PDA

View Full Version : MLB All Star Game

Frizzle
07-12-2011, 7:42pm
Might be an interesting game!

BTW anyone see direct tv is giving away NFL games for free if you sign up as a new customer? Wonder if they are hedging their bets about the NFL lock out going a while.

G8rDMD
07-12-2011, 7:45pm
Go AL :dance:

high desert
07-12-2011, 7:55pm
Go AL :dance:

boo hiss :slap: Giants need home field advantage when they get to the WS again. :hurray:

78SA
07-12-2011, 7:57pm
It might be more interesting if they started it earlier in the day. If it's on the east coast they show it late so the west coast can see it. Why can't they play it earlier so people with jobs can watch it too?

Frizzle
07-12-2011, 8:11pm
It might be more interesting if they started it earlier in the day. If it's on the east coast they show it late so the west coast can see it. Why can't they play it earlier so people with jobs can watch it too?

start time was at 8... (5pm west coast) not too late for us on the east coast. I prob won't be able to watch the entire game but i should get to watch most of it.

G8rDMD
07-12-2011, 8:20pm

Agreed...7 or 7:30 would be better. I haven't made it to the end of a game since I graduated from school and had no more summer vacations :rofl:

...Whitepower...
07-12-2011, 8:40pm
Was JT a little shitty just now?? :rofl:

...Whitepower...
07-12-2011, 8:43pm

People with jobs on the left coast would miss the beginning of the game sitting it traffic.

You can't please everyone.

G8rDMD
07-12-2011, 8:46pm
People with jobs on the left coast would miss the beginning of the game sitting it traffic.

You can't please everyone.

If you can't please everyone you might as well please no one :rofl:

high desert
07-12-2011, 9:11pm
4-1 w00t :dance:

mikeg826
07-12-2011, 9:44pm
boo hiss :slap: Giants need home field advantage when they get to the WS again. :hurray:

:skep: Ain't no repeat of the nlcs happening this year.