Bill
12-19-2017, 9:54am
"Simpatico, simpatico..."

:funnier:

http://www.simpaticobeer.com/images/1.jpg

I'll drink to that.

lspencer534
12-19-2017, 11:11am
I had seen that before, but you're wrong about it not being funny. I was LMAO the first time I saw it and again now when I watched it again. It reminds me of a time when games were games..with consequences. Like when I lived on the farm and had corn cob wars with the other guys: Break a few dozen corn cobs in half, soak them in water, then go up in the barn loft and have war among the bales of hay. BTW, a properly thrown wet corn cob leaves a helluva bruise, one of those purple, red, blue and yellow ones that has blood oozing out.

Almost as much fun as BB gun wars...when BB guns were all pump-up and lots more powerful. And the bruises healed and no one lost an eye....

boracayjohnny
12-19-2017, 12:38pm
:funniest::funniest:

Great post, would watch again.

VITE1
12-19-2017, 12:52pm
:lol:

mrvette
12-19-2017, 5:42pm
I had seen that before, but you're wrong about it not being funny. I was LMAO the first time I saw it and again now when I watched it again. It reminds me of a time when games were games..with consequences. Like when I lived on the farm and had corn cob wars with the other guys: Break a few dozen corn cobs in half, soak them in water, then go up in the barn loft and have war among the bales of hay. BTW, a properly thrown wet corn cob leaves a helluva bruise, one of those purple, red, blue and yellow ones that has blood oozing out.

Almost as much fun as BB gun wars...when BB guns were all pump-up and lots more powerful. And the bruises healed and no one lost an eye....

I remember sticking our air guns in the ground, for a mudball......and honestly I don't remember them being BB guns.....but I know that the burb Dads clamped down somehow on our asses, and no more BB guns.....only been some 65 years now.....:sleep:

OddBall
12-19-2017, 6:06pm
I have a roman candle, and I'm not afraid to use it. :funnier:

BADRACR1
12-19-2017, 7:14pm
That's the new Schwinn AT10 model with the optional rocket launchers.:seasix: