PDA

View Full Version : Don't ever feck with an Englishwoman on horseback...

lspencer534
12-11-2017, 4:38pm
It happened in a field in the Village of Pevenseyman in England, and the video begins with a group of masked protesters, from the group Brighton Hunt Saboteurs, approaching another group who were engaging in a fox hunt.

In a fox hunt, the hounds pick up the scent of the fox, and the hunters follow the hounds in the hopes of catching the prey. More often than not, the fox is going to get away.

Fox hunting is illegal in many parts of the world, and some hunting clubs are substituting live foxes with the scent of the animals. The dogs pick up the scent and the hunters follow. In this way, the hunters still maintain the thrill of the chase, but animal rights activists can rest easy knowing that no animals are being harmed.

Here, the pack of animal rights activists with their faces concealed behind masks, approached the hunters to try to disrupt the activities. It ended with one man being struck in the head multiple times with a horse whip.

First of all, the protesters were trespassing on private property, so that’s their first mistake. Second of all, the protesters were wearing masks to conceal their identities. There are only a few reasons to ever need to wear a ski mask, and most of those involve protecting the face from severely cold temperature. The remaining reason for ever needing a ski mask is for committing an action that you know you are not supposed to be doing out of fear that your identity will be discovered.

In any event, one of the protesters actually grabs for the reins of a woman on horseback, which is extremely dangerous for both the protester and the hunter.

A spooked horse can react in an instant, and could buck the rider or attack the protester that it might perceive as a threat. Each of these actions could result in serious injuries or even death. These horses are Thoroughbreds, a "hot" breed of horses; they're easily spooked, very fast and powerful, and very large. They range from 16 hands to 19 hands tall (60"-76" tall) at the withers.

The woman in the video is a skilled Equestrian; she had total control of her horse and the situation, I wan't the least bit worried that she'd stay firmly planted in her saddle. If, however, her horsed had decided to kick the protestor...well, he'd now be dead meat.

Tally-Ho, my dear Lady!
https://youtu.be/FhHi8Yh1_5o

Shrike6
12-11-2017, 4:58pm
A cavalry sabre would have been more effective.

snide
12-11-2017, 5:04pm
Reckon if that was in the US, people in masks would have been shot.

DAB
12-11-2017, 5:09pm
i didn't hear "tally ho", nor "dilly dilly"

try that crap out west here, with a good cowboy, and your chances of being run over, hog tied, roped and dragged for a bit, or shot are really, really good.

need to find that video of the guy who roped and held a bike thief in a walmart parking lot.

lspencer534
12-11-2017, 5:18pm
i didn't hear "tally ho", nor "dilly dilly"

try that crap out west here, with a good cowboy, and your chances of being run over, hog tied, roped and dragged for a bit, or shot are really, really good.

need to find that video of the guy who roped and held a bike thief in a walmart parking lot.

Man Ropes Suspected Thief In Walmart Parking Lot - YouTube

Here's "Dilly Dilly":

1959 HITS ARCHIVE: Lavender Blue (Dilly Dilly) - Sammy Turner - YouTube

Aerovette
12-11-2017, 7:14pm
It's a shame the horse was not trained to kick on command. I'd pay to see that.

JRD77VET
12-11-2017, 8:01pm
It's a shame the horse was not trained to kick on command. I'd pay to see that.

All one of those idiots would have to do is get behind the horse and slap it. They would fly thru the air with the greatest of ease. :issues:

lspencer534
12-11-2017, 8:28pm
All one of those idiots would have to do is get behind the horse and slap it. They would fly thru the air with the greatest of ease. :issues:

You do not want to ever get kicked by a horse. I was about 10-years-old, and we had a new filly on the farm, a 6-month-old I had named "Ginger". I thought she was beautiful until one day she laid me down with a kick in the chest. I wanted to roll on the ground or get up or do anything, but her kick took the breath out of me. Hell, I couldn't even breathe!

After so long of time I passed out from struggling, but woke up some unknown time later. I got up...very painfully...and nothing seemed broken; I already a nasty bruise in the form of a hoofprint forming on my chest.

That day I developed some words to live by: Never approach a horse from the rear. Later on I added, "and never approach a bull from the front...and me from any direction." It's the life of survival on the farm.

I've seen some yappy dogs who like to chase horses. Sure, the horses will run. but they tire of it and can take off a dog's skull head or crush it when they kick. Like most animals a horse's most powerful muscles are in its rear legs: It's a powerful and swift kick. Don't let your dog do it; the penalty is death.

JRD77VET
12-11-2017, 8:38pm
The neighbor had a horse farm where they had three barns of thorough bred race horses. I learned quite quickly how to move around those high strung horses. You didn't always get the clean the stall when you wanted. Sometimes you came back when they were a bit calmer.

Only certain ones could you go behind. ( maybe two out of fifty ) You kept a hand on the horse and talked softly to them as you kept tight against it.

I almost got kicked a few times but they missed. Just the glancing blow hurt like hell though.

Feckers bite hard too.

ft laud mike
12-12-2017, 12:55am
You can only hope

OddBall
12-12-2017, 4:14am
Damn she was wailing on him! :funny:
Those riding crops hurt like hell! I guarantee his head and shoulders looked like a road map of welts.

Those punks have absolutely no concept of just how powerful and dangerous a horse can be.

snide
12-12-2017, 10:02am
Damn she was wailing on him! :funny:
Those riding crops hurt like hell! I guarantee his head and shoulders looked like a road map of welts.

Those punks have absolutely no concept of just how powerful and dangerous a horse can be.

:withstupid: I've been kicked, stepped on, and dragged under a barbed wire fence by horses. Don't feck with them if you don't know what you're doing.

Aerovette
12-12-2017, 12:36pm
Riding crops hurt but the ball gag is no picnic either. :lol:

Truck Guy
12-12-2017, 12:53pm

You can only hope:thehandle: :iagree:

8Up
12-12-2017, 1:43pm
You do not want to ever get kicked by a horse. I was about 10-years-old, and we had a new filly on the farm, a 6-month-old I had named "Ginger". I thought she was beautiful until one day she laid me down with a kick in the chest. I wanted to roll on the ground or get up or do anything, but her kick took the breath out of me. Hell, I couldn't even breathe!

After so long of time I passed out from struggling, but woke up some unknown time later. I got up...very painfully...and nothing seemed broken; I already a nasty bruise in the form of a hoofprint forming on my chest.

That day I developed some words to live by: Never approach a horse from the rear. Later on I added, "and never approach a bull from the front...and me from any direction." It's the life of survival on the farm.

I've seen some yappy dogs who like to chase horses. Sure, the horses will run. but they tire of it and can take off a dog's skull head or crush it when they kick. Like most animals a horse's most powerful muscles are in its rear legs: It's a powerful and swift kick. Don't let your dog do it; the penalty is death.

The neighbor had a horse farm where they had three barns of thorough bred race horses. I learned quite quickly how to move around those high strung horses. You didn't always get the clean the stall when you wanted. Sometimes you came back when they were a bit calmer.

Only certain ones could you go behind. ( maybe two out of fifty ) You kept a hand on the horse and talked softly to them as you kept tight against it.

I almost got kicked a few times but they missed. Just the glancing blow hurt like hell though.

Feckers bite hard too.
The horses we board here are very gentle and I think my daughter is getting the wrong idea of how they can be sometimes. Our dog (border collie mix) got into the field once, ONCE, and was playing 'nip the heel' of one of them. He took exception and gave a good kick. She ducked it but I think that was the end of that game. My daughter thinks she wants a horse as do most 14 year old girls, but I know she has no idea what she could be getting into. Momma is dead set against it while I am on the fence. Dead broke horses arent cheap for the most part.
And yes, if any of those assholes came on my property and grabbed my horse, me and Smith and Wesson would take care of business. I dont care how many assholes are gathered in a field, shoot one and the rest will immediately reevaluate their decisions to be there.

lspencer534
12-12-2017, 3:24pm
The horses we board here are very gentle and I think my daughter is getting the wrong idea of how they can be sometimes. Our dog (border collie mix) got into the field once, ONCE, and was playing 'nip the heel' of one of them. He took exception and gave a good kick. She ducked it but I think that was the end of that game. My daughter thinks she wants a horse as do most 14 year old girls, but I know she has no idea what she could be getting into. Momma is dead set against it while I am on the fence. Dead broke horses arent cheap for the most part.
And yes, if any of those assholes came on my property and grabbed my horse, me and Smith and Wesson would take care of business. I dont care how many assholes are gathered in a field, shoot one and the rest will immediately reevaluate their decisions to be there.

Let me 'splain women and horses to ya: All women are born with a Horse Gene, kinda like a Chocolate Gene, just a lot more expensive. Now, horses are big, dumb, stinky animals who walk around passing gas...and women absolutely adore them! We men are exactly the same things, but they think we're disgusting. Go figure.

Yes, horses are expensive. There's the cost of the horse, of course, and then the saddle, bridles, bits, girth (English), cinch (Western), lead ropes, sheets, blankets, brushes, hoof dressing, tack trunk, etc. Also add the cost of boarding, lessons, vet bills, worming, entry fees, show fees, and on and on.

You just need to remember: It is perfectly normal for you to spend more each month on a horse that you spend monthly for your house payment, utilities, groceries, transportation, and medical care. It's only money, right?

Here's the good news: I owned a horse barn once (thank God I outlived all of the horses); you will see your daughter and other girls from age 6 to 18 at the barn every weekend, all weekend. It's better than having them out who-knows-where with who-knows-who doing who-knows what. If it's hot as Hell, if it's snowing. if it's raining...they'll be at the barn. And they'll come home hungry and immediately go to bed...even on Saturday night.

Now, close your ears, Dad, cause you don't wanna hear this: All girls who have a horse will have her first orgasm on a horse. It's caused by "learning to post", or simply "posting". That's the motion a rider must master, whereby the rider rises from the saddle in time with the horse's trot gait. This prevents the rider from being jostled around during the trot and from putting pressure on the horse's back. You repeat it enough, and nature takes its course. It's very pleasurable to watch...if it's not your daughter.

I hope I've been of some help. :D

OddBall
12-12-2017, 3:28pm
Riding crops hurt but the ball gag is no picnic either. :lol:

:funnier: :funnier: :funnier:

MrPeabody
12-12-2017, 4:10pm

Feckers bite hard too.
In the late 70s my uncle in Baltimore owned several race horses. I went to the track with him a few times. He told me the horses were drugged out of their minds. They were drug testing the horses, but there were still ways back then to mask the drugs. His son-in-law was his horse trainer. He was also a licensed Pharmacist. That tells you something.

I was able to go down to the paddock with him where the general public is not allowed. We got close to some of the horses. They were absolutely scary to get near. Looked like every muscle in their body was tensed, and they were ready to go off any second. Impressive animals.

snide
12-12-2017, 4:17pm
All girls who have a horse will have her first orgasm on a horse. It's very pleasurable to watch

:waiting: for the video. :waiting:

lspencer534
12-12-2017, 4:34pm
In the late 70s my uncle in Baltimore owned several race horses. I went to the track with him a few times. He told me the horses were drugged out of their minds. They were drug testing the horses, but there were still ways back then to mask the drugs. His son-in-law was his horse trainer. He was also a licensed Pharmacist. That tells you something.

I was able to go down to the paddock with him where the general public is not allowed. We got close to some of the horses. They were absolutely scary to get near. Looked like every muscle in their body was tensed, and they were ready to go off any second. Impressive animals.

Most Thoroughbred horses used for pleasure riding come off the race track. Horse racing is a dangerous sport, particularly for the horses. There's at least one unusual fact about Thoroughbred horses: Every Thoroughbred horse in the Northern Hemisphere has the same birthday. No matter what month a Thoroughbred is born, its birthday falls on January 1. (The universal birthday is August 1 in the Southern Hemisphere.)

But this presents some problems. This means that a foal -- a newborn or nursing horse -- born on December 31 will turn one the following day. Thoroughbred races aren't open to colts (male horses under age 5) and fillies (females under age 5) until age 2, and some races, like the famed Kentucky Derby, are only open to 3-year-olds.

You can imagine that a horse as old as one year (actual age) could be on the track, although most are closer to two-years-old (actual age). That's still much too young to submit a Thoroughbred's long, skinny legs to; the tragic result has been broken legs and the subsequent putting down (killing) of horses.

I want nothing to do with horse racing; the closest I'll ever come to it is to rescue a Thoroughbred who's been discarded from the tack.

MrPeabody
12-12-2017, 4:37pm
Most Thoroughbred horses used for pleasure riding come off the race track. Horse racing is a dangerous sport, particularly for the horses. There's at least one unusual fact about Thoroughbred horses: Every Thoroughbred horse in the Northern Hemisphere has the same birthday. No matter what month a Thoroughbred is born, its birthday falls on January 1. (The universal birthday is August 1 in the Southern Hemisphere.)

But this presents some problems. This means that a foal -- a newborn or nursing horse -- born on December 31 will turn one the following day. Thoroughbred races aren't open to colts (male horses under age 5) and fillies (females under age 5) until age 2, and some races, like the famed Kentucky Derby, are only open to 3-year-olds.

You can imagine that a horse as old as one year (actual age) could be on the track, although most are closer to two-years-old (actual age). That's still much too young to submit a Thoroughbred's long, skinny legs to; the tragic result has been broken legs and the subsequent putting down (killing) of horses.

I want nothing to do with horse racing; the closest I'll ever come to it is to rescue a Thoroughbred who's been discarded from the tack.

My understanding has been that any true horse lover does not like horse racing.

lspencer534
12-12-2017, 4:40pm
:waiting: for the video. :waiting:

Now I know why girls like horses - YouTube

snide
12-12-2017, 5:16pm
Now I know why girls like horses - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woYaXZo0y6U)

:funnier::funnier::funnier:

Fasglas
12-12-2017, 5:51pm
EVERY one of these people is hurting.

https://youtu.be/hqndrOIlT_I

OddBall
12-12-2017, 6:55pm
EVERY one of these people is hurting.

https://youtu.be/hqndrOIlT_I

At least two are fake. The police horse kicking the guy, and the guy with the catchers mitt. The rest are legit.

Note that the horse can kick exactly where they want. One thing you want to be aware of is that a horse has damn near 360 vision. The only thing he can't see is his asshole. Which means that he always knows exactly where your head is, and when it's in range. You'll also notice in those vids that some of those horses "pulled" their punches, in others they didn't; so they can deliver the amount of force that they intend to. People also make the mistake of thinking that a horse can't kick sideways or that they don't kick with the front legs, they can do both quite well.

Another thing to consider; a horse is around 62 percent muscle mass compared to your 40%. Compare an 1100 lb horse to a 200 lb man. That's 682 lbs of brawny kick-ass by the horse compared to our scrawny 80 lbs of slap-fight. The average horse has more than twice the muscle in each leg alone and even in its neck than a man has in his whole body. Horses can fight off a wolf and a mountain lion; they are certainly able to make short work of the fat, chattering humans that annoy them.

OddBall
12-12-2017, 7:03pm
My understanding has been that any true horse lover does not like horse racing.

It's hard on the horse. Lots of injuries and it burns them out early. If they weren't so well taken care of, it'd be considered animal cruelty.

And not all race horses are that well cared for. Horse = expense, and a lot goes on that people don't see or hear about.