PDA

View Full Version : investment forum

acevette2001
07-09-2011, 11:23pm
..... looks like fresh has expanded his empire, lol

Invision Power Board (http://peopleinvested.invisionzone.com)

wonder how much longer he'll hold out hope for those dinars :rofl:

GEODON
07-10-2011, 12:15am
I remember back in the late 90's I would go on the internet and visit newyork times (I think it was nytimes but it was nysomething) because they had links to other websites. And I would click on those websites and they had links to other websites and so on. And I'm sure like many of you at the time thought to yourselves why not come up with a website that has it all. And here I am making 9 and a quarter/hr in the same worn out pants with holes on the bottom from car battery acids that I have to put in the battery cage. Spray paint it red with the 2" cardboard stacked no higher than 3 rows. Where I park you have to walk around the building to go inside. The employees call it "the walk of shame".

Long story short well not really since you read the long part I would never rip on anyone trying to do something with his/her life. Just keeping it real.

mrvette
07-10-2011, 6:32am
Jan 15th, Y2K, wish I had sold the whole load, and walked away.....

:sadangel::seeya::leaving:

acevette2001
07-10-2011, 4:10pm
...... so, is anyone going to join and see what great advice Fresh has to offer?

NB2K
07-10-2011, 4:25pm
...... so, is anyone going to join and see what great advice Fresh has to offer?

Was he the energy drink magnate that made his living renting condos?

acevette2001
07-10-2011, 5:00pm
Was he the energy drink magnate that made his living renting condos?

one and the same.... also UD's buddy and dinar investor

Flatbush Harry
07-10-2011, 5:14pm
As Kenny Rogers sang, "Ya gotta know when to hold 'em, and know when to fold 'em". I retired not quite 5 years ago and have, as of Friday, a little more than the day I retired...and I've lived off my portfolio for that whole time, having gotten through a financial crisis and the bear market. Oh and I don't yet get SS or Medicare...I'm gonna clean up when those kick in...they'll be worth $3,400/mo to me.

:dance:

yarHr

bsmith
07-10-2011, 5:24pm
I'll have to check back and see if he has the 2000 members inside of 30 days like he was projecting.

boracayjohnny
07-10-2011, 6:01pm
one and the same.... also UD's buddy and dinar investor

There are a bunch of mofo's that buy those Dinars. I hope it works out for them. Now, they're currently holding a bunch of money from a country that is seriously corrupt and has assbackward thinkers. The mofo's can't even provide basic necessities to the people while sitting on, last I heard, $50B in unspent US dollars.

99 pewtercoupe
07-10-2011, 6:17pm
Where can I check the current exchange rate between Barn Bucks and Dinars?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: