PDA

View Full Version : "You ain't calling your daddy, Mofo! You're going to jail!"

onedef92
07-12-2011, 7:50am
"You ain't calling your daddy. You're going to jail!"

Posted: Jul 10, 2011 11:53 PM EDT
Updated: Jul 11, 2011 8:58 AM EDT

TYLER, TX (KLTV) - A man helped Tyler Police catch a suspected burglar.

Tyler Police say Jose Galvan was spotted breaking into a car at Eastwood Apartments at around 3 o'clock Sunday morning.

Resident Eric McFall tells us he's been the target of four car break-ins, so he decided to stake out the apartment complex.

He says he spotted Galvan trying to open the door to his car, so he ran out of his apartment and held him down until police showed up.

McFall told us, "he was prying on the lock, he popped off the lock but the alarm went off so he started running that way. I caught him and I had to put my figure four on him and locked him up, then he said 'let me call my dad.' "I said, you ain't calling your daddy. You're going to jail!"

Jose Galvan is charged with burglary and is now out of jail on bond.

"You ain't calling your daddy. You're going to jail!" - KLTV 7 News Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville | (http://www.kltv.com/story/15056580/east?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=6037678)

Cobra4B
07-12-2011, 8:30am
Good... but $10 says Jose and his family sue Mr. McFall for assault or something along those lines. Stupid society we live in.

C5SilverBullet
07-12-2011, 8:34am
Good... but $10 says Jose and his family sue Mr. McFall for assault or something along those lines. Stupid society we live in.

In Texas, he's lucky he didn't get shot.

Kerrmudgeon
07-12-2011, 8:34am
Figure four? Man, I haven't heard that term in a looonnnggg time. the figure four leg lock was one of those wrestling moves that you couldn't get out of. And painful. Good for him!:beat:

CubSmurf
07-12-2011, 8:37am
Figure four? Man, I haven't heard that term in a looonnnggg time. the figure four leg lock was one of those wrestling moves that you couldn't get out of. And painful. Good for him!:beat:

That's the first thing I saw too! Ric Flair doesn't like his stuff being messed with.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

kylebuck
07-12-2011, 9:19am
That's the first thing I saw too! Ric Flair doesn't like his stuff being messed with.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

http://www.rfgolds.com/Flair%20and%20Lita%201-medium.jpg

Cobra4B
07-12-2011, 9:29am
I was watching First 48 the other night and one beaner shot another beaner for trying to break into his car. Killed the dude... was pretty sad. Beaner 1 had 2 kids and seemed like a good guy. Had his car broken into a bunch and was tired of it.

ft laud mike
07-12-2011, 11:40am

:iagree::cheers:

Uncle Pervey
07-12-2011, 11:45am
I was watching First 48 the other night and one beaner shot another beaner for trying to break into his car. Killed the dude... was pretty sad. Beaner 1 had 2 kids and seemed like a good guy. Had his car broken into a bunch and was tired of it.

Not familiar with the show, where did said Beaner shooting take place? If it was Texas the shooter ought to be no billed. :yesnod:

Mike Mercury
07-12-2011, 12:02pm
I caught him and I had to put my figure four on him and locked him up, then he said 'let me call my dad.'

interesting how times have changed.

I would of pleaded... "don't call my dad"

8Up
07-12-2011, 12:55pm
"you ain't calling your daddy. You're going to jail!"

posted: Jul 10, 2011 11:53 pm edt
updated: Jul 11, 2011 8:58 am edt

tyler, tx (kltv) - a man helped tyler police catch a suspected burglar.

Tyler police say jose galvan was spotted breaking into a car at eastwood apartments at around 3 o'clock sunday morning.

Resident eric mcfall tells us he's been the target of four car break-ins, so he decided to stake out the apartment complex.

He says he spotted galvan trying to open the door to his car, so he ran out of his apartment and held him down until police showed up.

Mcfall told us, "he was prying on the lock, he popped off the lock but the alarm went off so he started running that way. I caught him and i had to put my figure four on him and locked him up, then he said 'let me call my dad.' "i said, i am your daddy!"

jose galvan is charged with burglary and is now out of jail on bond.

"you ain't calling your daddy. You're going to jail!" - kltv 7 news tyler, longview, jacksonville | (http://www.kltv.com/story/15056580/east?autostart=true&topvideocatno=default&clipid=6037678)

fixd :d

Cobra4B
07-12-2011, 1:09pm
Not familiar with the show, where did said Beaner shooting take place? If it was Texas the shooter ought to be no billed. :yesnod:
It's a good show on A&E. Basically if a murder isn't solved in the first 48 hours it typically goes unsolved. Show follows the first 2 days of a murder investigation. Interesting IMO. I believe Texas is the only state you can use deadly force to defend property?

I know in Virginia you must be in fear for your life and there are all kinds of stipulations on justifiable shooting. You can get charged even if the perp is in your own home. They must be coming at you etc. etc. I.e you shoot the guy in the back runing out your back door and you're in trouble.

IB4 flip him over jokes etc. etc. BTW my nieghbor is a police officer... she recommends shooting first then asking questions later (if a perp is actually in your home) ;)

DJ_Critterus
07-12-2011, 3:07pm

Castle doctrine here. Your car counts.

Stangkiller
07-12-2011, 3:34pm
Castle doctrine here. Your car counts.

You can meet force with force....it doesn't even have to be your car or your property.

Rotorhead
07-12-2011, 3:55pm
You can meet force with force....it doesn't even have to be your car or your property.

The "No retreat" law.

Uri
07-12-2011, 5:06pm
In Texas, he's lucky he didn't get shot dead.

Fixed...........