PDA

View Full Version : I ate too much!

kingpin
02-24-2024, 7:45pm
Missing the spinach and fresh lasagna sheets but still damn good.
Normally it looks like the bottom picture.
Made the ricotta yesterday as well.

Big bob
02-24-2024, 8:02pm
Damn that looks great.:seasix:

JRD77VET
02-24-2024, 8:05pm
To quote my friend Ken from fish camp in Ontario, "You don't eat until you're full, you eat until you're tired" :yesnod:

Raazor
02-24-2024, 8:06pm
Looks great but I get full just looking at it!! :rofl:

ZipZap
02-24-2024, 8:08pm
To quote my friend Ken from fish camp in Ontario, "You don't eat until you're full, you eat until you're tired" :yesnod:

Anybody who has eaten blue crab knows you eat until you bleed.

ZipZap
02-24-2024, 8:13pm
Lasagna and garlic Texas Toast is one of my favorite meals. Do you make your own sheets when you have them fresh? Tell me about homemade rigott? Do you own a goat?

kingpin
02-24-2024, 8:17pm
Looks great but I get full just looking at it!! :rofl:

Yup I ate half of it (but all the bread) and I was happy.

Lasagna and garlic Texas Toast is one of my favorite meals. Do you make your own sheets when you have them fresh? Tell me about homemade rigott? Do you own a goat?

I usually buy fresh pasta sheets but I didn't feel like driving to the city. I need to buy Semolina so I haven't attempted to make them. I do have a pasta roller though. :D

It's faux Ricotta made with whole milk.

Bill
02-24-2024, 8:38pm
Shipping to 77xxx?

Looks delicious! Giraffe (He/Him) would really enjoy that. Dude LOVES food pics.

ZipZap
02-24-2024, 8:39pm
It's faux Ricotta made with whole milk.

That's cool. Kinda like buffalo Mootzerelle. It's nice when you can get it. Got to love the Italians for having some poor idiot be the first one in the country to try and milk a buffalo cow.

kingpin
02-24-2024, 8:47pm
That's cool. Kinda like buffalo Mootzerelle. It's nice when you can get it. Got to love the Italians for having some poor idiot be the first one in the country to try and milk a buffalo cow.

I have to drive to the city over an hour both ways to get it. It's $8-9 for a small tub here. I bought a gallon of whole milk for $8 and made 6x the amount.

Bill
02-24-2024, 9:36pm
I have to drive to the city over an hour both ways to get it. It's $8-9 for a small tub here. I bought a gallon of whole milk for $8 and made 6x the amount.

Dafuq? I just bought a gallon of milk for $ 2.48 at Kroger a couple of days ago. I thought the USMCA allowing the US to export milk to Canada would have brought down your milk prices. I get 2%, but it's priced the same as the 4% whole milk.

kingpin
02-24-2024, 11:13pm
Dafuq? I just bought a gallon of milk for $ 2.48 at Kroger a couple of days ago. I thought the USMCA allowing the US to export milk to Canada would have brought down your milk prices. I get 2%, but it's priced the same as the 4% whole milk.

Look into something called the Canadian Dairy Farmers Cartel.

ZipZap
02-24-2024, 11:20pm
I would not have a clue what a gallon of milk costs. That must last someone like two months at least.

kingpin
02-24-2024, 11:23pm
:sadangel:

ZipZap
02-24-2024, 11:31pm
:sadangel:

Now I don't understand. You called it a Canadian farmer cartel, but this farmer seemed to cast aspersion on the .gov. Are there actually any good guys in this?

kingpin
02-25-2024, 12:13am
Now I don't understand. You called it a Canadian farmer cartel, but this farmer seemed to cast aspersion on the .gov. Are there actually any good guys in this?

That farmer was black balled by others in the dairy business after the video went viral here.

ZipZap
02-25-2024, 12:34am
That farmer was black balled by others in the dairy business after the video went viral here.

So how can they believe these dinosaur economic policies? Quotas for production? This is not King Crab harvesting. Damn.