PDA

View Full Version : Westboro azzes on their way

ft laud mike
07-11-2011, 9:08am
Anti-gay Kansas church plans to picket funeral of Treasure Coast soldier - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/palm-beach/tc--military-funeral-picket-20110711,0,7992045.story)
Hopefully I'll be able to make it up that way in support of the soldier
:cheers:

LATB
07-11-2011, 9:09am
shoot them...shoot them dead

thank you

VatorMan
07-11-2011, 9:32am
Karma will sort them out. It always does.

Iron Chef
07-11-2011, 10:24am
shoot them...shoot them dead

thank you

Then drag their bodies through the streets and hang them in the center of town like they did to Mussolini and his mistress.

Joecooool
07-11-2011, 11:17am
I'm shocked no one has ever taken a shot at thee guys.

Sea Six
07-11-2011, 11:26am
I'm shocked no one has ever taken a shot at thee guys.

As many people there are out there, with concealed weapons permits, walking around with loaded guns, I have to agree.

I mean, why aren't some of these nutcase wackos taking the role of judge, jury and executioner into their own hands? I thought it was supposed to be a really, really, really bad idea for people to have guns. Why aren't there any dead Westboro Baptist Church protesters?

Think about it. All of those guns. All of those permit holders. And, still, NO dead WBC protesters.

I mean... what are the odds?

It just doesn't make any sense.

None at all.

Excuse me while I go wring my hands in vain, trying to get my gun-hating mind wrapped around this concept.

:willy:

LATB
07-11-2011, 11:39am
you know if we charge a Pay-per-view session, we might be able to pay off a chunk of the national debt. Just thinkin' out loud. :leaving:

I think we should erect the gallows in these super arenas...charge admission...AND put it on pay per view.

do it country wide...we could pay off the debt AND have health care for the whole country.

How about it libs? Can we make a deal?

Y'all get your health care for all, hell...I don't even GAS if ya give it to the illegals...

And we get to hang the bad apples. None of this 20 years on death row. You get convicted...you hang in 24 hours.

Watch violent crime go down as well.

Winn-Winn for all. :cheers:

GentleBen
07-11-2011, 11:42am
shoot them...shoot them dead...then shoot them some more until you run out of ammo.

thank you

Fixed it for you

simpleman68
07-11-2011, 11:44am
I think we should erect the gallows in these super arenas...charge admission...AND put it on pay per view.

do it country wide...we could pay off the debt AND have health care for the whole country.

How about it libs? Can we make a deal?

Y'all get your health care for all, hell...I don't even GAS if ya give it to the illegals...

And we get to hang the bad apples. None of this 20 years on death row. You get convicted...you hang in 24 hours.

Watch violent crime go down as well.

Winn-Winn for all. :cheers:

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e28/simpleman68/RunMan.jpg

:D
Scott

Uncle Pervey
07-11-2011, 11:46am
I think a better method of offing the bastards would be to get flash mob of "concerned patriots" to meet at their next protest. Have each one of the carry a baseball bat under a coat or disguised as a anti-protest sign. Then on cue pull ski masks over their faces and charge the fukkers. Beat then all to death and then leave.
I don't think law enforcement would look too hard for them, especially if this was to happen in a small town in Texas. Some people just need killing and these fukkers fit the bill 100% by the Texas definition. :yesnod:

VatorMan
07-11-2011, 12:31pm
Then again, you don't think they've already thought of that ? I'm sure each one of them has some kind of death wish and wants to be martyred. Sound familiar ?

prospero63
07-11-2011, 12:34pm
As many people there are out there, with concealed weapons permits, walking around with loaded guns, I have to agree.

I mean, why aren't some of these nutcase wackos taking the role of judge, jury and executioner into their own hands? I thought it was supposed to be a really, really, really bad idea for people to have guns. Why aren't there any dead Westboro Baptist Church protesters?

Think about it. All of those guns. All of those permit holders. And, still, NO dead WBC protesters.

I mean... what are the odds?

It just doesn't make any sense.

None at all.

Excuse me while I go wring my hands in vain, trying to get my gun-hating mind wrapped around this concept.

:willy:

Nice sarcasm. :cheers:

Sea Six
07-11-2011, 1:26pm
Nice sarcasm. :cheers:

Thanks. I'll be here all week.

prospero63
07-11-2011, 1:32pm
Thanks. I'll be here all week.

Good. I'm swamped this week so someone is gonna need to pick up the slack around here. :D

Sea Six
07-11-2011, 1:35pm
:thumbs:

onedef92
07-11-2011, 1:44pm
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/pegasus187/Demotivational%20Posters/1f61c235.jpg

"The poor, deluded fool feeds on ashes."- Isaiah 44:20. :sadangel:

C5SilverBullet
07-11-2011, 1:46pm
Good. I'm swamped this week so someone is gonna need to pick up the slack around here. :D

If you're busy, I can go to random threads and call people f'king idiots for you.

Sea Six
07-11-2011, 1:47pm
If you're busy, I can go to random threads and call people f'king idiots for you.

There's a certain thread ongoing in PR&C right now (7/11/11) where someone needs just that.

C5SilverBullet
07-11-2011, 2:08pm
A picture of you giving them the bird says so much more though. :D

True

LATB
07-11-2011, 2:14pm
There's a certain thread ongoing in PR&C right now (7/11/11) where someone needs just that.

I already did...

Will was none too happy :rofl: