PDA

View Full Version : Is Microsoft IE9 onine banking unfriendly?

boracayjohnny
07-10-2011, 6:40pm
After downloading the update, I can't get into my online banking. I can see the homepage but nothing is "clickable". Thanks in advance.

Skia
07-10-2011, 6:46pm
Who the f*ck knows.....I just wanted to post. :D

C5SilverBullet
07-10-2011, 7:22pm
IE9 doesn't work with 99% of the sites I use daily.

Will
07-10-2011, 7:25pm
Why are you using internet explorer?

Firefox or Chrome are both much better.

ConstantChange
07-10-2011, 7:46pm

:iagree:

carlton_fritz
07-10-2011, 8:03pm
IE9 doesn't work with 99% of the sites I use daily.
I've been using IE9 for a while. Of course it's as a secondary browser that only sees a couple websites.

boracayjohnny
07-10-2011, 8:10pm

Do tell. I'll check into that. Thanks.

lander
07-10-2011, 8:11pm
Try IE9 in compatibility view mode.

boracayjohnny
07-10-2011, 8:14pm
Try IE9 in compatibility view mode.

Engrish?

I have nfi how to do what you just said.

mrvette
07-10-2011, 8:16pm

FF will not work with MY bank, IEx or nothing....

last time I tried chrome maybe 4? years ago, on my previous computer, and it locked up tigher than whale puzzy and that's waterproof....

:leaving:

Uncle Pervey
07-10-2011, 8:16pm
I am an Opera devotee, I like it much better than Firefox and IE in any flavor, Chrome is just boring to me. :yesnod:

HeatherO
07-10-2011, 8:18pm
chrome > FF

lander
07-11-2011, 6:39am
Engrish?

I have nfi how to do what you just said.

Jeebus, if you're that useless (http://tinyurl.com/6fvp5sr) with a computer you may want to go back to figuring out fire.

(http://tinyurl.com/6fvp5sr)

NB2K
07-11-2011, 6:43am
Jeebus, if you're that useless (http://tinyurl.com/6fvp5sr) with a computer you may want to go back to figuring out fire.

(http://tinyurl.com/6fvp5sr)

I expect he's figured out fire and other things that go Boom!.

How 'bout some help?
Don't be that IT guy...

lander
07-11-2011, 6:59am
He got the help in the link I provided. And I like being that IT guy because I prefer to teach people to think for themselves and realize they're quite capable of finding the answer for themselves with a little push.

Some don't agree with my tactics...but I don't care. :D

boracayjohnny
07-11-2011, 8:09am
He got the help in the link I provided. And I like being that IT guy because I prefer to teach people to think for themselves and realize they're quite capable of finding the answer for themselves with a little push.

Some don't agree with my tactics...but I don't care. :D

Not everyone works in IT. I don't necessarily need to know everything btw. I just need to know who does. I figure, as a good manager, if I surround myself with smart folks and ,thus, I take good care of said good folks then the job gets done pretty damn well. Additionally, if you ever need to know anything about Hazardous Materials or loading/unloading a cargo aircraft, be sure to look me up, I'll certainly return your teaching ways. How about those tactics? :D

mrvette
07-11-2011, 8:25am
The thing that bugs ME is why should I have to battle to retain control over my own freeking computer???

all this crap invasion shit, like that Yahoo tool bar I can't kill.....

courtesy of ATT DSL......I want NOTHING to do with that spam outfit, Yahoo....

:beat:

lander
07-11-2011, 8:25am
Not everyone works in IT. I don't necessarily need to know everything btw. I just need to know who does. I figure, as a good manager, if I surround myself with smart folks and ,thus, I take good care of said good folks then the job gets done pretty damn well. Additionally, if you ever need to know anything about Hazardous Materials or loading/unloading a cargo aircraft, be sure to look me up, I'll certainly return your teaching ways. How about those tactics? :D

Don't care. :cheers:

lander
07-11-2011, 8:26am
Some Web sites may not behave as expected in Internet Explorer (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/956197)

Scroll down to the "workaround" section. :cheers:

It's the first real link in the link I provided to him already. :thumbs:

boracayjohnny
07-11-2011, 8:46am
Don't care. :cheers:

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp141/boracayjohnny/funny%201/brbusingimaginationsincenopics.jpg

boracayjohnny
07-11-2011, 8:47am
You're big on personal responsibility right?

Then take some when you install a program and don't just click "next" like a dang lemming.

99.99999999% of the time there's a box to UNCHECK so the crapware doesn't get installed.

Odds are YOU didn't uncheck the box so the crapware got installed. :yesnod:

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp141/boracayjohnny/funny%201/Proceedinthineacthomosexual.jpg

C5SilverBullet
07-11-2011, 9:14am

I don't know about him, but I have to use IE at work because Ford, vAuto, our CRM, and our finance web sites don't work with anything except IE. BUT, they don't work on IE9 either.

boracayjohnny
07-11-2011, 9:15am
I haven't got a clue what you're saying. So here's proof Apple is gay.

http://www.eatliver.com/img/2010/6420.jpg

Disregard my posts, TxAg since I must be going blind. I thought you were posting at me. I apologize.

lander
07-11-2011, 10:12am
Try IE9 in compatibility mode (make it run like IE7).

Also, you can run IE Tab on FireFox to get the "best" of both worlds. :cheers:

Wait...aren't you going to tell him how? :toetap:

:rofl:

NB2K
07-11-2011, 10:16am
Disregard my posts, TxAg since I must be going blind. I thought you were posting at me. I apologize.

It's b/c you quit smoking when you unload the cargo planes. Wuss.

boracayjohnny
07-11-2011, 10:30am
Wait...aren't you going to tell him how? :toetap:

Now here's the deal smartass. I came in here with a question and was trying to be nice about it by even putting 'thanks in advance" and this is what I get? I'm usually all for fun and games but you're just being a downright ass. But the fun's over. Phuck you and phuck your condescinding tone.

mrvette
07-11-2011, 10:33am
Links are in the thread.

Pretty sure he's a big boy (no pun intended) and can figure it out. :D

I hope. :leaving:

I ASSume you talking 'bout me......

got my wife over here, noted the orange FF box in top left corner, clicked on it.....noted something called ADD ONs......went there, under 4 krazy listing breakdowns we find....Extensions.....whatever in hell THAT means....

in there was that buried damn Yehoo tool bar.....killed it....

I was going through computer, programs, all that shit....down in lower left corner.....

it is not there in Exploder....

:dance::lol:

lander
07-11-2011, 10:55am
Now here's the deal smartass. I came in here with a question and was trying to be nice about it by even putting 'thanks in advance" and this is what I get? I'm usually all for fun and games but you're just being a downright ass. But the fun's over. Phuck you and phuck your condescinding tone.

Will do. :thumbs:

Ah hell...this one is good enough for a :lmfao:

C5SilverBullet
07-11-2011, 10:57am
Links are in the thread.

Pretty sure he's a big boy (no pun intended) and can figure it out. :D

I hope. :leaving:

I know how to do it, and I tried it when I had IE9 installed. It worked with everything except our CRM, which is what I use the most. I'll just wait until they tell me they have it fixed, and switch then.

boracayjohnny
07-11-2011, 10:58am
Will do. :thumbs:

Ah hell...this one is good enough for a :lmfao:

Ya piece of shit.

lander
07-11-2011, 11:00am
Ya piece of shit.

You, seriously, need to get a sense of humor, or thicker skin. One or the other. :thumbs:

boracayjohnny
07-11-2011, 11:06am
You, seriously, need to get a sense of humor, or thicker skin. One or the other. :thumbs:

You need to get laid.

lander
07-11-2011, 11:07am
So your CRM won't work with IE9, IE7 or Firefox (any version)?

:iagree: It's odd that compat mode doesn't work since it's supposed to "remove" all the code that MS put in for IE9. :confused:

I know in our case we were advised not to go to 9 because our SAP stuff wouldn't work with it, so I had to pull it from the SUS stream...still waiting for them to fix it.

lander
07-11-2011, 11:07am
You need to get laid.

Did you just turn this thread into pure faggotry? Why go and do that? :slap:

boracayjohnny
07-11-2011, 11:10am
Did you just turn this thread into pure faggotry? Why go and do that? :slap:

Now don't go bringing your boyfriend to help....

lander
07-11-2011, 11:12am
Now don't go bringing your boyfriend to help....

:confused: But you're the one that propositioned me, my bad, with "johnny" in your name, I assumed you were a guy. :cheers:

Joecooool
07-11-2011, 11:16am

Because many of the military web sites require a security certificate that only works with IE.

boracayjohnny
07-11-2011, 11:19am
:confused: But you're the one that propositioned me, my bad, with "johnny" in your name, I assumed you were a guy. :cheers:

I'm awaiting your next reply of "and so are you". Maybe you, too, could use google for some snappy comebacks.

C5SilverBullet
07-11-2011, 11:27am
So your CRM won't work with IE9, IE7 or Firefox (any version)?

Correct.

lander
07-11-2011, 11:42am
I'm awaiting your next reply of "and so are you". Maybe you, too, could use google for some snappy comebacks.

:rofl: You've confused me with someone that cares. I think it's funny as hell that you've popped a vein over this. Grow up. :thumbs:

boracayjohnny
07-11-2011, 11:47am
:rofl: You've confused me with someone that cares. I think it's funny as hell that you've popped a vein over this. Grow up. :thumbs:

Ya big ole piece of shit. Now about being a smartass.....

lander
07-11-2011, 12:00pm
:sleep: :moon:

boracayjohnny
07-11-2011, 12:05pm
So, basically, ya can't think of anything snappy or even google "snappy comebacks" so ya post simple figures. I'm surprised at you. I thought you were the smartass kid or some shit. Go figure.

lander
07-11-2011, 12:34pm
So, basically, ya can't think of anything snappy or even google "snappy comebacks" so ya post simple figures. I'm surprised at you. I thought you were the smartass kid or some shit. Go figure.

Here (http://tinyurl.com/5vukabu), knock yourself out. :thumbs:

boracayjohnny
07-11-2011, 12:41pm
Here (http://tinyurl.com/5vukabu), knock yourself out. :thumbs:

Good job. Now, for my next trick that you'll do, smear your ass with peanut butter because it cures hemorrhoids.

lander
07-11-2011, 12:45pm
Good job. Now, for my next trick that you'll do, smear your ass with peanut butter because it cures hemorrhoids.

:confused: Back to faggotry I see? You've already done that, please do try something new. Mkay? Thanks.

boracayjohnny
07-11-2011, 12:52pm
:confused: Back to faggotry I see? You've already done that, please do try something new. Mkay? Thanks.

You need to stop with the homophobic tendencies. I expected more from your superior wit and wisdom. You could've gathered from a vast expanse of knowledge but you didn't. Why, smartass kid, why?

boracayjohnny
07-11-2011, 1:00pm
Ok, I've grown bored with the smartass kid. It's time for better things to do than provoke the kotex kid....errr, I mean, the smartass kid. Go ahead and reply their dewd. I know you have to get the last word....always.

C5SilverBullet
07-11-2011, 1:17pm
Children...both of you.

lander
07-11-2011, 1:21pm
Children...both of you.

But but but...but dad, *he* started it!

:D

:dance: