PDA

View Full Version : Get your NFL tickets now...

lspencer534
12-11-2017, 5:25pm
before they go even lower?

The NFL protests have been lucrative for social justice charities — they'll receive a whopping $89 million in "settlement" money, redirected from veterans and breast cancer charity funds — but they're also becoming a boon for cash-strapped football fans.

It turns out, if you can still stomach a professional football game, you can now get tickets for about the same price as a couple of Starbucks lattes.

According to Vivid Seats, an NFL ticket reselling site, seat prices at most NFL stadiums have bottomed out, leaving fans able to snag a lower level seat for a Buffalo Bills game for an astounding three dollars. Tickets at center field, right on the fifty-yard line (typically hard to find), will run you around $30.

Tickets to see the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field are going for around $20. Tickets to see the Green Bay Packers start at around $10. Things are getting so desperate, reportedly, that some NFL broadcasts are hiring extras to pose as fans.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/24519/nfl-hell-ticket-prices-fall-10-teams-struggle-fill-emily-zanotti?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=uschronicle

69camfrk
12-11-2017, 5:45pm
I won't even watch them on tv for free. Even if they paid me I wouldn't go...

Sea Six
12-11-2017, 5:50pm
Haven't watched an NFL game in years.

Sure as F E CK ain't going to now.

:dunno: