I'm very confused about this "gun/weapon" thing. I always heard it this way:

This is my weapon and this is my gun. The weapon's for work, the other's for fun!
:D

Liz, no requirement for CHL on my own property. Same goes for anybody livign in TX. Off your property requires a CHL. With this being said, no matter how he saw the weapon (it did show through the shirt during this inccident) it doesn't matter. It would have been an issue had I pointed it at him or threatened him with it. This being said, Prospwhatshisnuts won't care becasue he's having fun with a good ole bash fest.

As far as the gun goes, I only show that after a long night of drinking or if the price is right :lol:

LATB
07-13-2011, 2:05pm
I rarely read anything both places.
I saw it at CF first, then saw it here and knew this one would be more fun. :D

ALL threads are more fun here :yesnod:

prospero63
07-13-2011, 2:10pm
Umm...no... not on my property I am not in violation of CHL laws because I have no need for a permit to conceal there. there's no macho in this. That would be me saying I pulled it out and stuck the barrel in his face or purposely showed it to him.

Er. That's what you said, and implied, you did.

You may feel my life and property wasn't in jeapordy, but I felt my property was and that is legal to defend with deadly force here in TX if needed.

No it wasn't, and no that's not the law in Texas. Was it at night? No, it was at lunch. The whole "I can defend my property from a guy with a clipboard" defense doesn't fly, even in Texas.

I felt the need not to be a victim again. understand?

A victim of what? A guy with the wrong address? A solicitor? Get a no soliciting sign then.

The irresponsible thing to do would be not to call the police, who BTW, said everything I did was well within the law even though said guy may have seen the handle of my weapon.

No, the irresponsible thing is to go get a gun, tuck it in your waistband, then attempt to flash it as some form of BS intimidation. And no, it's not well within the law to flash or brandish a weapon in any way, and that includes just the handle.

Like i said... think what you want. You've taken a self defense thread into a whole new meaning of defense from the key board warriors of the internet.

Defense of what? What were you defending yourself from? A mistaken house inspection?

erickpl
07-13-2011, 2:12pm

I never said you were one of the ones who wouldn't get the CCW thing.

In general, to me, owning a firearm isn't me trying to show somebody that I'm a badass, but more like I'm one that is willing to do what it takes to protect myself and my family. Nothing more, nothing less. The anti-gunners can make up all the stories they want, but I know why I carry.

So I can go home to my wife and family.

VatorMan
07-13-2011, 2:12pm
Defense of what? What were you defending yourself from? A mistaken house inspection?

Was that a jab at Liz ? :lol::lol:

oyealiz
07-13-2011, 2:13pm

Hey...that's a valid defense!!!! Those suckers can really mess up your life!!!!

VatorMan
07-13-2011, 2:13pm

In general, to me, owning a firearm isn't me trying to show somebody that I'm a badass, but more like I'm one that is willing to do what it takes to protect myself and my family. Nothing more, nothing less. The anti-gunners can make up all the stories they want, but I know why I carry.

But do you flash it at everyone that looks at you funny or carry an attack clipboard ?

erickpl
07-13-2011, 2:14pm

Do brandishing laws apply when you're standing on your front porch (ie your property) and somebody you haven't invited is on your property? How does Castle Doctrine apply?

By your logic, my answering the door at 3:00A with a pistol in my hand would be brandishing.

erickpl
07-13-2011, 2:15pm
But do you flash it at everyone that looks at you funny or carry an attack clipboard ?

No, but I wish I could show it to the Scientologists that keep calling me every freakin' day cause my MIL gave them our number...:kick:

In DJ's case, I took it as somebody who was using an 'excuse' to gain access into the house. Could it have been a mistaken address? Possibly. But with no vehicle in sight, that excuse seems highly unlikely, even to me. So in his case, a 'home inspector' comes to the door w/o a vehicle in sight in regards to a home inspection that the homeowner ordered? I would have gone into condition orange too and been suspicious.

Now if there had been a "Joe's Home Inspections" van outside, my reaction, and possibly DJ's, been a bit less suspicious and figured it for just a wrong address.

prospero63
07-13-2011, 2:15pm
Was that a jab at Liz ? :lol::lol:

Actually, no. But that was funny. :lol:

prospero63
07-13-2011, 2:19pm
Do brandishing laws apply when you're standing on your front porch (ie your property) and somebody you haven't invited is on your property?

Unless you have a fence between your front door and the street, the invitation is implicit. There's case law in Texas in fact that if you leave the door open while you are bringing the groceries in, that's an invitation to the home.

How does Castle Doctrine apply?

It doesn't apply. Castle doctrine doesn't say that you can brandish a gun because you happen to be in your house. There's all sorts of requirements regarding use of force and threat that have to be met. http://www.rc123.com/texas_castle_doctrine.html

Someone knocking on the door without an invite doesn't pass muster.

By your logic, my answering the door at 3:00A with a pistol in my hand would be brandishing.

At night the laws in Texas are different. This case was during lunch though, so those are irrelevant.

prospero63
07-13-2011, 2:20pm
No, but I wish I could show it to the Scientologists that keep calling me every freakin' day cause my MIL gave them our number...:kick:

In DJ's case, I took it as somebody who was using an 'excuse' to gain access into the house. Could it have been a mistaken address? Possibly. But with no vehicle in sight, that excuse seems highly unlikely, even to me. So in his case, a 'home inspector' comes to the door w/o a vehicle in sight in regards to a home inspection that the homeowner ordered? I would have gone into condition orange too and been suspicious.

Now if there had been a "Joe's Home Inspections" van outside, my reaction, and possibly DJ's, been a bit less suspicious and figured it for just a wrong address.

What purpose is served by flashing a gun? None. It's stupid.

oyealiz
07-13-2011, 2:24pm
Actually, no. But that was funny. :lol:

I LOLed. :lol:

erickpl
07-13-2011, 2:26pm
I guess that begs the question, so are homeowners supposed to just wait for the person at the door to smash the door down before invoking the firearm?

From just the first section:

(a) Except as provided in Subsection (b), a person is justified in using force against another when and to the degree the actor [he] reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to protect the actor [himself] against the other’s use or attempted use of unlawful force. The actor’s belief that the force was immediately necessary as described by this subsection is presumed to be reasonable if the actor:

(1) knew or had reason to believe that the person against whom the force was used:

(A) unlawfully and with force entered, or was attempting to enter unlawfully and with force, the actor’s occupied habitation, vehicle, or place of business or employment;

(B) unlawfully and with force removed, or was attempting to remove unlawfully and with force, the actor from the actor’s habitation, vehicle, or place of business or employment; or

(C) was committing or attempting to commit aggravated kidnapping, murder, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, robbery, or aggravated robbery;

(2) did not provoke the person against whom the force was used; and

(3) was not otherwise engaged in criminal activity, other than a Class C misdemeanor that is a violation of a law or ordinance regulating traffic at the time the force was used.

(e) A person who has a right to be present at the location where the force is used, who has not provoked the person against whom the force is used, and who is not engaged in criminal activity at the time the force is used is not required to retreat before using force as described by this section.

If DJ had a fear for his life, given the circumstances of previous burglaries and the 'home inspector' not having a vehicle present, then he was justified in the show of force.

Regardless of all of that, if it was a real home inspector, they got the hell out of there and found the right house. If it was a potential BG, I SERIOUSLY doubt they're gonna call the police and report a brandishing.

During the tornadoes here in Alabama and we had no power, dusk to dawn curfews, and limited roadway access, I answered the door with my firearm too, even during the day.

bsmith
07-13-2011, 2:27pm

I agree 100%.
Posting it on the internet at every opportunity (not just DJ) is the bad ass part.

This reminds me of a solicitor that stopped at our house.
He was with a security company and had a clipboard and no vehicle in sight ironically.

I stood on the porch and talked to him a couple minutes and told him I had no interest as I work for a company that has a sister company that does alarms.
He was from California and he commented about how nice everyone in town is, but that nobody has nor wants an alarm.
I told him that around here, everyone is armed...
His look was priceless.

So I guess I did the same thing as DJ. :lol:

VatorMan
07-13-2011, 2:29pm
I agree 100%.
Posting it on the internet at every opportunity (not just DJ) is the bad ass part.

He was with a security company and had a clipboard and no vehicle in sight ironically.

I stood on the porch and talked to him a couple minutes and told him I had no interest as I work for a company that has a sister company that does alarms. He was from California and he commented about how nice everyone in town is, but that nobody has nor wants an alarm.
His look was priceless.

SO you showed him your "handle" huh ?

erickpl
07-13-2011, 2:29pm

Flashing a gun to an innocent person? No purpose other than to scare them.

Flashing a gun to a potential BG? Tells them to move along and find a different victim.

Take it in the context of no vehicle and an out-of-the-blue home inspector. You're putting way too much stock into the fact this person had a clipboard.

bsmith
07-13-2011, 2:30pm
SO you showed him your "handle" huh ?

He was from California...
I played it safe and kept my handle in my pants.

Hey look... I can mention my porch and not get banned. :dance:

erickpl
07-13-2011, 2:31pm
I agree 100%.

I stood on the porch and talked to him a couple minutes and told him I had no interest as I work for a company that has a sister company that does alarms.
He was from California and he commented about how nice everyone in town is, but that nobody has nor wants an alarm.
His look was priceless.

In our neighborhood, we DO have a lot of homes fairly close together and solicitors can easily park on another street as they go house to house. But I will say, each and every one of them gets a huge NO from me, along with a chorus of 3 dogs barking behind me.

You didn't brandish - you inferred.

I'm in the South. I expect a large percentage to carry. :)

themonk
07-13-2011, 2:39pm
I'm strappin' right now, I sure hope some fool doesn't say hello to me or else this nigga might have to bust a cap in his ass.

Word!

jaxgator
07-13-2011, 2:50pm
I'm strappin' right now, I sure hope some fool doesn't say hello to me or else this nigga might have to bust a cap in his ass.

Word!

DJ_Critterus
07-13-2011, 2:53pm

Now show me where I said I flashed it? I said he saw the damn thing. Are you ****ing illiterate or jsut hard headed?

Anyway, I've said all that needs to be said here. Keep making your asusmptions? Police said I did nothing wrong and I'm sticking with that.

DJ_Critterus
07-13-2011, 2:55pm

Word!

Moose can't say hello and shooting them is legal when they're in season.

bsmith
07-13-2011, 3:04pm
Anyway, I've said all that needs to be said here.

Where's the fun in that? :lol:

themonk
07-13-2011, 3:07pm
http://eborg3.com/Facebook-Animations/Animals/an-CatMachineGun.gif

bsmith
07-13-2011, 3:13pm
http://eborg3.com/Facebook-Animations/Animals/an-CatMachineGun.gif

No ear or eye protection? :slap:

The_Dude
07-13-2011, 3:27pm
:withstupid:

MrPeabody
07-13-2011, 3:29pm
Since this was in Texas, couldn't the OP have just said the guy stole his clipboard and killed him?:D

Flatbush Harry
07-13-2011, 3:45pm
I'd like to thank everyone who posted here for the 15 minutes of entertainment that your posts provided me.

Concerned as I am about crime in my neighborhood, I'm going to acquire a Hummer H1 and turn it into a technical for my errands to the supermarket. BTW, though I have a CC permit and a bit of experience and training, I find it very hard to conceal my Bazooka so I usually don't carry it.

:hi: and :cheers:

yarrH

themonk
07-13-2011, 3:49pm
I'd like to thank everyone who posted here for the 15 minutes of entertainment that your posts provided me.

Concerned as I am about crime in my neighborhood, I'm going to acquire a Hummer H1 and turn it into a technical for my errands to the supermarket. BTW, though I have a CC permit and a bit of experience and training, I find it very hard to conceal my Bazooka so I usually don't carry it.

:hi: and :cheers:

yarrH

I think you mean tactical or in DeeJay's case, testicle.

Flatbush Harry
07-13-2011, 3:53pm
I think you mean tactical or in DeeJay's case, testicle.

I was actually referring to the vehicle used by gangs and tribes in a variety of Muslim countries that mounts a .50 cal MG to a truck or Jeep such as those shown in "Blackhawk Down" in Somalia.

Does Deej have tactical testicles? Does he carry a snubby?

:confused5:

ayHrr

LATB
07-13-2011, 4:03pm
BTW, I've personally got no issue w/what DJ did. I'd have a hard time proving DJ did not have, to him, a reasonable fear for himself.

I know he scares the shit out of me :D

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8500/26585314431000955811775.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/26585314431000955811775.jpg/)

MrPeabody
07-13-2011, 4:06pm

prospero63
07-13-2011, 4:22pm
I guess that begs the question, so are homeowners supposed to just wait for the person at the door to smash the door down before invoking the firearm?

From just the first section:

If DJ had a fear for his life, given the circumstances of previous burglaries and the 'home inspector' not having a vehicle present, then he was justified in the show of force.

No he doesn't. There has to be something that gives him a fear for his life. There was no weapon. There were no threats. None of that happened. If it had, things would be different. But they didn't.

xXBUDXx
07-13-2011, 4:25pm
Hey guys, what's going on in here? :waiting:

themonk
07-13-2011, 4:25pm
I was actually referring to the vehicle used by gangs and tribes in a variety of Muslim countries that mounts a .50 cal MG to a truck or Jeep such as those shown in "Blackhawk Down" in Somalia.

Does Deej have tactical testicles? Does he carry a snubby?

:confused5:

ayHrr

I don't think he does but I think his testicles are very tactile or at least from the rumors I hear on CF, I think it's from all the peanut butter treatments he does.

prospero63
07-13-2011, 4:26pm
Now show me where I said I flashed it? I said he saw the damn thing. Are you ****ing illiterate or jsut hard headed?

It was implied in your embellished story. "So I told him to let me check the calendar and went back inside to tuck something under the belt for a rainy day while I called the police. I then come out check my phone and told him there was nothing scheduled and I'm sure he caught a glimpse of the handle."

Why would he have "caught a glimpse" if you weren't trying to show it off?

Anyway, I've said all that needs to be said here. Keep making your asusmptions? Police said I did nothing wrong and I'm sticking with that.

The BS meter is pegging now. Police said you did nothing wrong, eh? Then why does your original post say "The police said they'd do a drive through of the neighborhood, but I haven't heard back from them or even know if I will."

bsmith
07-13-2011, 4:32pm
The BS meter is pegging now. Police said you did nothing wrong, eh? Then why does your original post say "The police said they'd do a drive through of the neighborhood, but I haven't heard back from them or even know if I will."

Obviously, they responded between the start of this thread and now.

78SA
07-13-2011, 4:35pm

Good to see someone gets it. others are either intentionally being obtuse or they are just typical anti-gun morons that thinks everything is rainbows and roses in the world.

prospero63
07-13-2011, 4:41pm

Obviously, they responded between the start of this thread and now.

I guess.

DJ Gunslinger - "Hey, this dick on the forum is saying it was stupid for me to flash a handle at the guy that had the audacity to knock on my door"
Police - "No sir, this is Texas. It's not only expected, it's considered polite and an appropriate greeting to do exactly that. I just flashed my handle at a friend of mine while I was having this conversation. He flashed his back in response. It's kind of like those corvette people that wave at each other, even though they don't know who is in the other car. "
DJ Gunslinger - "That's totally what I thought. I can't wait to get back on the internet and tell this douche he's full of shit"
Police - "I totally understand. You might want to flash your handle at him, you know, just so folks know it's being done in all politeness. You don't want things to get out of hand. The internet, it's serious business you know?"

prospero63
07-13-2011, 4:42pm
Good to see someone gets it. others are either intentionally being obtuse or they are just typical anti-gun morons that thinks everything is rainbows and roses in the world.

Or it's folks that don't see criminals and terrorists at every knock on the door.

LATB
07-13-2011, 4:48pm
Or it's folks that don't see criminals and terrorists at every knock on the door.

4 out of 5 forum users...and most dentists agree...

A European country of your choice would probably be better suited for you in lieu of the land of the free.

jus' sonethin' you should consider. :D

prospero63
07-13-2011, 5:06pm
For you maybe. But as he stated he was robbed in his house.

That doesn't mean that everyone you don't know is trying to rob your house, nor does it make it an appropriate response to meet everyone at the door with a gun handle showing.

So saying you know specifically how he was feeling at that moment is a huge leap with nothing but speculation to back it up. :yesnod:

I have only what he wrote to go by. There's nothing he's written that any normal person would cause to think he was so in fear for his safety that he should have been showing gun handles. It's one thing to answer the door with a gun. It's a totally different thing to, knowingly, flash a handle with the only plausible intent to intimidate someone. I mean, what if the other guy actually saw it and thought "holy shit, this guy has a gun, he may shoot me" and decided to flash (or even draw) his own gun. Would he be justified? Because I think any jury in Texas, when presented with "someone knocked on my door that I didn't know, told me they were here for something I didn't ask for, made no threats or otherwise did anything threatening and I flashed a handle to let them know I was packing heat" vs. "He made certain to show me he was packing heat. Upon seeing that I decided I needed to do the same thing" would find the latter to be a much, much more justified response.

Rotorhead
07-13-2011, 5:11pm

DJ, don't waste your time. He is a jackass idiot troll yanking your chain at any angle he can to start an argument, and argue with his own distorted lack of basic reading comprehension. What justification or area of expertise does he have to question your actions? None! So don't worry about it. He is no one but a figure of his own imagination who probably dresses up like Shakespere characters,oils himself up, and plays with other grown men. Feck that moron!:cheers:

themonk
07-13-2011, 5:12pm
Alright enough! The dude wasn't robbing the place, he was casing it out, big difference.

prospero63
07-13-2011, 5:13pm
Based on past experiences, some maybe more cautious than others.

YMMV.

There is cautious and there is stupid. Cautious is having a gun available. Stupid is showing that gun (even just the handle) to try to intimidate someone. Especially when that someone has done NOTHING threatening. It doesn't matter that his house was robbed in the past. Because something happened once doesn't give folks free reign to run around flashing their handle at every perceived fear. The bar in Texas is really quite high.

http://www.rc123.com/texas_castle_doctrine.html

Read the language used.

a person is justified in using force against another when and to the degree the actor [he] reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to protect the actor [himself] against the other’s use or attempted use of unlawful force. The actor’s belief that the force was immediately necessary as described by this subsection is presumed to be reasonable if the actor:

(1) knew or had reason to believe that the person against whom the force was used:

(A) unlawfully and with force entered, or was attempting to enter unlawfully and with force, the actor’s occupied habitation, vehicle, or place of business or employment;

(B) unlawfully and with force removed, or was attempting to remove unlawfully and with force, the actor from the actor’s habitation, vehicle, or place of business or employment; or

(C) was committing or attempting to commit aggravated kidnapping, murder, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, robbery, or aggravated robbery;

(2) did not provoke the person against whom the force was used; and

(3) was not otherwise engaged in criminal activity, other than a Class C misdemeanor that is a violation of a law or ordinance regulating traffic at the time the force was used.

(e) A person who has a right to be present at the location where the force is used, who has not provoked the person against whom the force is used, and who is not engaged in criminal activity at the time the force is used is not required to retreat before using force as described by this section.

(f) For purposes of Subsection (a), in determining whether an actor described by Subsection (e) reasonably believed that the use of force was necessary, a finder of fact may not consider whether the actor failed to retreat.

Guess what happens when you show someone a gun? You provoked them. Look at what defines "reasonable". None of those apply here. This stuff is taught in every CHL class I have taken. It's really pretty clear.

Uri
07-13-2011, 5:13pm

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/863/27954214431038556751775.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/27954214431038556751775.jpg/)

:lol::lol:

Straight up douchebaggery!!!!:leaving:

prospero63
07-13-2011, 5:15pm
DJ, don't waste your time. He is a jackass idiot troll yanking your chain at any angle he can to start an argument, and argue with his own distorted lack of basic reading comprehension. What justification or area of expertise does he have to question your actions? None! So don't worry about it. He is no one but a figure of his own imagination who probably dresses up like Shakespere characters,oils himself up, and plays with other grown men. Feck that moron!:cheers:

HA! I was waiting for you to swing by and give DJ Gunslinger a courtesy reach around. I guess all the talk about responsible gun use only applies when it's not someone in your circle jerk involved. When that's the case it's all "these people don't know nothing, you carry and flash your gun when and where you want". :rofl:

Uri
07-13-2011, 5:17pm
/ Thread :rofl::rofl::rofl:

'Reacharound"..............:slap:

themonk
07-13-2011, 5:32pm
http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp75/big_markrrr/shooting.gif

prospero63
07-13-2011, 5:33pm
http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp75/big_markrrr/shooting.gif

Flatbush Harry
07-13-2011, 5:36pm
I don't think he does but I think his testicles are very tactile or at least from the rumors I hear on CF, I think it's from all the peanut butter treatments he does.

Ahhh, tactile testicles...now I get it. Leading with your testicles as antennae though sounds pretty scary...what if you encounter concertina wire? or a semi-crazed Cane Corso? Hmmmmm, maybe I should just follow DJ as he slithers down the road using his testicles as feelers, so to squeak.

:shots:

Harry, thoughtfully

Flatbush Harry
07-13-2011, 5:39pm
Same way one can catch a glimpse up a woman's skirt, down her shirt, etc w/out her trying to show it off. Would and could are two different things.

He doesn't have any proof of the man seeing it but is making an assumption he might have, which could be correct or incorrect.

You know, my wife caught a glimpse of my handle this morning as I got ready for golf. I left as she was saying something about assault with a dead weapon, or something like that. Hmmmmmmmm.

:shots:

Hayrr, :confused5:

Rotorhead
07-13-2011, 5:40pm
HA! I was waiting for you to swing by and give DJ Gunslinger a courtesy reach around. I guess all the talk about responsible gun use only applies when it's not someone in your circle jerk involved. When that's the case it's all "these people don't know nothing, you carry and flash your gun when and where you want". :rofl:

Nope, I just pretty much wanted to point out what an idiot you are.:seeya:

lander
07-13-2011, 7:31pm
Serious, anyone that gives tater any nod towards knowledge is wasting a nod. Ignore him. :thumbs:

Rapid Roger
07-13-2011, 8:35pm
What I learned from this post is that what I have been calling a grip......As in pistol grip.....Can now be called a handle......Who knew........:)

VatorMan
07-14-2011, 5:35am
What I learned from this post is that what I have been calling a grip......As in pistol grip.....Can now be called a handle......Who knew........:)

These kids and their slang you know. :lol:

erickpl
07-14-2011, 7:59am
No he doesn't. There has to be something that gives him a fear for his life. There was no weapon. There were no threats. None of that happened. If it had, things would be different. But they didn't.

From our local news just yesterday:

One dead, one critical after Huntsville home invasion | al.com (http://blog.al.com/breaking/2011/07/one_dead_one_critical_followin.html)

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama -- One person is dead and another hospitalized in critical condition after a home invasion Wednesday night.

Madison County Sheriff's deputies and HEMSI paramedics were called to 174 Cavalier Drive in the Moore's Mill area shortly after 7 p.m., according to sheriff's investigator Chad Brooks.

Responders found one person bludgeoned to death inside the home, the other victim was suffering from multiple head injuries, Brooks said.

Brooks said, "Multiple offenders armed with baseball bats forced their way into the home shortly after 7 p.m."

Based on initial information from neighbors, Brooks said the offenders are believed to have fled in a dark colored Chevy Tahoe, either dark blue or black in color.

Both of the victims are men and both lived in the home, according to investigators.

The victims names have not been released pending notification of next of kin.

A motive has not been released and the investigation is continuing.

No 'weapons' but they did have bats. Who knows what this guy may have had on him, perhaps behind that clipboard.

As mentioned by another poster, I'm not going to criticize DJ's actions at all. Since NONE of us, except him, were in that situation, only he can determine if he had a reasonable fear of something happening. I think DJ's decided to be safe vs sorry... or worse.

7:00p here, right now, is still 'daylight' and not even dusk yet.

Armchair QB all you want. So unless you are there and experience it yourself, it may be wisest to assume the OP knew what he was doing and had reason/justification to do so.

prospero63
07-14-2011, 9:52am
From our local news just yesterday:

One dead, one critical after Huntsville home invasion | al.com (http://blog.al.com/breaking/2011/07/one_dead_one_critical_followin.html)

That address is in the middle of a trailer park. I wonder what could have been involved. Drugs? Nah...

No 'weapons' but they did have bats. Who knows what this guy may have had on him, perhaps behind that clipboard.

Bats are weapons. And if the guy had a bat, I'm with you. But he didn't. He showed zero aggression, zero animosity, zero threat.

As mentioned by another poster, I'm not going to criticize DJ's actions at all. Since NONE of us, except him, were in that situation, only he can determine if he had a reasonable fear of something happening. I think DJ's decided to be safe vs sorry... or worse.

There's a difference between being armed and showing off your gun handle as some schoolboy attempt at intimidation. It's piss poor gun responsibility.

7:00p here, right now, is still 'daylight' and not even dusk yet.

Armchair QB all you want. So unless you are there and experience it yourself, it may be wisest to assume the OP knew what he was doing and had reason/justification to do so.

Given what the OP wrote, it's pretty clear he had no idea what he was doing. If he did, he wouldn't have been trying to show the gun off.

prospero63
07-14-2011, 9:57am
BTW Ericpl, it seems like DJ Gunslinger has dropped out of the thread, making it far less entertaining to keep going. Consequently, I'm out too. Take it easy. :cheers:

Jeff '79
07-14-2011, 10:39am

:rofl::rofl:..:owned: FTW !!...:lol:

LATB
07-14-2011, 12:26pm
:rofl::rofl:..:owned: FTW !!...:lol:

:rofl: :cheers:

DJ_Critterus
07-14-2011, 7:34pm
BTW Ericpl, it seems like DJ Gunslinger has dropped out of the thread, making it far less entertaining to keep going. Consequently, I'm out too. Take it easy. :cheers:

No, dick. DJ's been busy and can't get to the Barn at work.

prospero63
07-15-2011, 8:38am
No, dick. DJ's been busy and can't get to the Barn at work.

Easy killer. No need to bust out the handle.

sanchez
07-15-2011, 9:04am
Threads like this are why I make it a point to always answer my door with a raging erection, smeared lipstick, a mesh tank top and a rainbow colored clown wig on.

prospero63
07-15-2011, 9:08am
Threads like this are why I make it a point to always answer my door with a raging erection, smeared lipstick, a mesh tank top and a rainbow colored clown wig on.

LATB
07-15-2011, 9:10am
Easy killer. No need to bust out the handle.

:rofl: gotta admit, that is funny :rofl:

VatorMan
07-15-2011, 9:23am

Flatbush Harry
07-15-2011, 9:55am

Good to see you're still alive and, er, well.

Harry

jaxgator
07-15-2011, 11:13am

:rofl: That's definitely the sanchez we know.