PDA

View Full Version : Not One Thread About The Lying Basturds That Make Up The White House Lately?

Jeff '79
12-03-2017, 8:36am
Funny, but they are starting to get sniped, one by one....... :Jeff '79:

And how about that lying ABC reporter scumbag Brian Ross who reported on Friday, that Flynn would testify against Trump for the Russian probe, and then the stock market subsequently dropped over 300 points over that erroneous news.. Ross got a four week vacation for that one.:slap:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brian-ross-abc-news-suspends-reporter-four-weeks-without-pay-for-botched-flynn-report/
An ABC News reporter who erroneously reported a crucial detail following the guilty plea of Michael Flynn has been suspended for a month without pay, the news organization said Saturday.

Brian Ross, a longtime investigative reporter at the network, reported Friday morning during a special report that Flynn had been directed to contact Russian officials by then-candidate Donald Trump during the presidential campaign. When pleading guilty, Flynn admitted to lying about contacts with the Russian ambassador to the U.S. during the presidential transition period, but filings from the office of Special Counsel Robert Mueller did not allege any contacts during the campaign itself, or implicate Mr. Trump directly.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average tumbled more than 300 points following Ross' report, which was not matched by other major news organizations.
These guys are all lying. I don't know who to believe and who not to anymore.
It has gotten that bad.

69camfrk
12-03-2017, 9:20am
Funny, but they are starting to get sniped, one by one....... :Jeff '79:

And how about that lying ABC reporter scumbag Brian Ross who reported on Friday, that Flynn would testify against Trump for the Russian probe, and then the stock market subsequently dropped over 300 points over that erroneous news.. Ross got a four week vacation for that one.:slap:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brian-ross-abc-news-suspends-reporter-four-weeks-without-pay-for-botched-flynn-report/
An ABC News reporter who erroneously reported a crucial detail following the guilty plea of Michael Flynn has been suspended for a month without pay, the news organization said Saturday.

Brian Ross, a longtime investigative reporter at the network, reported Friday morning during a special report that Flynn had been directed to contact Russian officials by then-candidate Donald Trump during the presidential campaign. When pleading guilty, Flynn admitted to lying about contacts with the Russian ambassador to the U.S. during the presidential transition period, but filings from the office of Special Counsel Robert Mueller did not allege any contacts during the campaign itself, or implicate Mr. Trump directly.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average tumbled more than 300 points following Ross' report, which was not matched by other major news organizations.
These guys are all lying. I don't know who to believe and who not to anymore.
It has gotten that bad.

:iagree: I was talking to a buddy at work about this same crap. I still try and take in all the sources and try to pick at least a little truth out of the middle somewhere, but now I find that impossible. I truly have no idea what to believe since most of their shit is just plain made up....

Jeff '79
12-03-2017, 9:33am
What is ironic about the whole thing is that the Russians, IMHO, did enact a widespread mis-information internet attack via Fakebook and other internret sources, to help Trump get elected.. You have to admit, it really did help.
Now however, the players in the White House are shooting themselves in the foot, trying to play that game on their own. The only problem is that they have to follow the laws of the United States but the Russians didn't.
Thank God for checks and balances.
The dominoes are starting to fall.
Will it get to the office of the POTUS?
Time will tell.

VatorMan
12-03-2017, 9:33am
i thought these guys would learn from Dan Rather and his fall from grace for lying. Apparently not. They think shock value will override telling the truth.

lspencer534
12-03-2017, 9:40am
An easy way to tell if a news reporter is lying: His mouth is moving.

69camfrk
12-03-2017, 9:44am
Honestly Jeff, I think that "collusion" is not even the right word to use in any of this. What any of Trump's underlings did, we will probably never know, and hell, he may not have known. He sent Flynn packing in short order. And, was Flynn just trying to benefit himself? I don't think any of this will reach the POTUS. The deep state puppet masters want him gone because they can't pull his strings to get him to do their bidding. Hillary would have done anything to further enrich herself. She and Bill never did an honest day's work to earn their millions. They got their millions from foreign interests doing their bidding. Personally, I think that is where attention should be focused. Hell, I'm not even convinced there was a "disinformation" campaign. There was a lot of information that came out from Wikileaks, etc. that turned out to be true about what the dems were doing behind the scenes to destroy others in their party. I think it is harder for Trump to drain the swamp than what he ever imagined. The corruption goes back so far, that if we actually knew all the facts, the citizenry would probably lose their collective minds.

