PDA

View Full Version : Nice try Mother Nature (you fat tramp)

Munch
10-10-2009, 10:04am
Nice and overcast this morning, perfect for washing the car. So I get her all washed, break out the "Vette Blower" and get her all dry. Looking up to the heavens I see extreme blackness moving in about 40MPH so I grab the keys and roll my baby in to the garage for final primping and as soon as I get out and shut the door... Torrential downpour!

Ha Ha Mother Nature, you missed me! :p ya fat tramp.

Pic of the "Vette Blower"
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff68/Dr_Munch/Blower001.jpg

C5 BEARSFAN
10-10-2009, 10:56am
rain...we are getting snow flurries today:sad:

Sneaks
10-10-2009, 11:02am
It's not nice to poke fun of mother nature. You know she'll hammer your azz next time. :D

PortDawg
10-10-2009, 11:11am
It's not nice to poke fun of mother nature. You know she'll hammer your azz next time. :D

A hail storm is somewhere in your future...Mother Nature always wins...

(I mean I hope nothing happens but...I'm just sayin')

thegreenman
10-10-2009, 11:12am
I hope you didn't make Mother Nature mad, I was hoping to drive my Vette to work tonight. :drivingskid:

Z06Joe
10-11-2009, 6:06pm
Man.... she sure is a sl*t....

Sneaks
10-11-2009, 6:09pm
Man.... she sure is a slut....

Leave your prom date outa this man. :roll::roll:

Lowcash
10-11-2009, 6:17pm
:lol: :lol:

zz4vetteguy
10-11-2009, 6:54pm

I agree....she is a sneaky one....she likes to throw rain showers at me out of no where in the middle of a sunny day when I am driving around with the top down and don't have anywhere to pull over....I would not taunt her if I were you. :D

Munch
10-11-2009, 7:16pm
I take it all back. I waited for hours until it finally stopped raining for a while. I took the top out, got half way down the driveway and BLAMMO, another downpour! Mother Nature lured me out and then sucker punched me. I had to dry the whole car again including the inside.

She's still a fat tramp though.

Lowcash
10-11-2009, 7:21pm
Dooh! Lesson learned.

zz4vetteguy
10-11-2009, 7:22pm
she is a sneaky tart.

Dougzilla
10-12-2009, 5:38am
I got caught out in that down pour on the way to a car show in Hampton. Won first place, so cleaning up the mess wasnt so bad after all.

DropTheTop
10-13-2009, 8:36am
Ha ha! You got :owned:

tomurphjr
10-16-2009, 8:41am
Nice and overcast this morning, perfect for washing the car. So I get her all washed, break out the "Vette Blower" and get her all dry. Looking up to the heavens I see extreme blackness moving in about 40MPH so I grab the keys and roll my baby in to the garage for final primping and as soon as I get out and shut the door... Torrential downpour!

Ha Ha Mother Nature, you missed me! :p ya fat tramp.

Pic of the "Vette Blower"
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff68/Dr_Munch/Blower001.jpg

Haha...I use a gas blower to dry mine. I get the crazy stare :wtf: everytime some one sees me using it.

thegreenman
10-16-2009, 8:55am
Haha...I use a gas blower to dry mine. I get the crazy stare :wtf: everytime some one sees me using it.

Hey Tom,

Be careful with the gas leaf blowers on the Vette, many exhaust out with the air and spray gas/oil onto your paint. If you have a separate muffler (not spraying the Vette) you should be okay.

tomurphjr
10-16-2009, 9:43am
Hey Tom,

Be careful with the gas leaf blowers on the Vette, many exhaust out with the air and spray gas/oil onto your paint. If you have a separate muffler (not spraying the Vette) you should be okay.

Not sure, it's a craftsman and it exhausts out the back away from the car. It doesn't smoke or anything. I've never noticed anything on the paint......you've got me thinking now. :skep:

thegreenman
10-16-2009, 9:54am
Not sure, it's a craftsman and it exhausts out the back away from the car. It doesn't smoke or anything. I've never noticed anything on the paint......you've got me thinking now. :skep:

I didn't mean to make you think, sorry about that. :lol1:

tomurphjr
10-16-2009, 9:56am
I didn't mean to make you think, sorry about that. :lol1:

Cuz you know how hard it is for me to do!!:slap:

thegreenman
10-16-2009, 9:59am
Cuz you know how hard it is for me to do!!:slap:

:laugh::laugh: