PDA

View Full Version : New PM features at the Barn!

Y2Kvert4me
12-02-2009, 8:36pm
As some of you may have already noticed, when you get a new PM, your notification box changes color, making it much more obvious to spot a new message or notification..

Another new feature, is the "reply to all" option for PM's that have been sent to multiple recipients. This is one feature I have wished for a long time, and it can now be done in one simple click.

You'll find this feature on the recipient line of the originating PM, as shown in the pic below:

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/9880/replyh.jpg

If your PM discussions should be shared with all involved, well, use it and enjoy!

:cheers:

wwomanC6
12-02-2009, 9:08pm
Sweet!!

Icedancer
12-03-2009, 12:26pm
Very cool, Tom!

And very useful, as well! Thanks again!

:dance:

MYSCZ06
12-03-2009, 12:28pm
pretty cool!!

Ocalaguy
12-03-2009, 2:29pm
Sweet!!

:iagree:

Munch
12-03-2009, 4:33pm
That's nice and all but.. What have you got for the less popular people like myself who don't receive PMs? Could you set up a bot to send me PMs that say things like... "Hi Munch, you look nice today" or "Hey buddy, remeber you are special"?

Y2Kvert4me
12-03-2009, 4:45pm
That's nice and all but.. What have you got for the less popular people like myself who don't receive PMs? Could you set up a bot to send me PMs that say things like... "Hi Munch, you look nice today" or "Hey buddy, remeber you are special"?But...

Do you look nice today?
Are you special?

If not, it seems we'd only be cheating the system. :lol:

Munch
12-03-2009, 7:30pm
But...

Do you look nice today?
Are you special?

If not, it seems we'd only be cheating the system. :lol:

Technicalities.

NEVRL8T
12-04-2009, 3:28pm
That's nice and all but.. What have you got for the less popular people like myself who don't receive PMs? Could you set up a bot to send me PMs that say things like... "Hi Munch, you look nice today" or "Hey buddy, remeber you are special"?

:iagree: And what about a bot that will lie to me? You know, tell me I have an overly large penis and stuff.