PDA

View Full Version : This dude is awesome

Scissors
07-12-2011, 10:54am
Two chickens, six wings, two racks of ribs, cheeseburger apparently isn't recipe for passing DUI test - Off the Beat with Will Greenlee (http://blogs.tcpalm.com/off_the_beat_will_greenlee_blog/2011/07/two-chickens-six-wings-two-racks-of-ribs-cheeseburger-apparently-isnt-recipe-for-passing-dui-test.html)

Two chickens, six wings, two racks of ribs, cheeseburger apparently isn't recipe for passing DUI test
By Will Greenlee on July 12, 2011 8:09 AM
A 42-year-old man told police he ate two chickens, six wings, two racks of ribs and a cheeseburger, saying he'd pass a test to determine his blood alcohol content because he'd downed "'a ton of food.'"

He apparently was wrong, according to a recently released Fort Pierce Police report.

The case that put David James Herzog behind bars on a DUI charge began on the Fourth of July after a woman told an officer a "fat (buttocks) cracka" was on North 21st Street and Avenue G trying to buy "'dope."

She expressed concern for the man's "safety because he appeared very intoxicated and was beginning to upset the citizens by asking to buy drugs." The man was in an older model Chevrolet pick up truck, she said.

Police found a man later identified as Herzog behind the wheel of an older model Chevy pick up in the area of North 21st Street and Avenue G.

"I'm trying to get a (sexual favor)," Herzog is quoted as telling police.

He was asked to get out of the vehicle, and he stepped out.

"His blue jean shorts immediately fell to the floor, exposing his white underwear," the report states. "The driver apologized, chuckled, and said, 'Told you, I was tryin' to get a (sexual favor)!'"

The man, who police reported smelled of alcohol, provided his license, which identified him as Herzog. Herzog said he imbibed 10 to 12 Budweisers in six hours.

He said he was "'way too (impaired) up to drive'" but "'really wanted to have sex.'"

The officer asked Herzog where he'd been earlier in the evening, and he said a bar on U.S. 1.

"He advised that he picked up a prostitute at the bar, received a sexual favor in the parking lot and then agreed to drive her to a crack house that she was familiar with (near North 21st Street and Avenue G)," the report states. "Herzog stated that she promised him another sexual act in return for driving her to buy crack cocaine."

Herzog said the woman got out of his truck and didn't come back.

Herzog performed field sobriety exercises, and at one point said, "'I'm too drunk for this officer.'"

He agreed to a breath test to determine his blood alcohol content.

Herzog said he downed two chickens, six wings, two racks of ribs and a cheeseburger and would pass the test because he ate "'a ton of food.'"

The test measured his blood alcohol content as 0.211 and 0.213 -- more than twice the legal limit of 0.08.

Herzog, of the 900 block of Northwest Fresco Way in Jensen Beach, was arrested on a DUI charge.

CLICK IMAGES BELOW TO READ THE POLICE REPORT

VatorMan
07-12-2011, 10:58am
:rofl::rofl: I'm way to drunk for this occifer. :rofl:

C5SilverBullet
07-12-2011, 10:58am
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I want to party with that guy.

Uncle Pervey
07-12-2011, 11:01am
A huge glutton there is no doubt, but he obivously can't gobble his own goober or he wouldn't have been out looking for the prostitute. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hmmm he looks vaguely familiar, is he a VB member??

http://blogs.tcpalm.com/off_the_beat_will_greenlee_blog/assets_c/2011/07/herzog_david-thumb-150x214-9831.jpg

If not, we need to recruit him when he gets out of jail!

:lol:

Yerf Dog
07-12-2011, 11:01am
"fat (buttocks) cracka" :rofl:

"I'm trying to get a (sexual favor)," Herzog is quoted as telling police. :rofl:

Meeko87
07-12-2011, 11:03am

Have fun! if you give him a BJ he has no problem driving.

Montehall
07-12-2011, 11:06am
that man knows what he wants.

Broken Wind
07-12-2011, 11:49am
A huge glutton there is no doubt, but he obivously can't gobble his own goober or he wouldn't have been out looking for the prostitute. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://blogs.tcpalm.com/off_the_beat_will_greenlee_blog/assets_c/2011/07/herzog_david-thumb-150x214-9831.jpg

If not, we need to recruit him when he gets out of jail!

:lol:

I had been wondering what happened to Ruffy

ZipZap
07-12-2011, 11:51am
The Rednecks run deep on the central coast...:rofl:

Bucwheat
07-12-2011, 11:54am
That was what I was thinking,red neck.

Datawiz
07-12-2011, 11:55am

Kinda looks like the goober that almost fell to his death at the HR Derby.

NeedSpeed
07-12-2011, 1:06pm

:iagree:

8Up
07-12-2011, 1:16pm
Kinda looks like the goober that almost fell to his death at the HR Derby.

Bingo

I always wanted to be called a "fat (buttocks) cracka" Thats just awesome!:dance: