PDA

View Full Version : Delta - Shitter's Full - plane makes unplanned landing to empty tanks

DAB
12-06-2017, 3:05pm
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Delta-Flights-NYC-MontanaBathrooms-Fill-Up-Pilot-Makes-Emergency-Pit-Stop-462211103.html

and this is why you don't serve chili or tacos on planes. :slap: :gozar:

DAB
12-06-2017, 3:06pm
i too have taken a dump in Billings, MT. not at the airport, but in the very nice hospital.:dance:

OddBall
12-06-2017, 3:44pm
When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

99 pewtercoupe
12-06-2017, 3:44pm
I am constantly amazed how many people have to use the lav on a plane even on a short flight. Don't they think to go while they are still in terminal? As soon as the seat belt sign goes off there are always people jumping up to go to the lav. Yu would think they were handing out free money in there

69camfrk
12-06-2017, 5:01pm
Absolutely on commercial flights, the shitters need to be emptied. When they get bad, there is a smell coming from those nasty lavs that only hell could produce. Just saying.

Kerrmudgeon
12-06-2017, 6:35pm
I am constantly amazed how many people have to use the lav on a plane even on a short flight. Don't they think to go while they are still in terminal? As soon as the seat belt sign goes off there are always people jumping up to go to the lav. Yu would think they were handing out free money in there

Older people have to go all the time. My old man has to wee every two hours. And that's pretty normal for geriatrics. I imaging there were more than a few 'accidents' on that plane before they stopped. :ack:

Bill
12-06-2017, 6:42pm

Dude....what? They DO hand out cash in the lavatory on planes. I can't believe you didn't know that.

VITE1
12-06-2017, 6:54pm
Back in the late 90's We took a trip from BOS to MIA. We were headed to Cancun. The plane was headed on to Haiti.

Less than an hour after we took of they closed down most of the toilets and within 2 hours all of them. Apparently the people on the plane flushed way to much TP and clogged everything up.

mrvette
12-06-2017, 7:09pm
What is totally weird in this thread, is my experience going to see my Grandson in Grass Valley Ca. flight to Reno NV.....and so he picked me up at midnight their time, and drove over the high Sierras to his place....I was there about 12 hours and developed a upset tummy syndrome.....and was told after a couple of daze that it was normal because of the elevation....3500 feet and as a Florida flat lander, THAT was enough to upset my tummy....

funny that the flights I have taken through the years/decades have never had that effect....BUT I had never resided at 3500' ......the learning was only because of a chance comment from a store front encounter.....

first I knew of it......:issues::dance:

VITE1
12-06-2017, 7:29pm
What is totally weird in this thread, is my experience going to see my Grandson in Grass Valley Ca. flight to Reno NV.....and so he picked me up at midnight their time, and drove over the high Sierras to his place....I was there about 12 hours and developed a upset tummy syndrome.....and was told after a couple of daze that it was normal because of the elevation....3500 feet and as a Florida flat lander, THAT was enough to upset my tummy....

funny that the flights I have taken through the years/decades have never had that effect....BUT I had never resided at 3500' ......the learning was only because of a chance comment from a store front encounter.....

Having traveled around the world several dozen times I can tell you it's most likely nothng to do with the elevation but the water. Wherever you go the mineral content of the water is different than what you are use too.

MrPeabody
12-06-2017, 7:52pm

If you drove from Reno to Grass Valley, at one point you were at 7,000 feet. This can mess with your ears which can cause all kinds of problems, like dizziness, etc.

MrPeabody
12-06-2017, 7:53pm
Dude....what? They DO hand out cash in the lavatory on planes. I can't believe you didn't know that.

I hear in first class there is a hooker in there.:yesnod: