PDA

View Full Version : On a serious note, Boss going in for cancer surgery, pray.

8Up
07-12-2011, 1:09pm
My boss found he has stage 2 prostate cancer in April, he went through 6 weeks of chemo and is having surgery today, then starts chemo again in 2 weeks I think. He is a good guy and could use some prayers, his name is Craig, he has 2 kids in high school that need their dad.

Thanks,
Don

CP
07-12-2011, 1:49pm
Cancer sucks. You'd think that after all the billions of dollars that have been spent that we wouldn't know so many people with this horrid disease.

mrvette
07-12-2011, 1:57pm
:sadangel::iagree:

I think about 1/2 the budget of National Institute of Health goes to the National Cancer Center.....funding research elsewhere as well as there....

Cancer is a bitch that MUST be beaten....it will take a National Effort....

I can see where it makes sense for the .gov to fund THAT kind of stuff, it's simply too massive a project to leave to the states....

:cheers: Prayers/Best wishes for the guy....

onedef92
07-12-2011, 1:59pm
Dear Lord:

We pray for Craig and for all those undertaking chemo.

We ask that the Lord work out His perfect will in his situation and bring about healing.

We ask The Great Physician to heal all those who have undergone surgery and radiation therapy and that the fire of God will destroy all the cancer cells.

We speak peace to all patients and ask the healing virtue of Our Lord God flow through every vein, tissue, cell, ligament and that complete and total healing will manifest.

We believe God's desire is manifest in Craig's life. His desire is written in 3 John 2 "Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along."

We speak peace to all families with cancer patients. We speak uncommon provisions to cater for all the expenses needed to take care of cancer patients.

We destroy every generational curse of the devil and declare they will not continue, but the blessings of God will overshadow Craig and his family.

We are in agreement with God's word in Jeremiah 30:17 "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds declares the LORD."

So be it, in Jesus Name!

Amen. :angel: :angel::angel:

high desert
07-12-2011, 2:03pm
Prayers sent.

8Up
07-13-2011, 12:53pm
Dear Lord:

We pray for Craig and for all those undertaking chemo.

We ask that the Lord work out His perfect will in his situation and bring about healing.

We ask The Great Physician to heal all those who have undergone surgery and radiation therapy and that the fire of God will destroy all the cancer cells.

We speak peace to all patients and ask the healing virtue of Our Lord God flow through every vein, tissue, cell, ligament and that complete and total healing will manifest.

We believe God's desire is manifest in Craig's life. His desire is written in 3 John 2 "Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along."

We speak peace to all families with cancer patients. We speak uncommon provisions to cater for all the expenses needed to take care of cancer patients.

We destroy every generational curse of the devil and declare they will not continue, but the blessings of God will overshadow Craig and his family.

We are in agreement with God's word in Jeremiah 30:17 "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds declares the LORD."

So be it, in Jesus Name!

Amen. :angel: :angel::angel:

Amen!

Thanks everyone. I havent had any update on how his procedure went but he has a great attitude and is surrounded by supportive people.

MEC5LADY
07-13-2011, 1:18pm
Prayers sent.