PDA

View Full Version : Traditional Ratpack Cruise April 16 anyone?

YorkL8apex
04-09-2011, 9:17am
Any interest in a Jackdaroofer style Ratpack cruise next Saturday after Williamsburg Cars and Coffee?

I was thinking we leave the C&C event and head for the ferry then run around some of the back roads and wind up at someplace like the VA Diner for a lateish lunch?

PortDawg
04-09-2011, 9:57am
Any interest in a Jackdaroofer style Ratpack cruise next Saturday after Williamsburg Cars and Coffee?

I was thinking we leave the C&C event and head for the ferry then run around some of the back roads and wind up at someplace like the VA Diner for a lateish lunch?

Sounds fun....

thegreenman
04-09-2011, 6:46pm
With a lot of luck and quick delivery of UPS and Fedex guys, I might be abe to make it.

SurfnSun
04-10-2011, 7:46am
The Colonial Corvette Club (Williamsburg) is having a show at the Hooters on the 16th.

I'll probably do that since I just joined the club. Otherwise Id be in for the cruise.

Eagleeye
04-10-2011, 2:50pm
Got a family wedding in Hampton...all good things come three at a time !

YorkL8apex
04-10-2011, 7:18pm
EE, Maybe we should try to get you to hook us up with the guy up near you with the Taj Garage on another weekend?

Eagleeye
04-13-2011, 7:15pm
May be able to get by his place by early next week. Would tie nicely into "The Vineyards" winery tour and we have some fantastic "back" roads !

DarkPath
04-14-2011, 12:56pm
The Colonial Corvette Club (Williamsburg) is having a show at the Hooters on the 16th.

I'll probably do that since I just joined the club. Otherwise Id be in for the cruise.

Can you PM me the details on this? Thanks... Sam

YorkL8apex
04-15-2011, 7:21pm
Heading to the OBX Sunday will miss the rain date:hi:

I'll work with Eagle Eye to set up a cruise at another time.