Jeff '79
12-03-2017, 9:44am
An easy way to tell if a politician is lying: His mouth is moving.

*fixt

Jeff '79
12-03-2017, 10:02am
Honestly Jeff, I think that "collusion" is not even the right word to use in any of this. What any of Trump's underlings did, we will probably never know, and hell, he may not have known. He sent Flynn packing in short order. And, was Flynn just trying to benefit himself? I don't think any of this will reach the POTUS. The deep state puppet masters want him gone because they can't pull his strings to get him to do their bidding. Hillary would have done anything to further enrich herself. She and Bill never did an honest day's work to earn their millions. They got their millions from foreign interests doing their bidding. Personally, I think that is where attention should be focused. Hell, I'm not even convinced there was a "disinformation" campaign. There was a lot of information that came out from Wikileaks, etc. that turned out to be true about what the dems were doing behind the scenes to destroy others in their party. I think it is harder for Trump to drain the swamp than what he ever imagined. The corruption goes back so far, that if we actually knew all the facts, the citizenry would probably lose their collective minds.

:iagree: I totally agree.
This is nothing new.
It has been going on since the beginning of time.

Not to mention, the reporters are reporting what they are given from politicians, so ya, it may be lies..
Yes, they do take artistic licence unfortunately, but they have their agendas too.
The general public is at the mercy of this crap and it is very unsettling, to say the least.

lspencer534
12-03-2017, 10:12am

I can't disagree with that, but it can be done if it's done in steps: One project at a time. Start with an easy one: The House tax money slush fund to pay off claims for groping, sexual harassment, etc. Hardly anyone supports such a fund, and it's a warning to the other members of the swamp.

Jumping on this one now would get the ball rolling. The public is fed up with these abuses, and the more that are uncovered and drained will give incentive and hope.

OddBall
12-03-2017, 10:19am
Joy Behar going nuts thinking Trump has been outed.

Joy Behar and the girls go nuts over the Flynn Plead deal on The View - YouTube

I imagine the fall from that high was really painful.
Bet she pulled an all night bender.
:funnier:

Jeff '79
12-03-2017, 10:26am
Joy Behar going nuts thinking Trump has been outed.

Joy Behar and the girls go nuts over the Flynn Plead deal on The View - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhHAPsXhbR8)

I imagine the fall from that high was really painful.
Bet she pulled an all night bender.
:funnier:

My wife did the same thing.
Like I said.... Very unsettling on many levels. :sadangel:

Mike Mercury
12-03-2017, 10:39am
the Russians, IMHO, did enact a widespread mis-information internet attack via Fakebook and other internret sources, to help Trump get elected..

maybe.

You have to admit, it really did help.

I know of no-one that changed their vote in this election based on anything they heard/read. People already had their minds made up.

Jeff '79
12-03-2017, 10:43am
maybe.

I know of no-one that changed their vote in this election based on anything they heard/read. People already had their minds made up.

You may be right that people already had their minds made up, but for the swing vote, you also may be wrong. There were a couple of key states that MAY have been swayed by the egregious Fakebook campaign. Again, only my opinion.

Fasglas
12-03-2017, 11:04am

:iagree:

I don't accept the notion that Russia has/had or ever will have the ability to control any American function, especially a Presidential election.

The collusion story was concocted by the losing side to diminish the fact their candidate was/is truly disliked by the voters.

OddBall
12-03-2017, 11:08am
My wife did the same thing.
Like I said.... Very unsettling on many levels. :sadangel:

The MSM left objectivity out of the equation a long time ago. They have been slanting the news the way they want it for decades. It is absolutely sickening the way they manipulate the news. Trump called them out on it and wouldn't play ball their way. So now everything they report is to smear Trump, that has now become the agenda. They despise him with a passion, partly because he holds them to task, and partly because their queen bitch, hillary lost. The sad thing is that they are damned powerful and they can manipulate the thoughts of millions with a bunch of half truths, omissions, commentary, selective reporting, and just out-n-out lies. When they run out of facts they manufacture them and/or just go straight to the ad hominem attacks and character assassination. They really are the fourth estate and the most corrupt.They are also thoroughly in bed with the left and far left.

Tell your wife that if there was Russian collusion it would have been outed by now. There never was any collusion, it's a scheme cooked up by the democrats and championed by the MSM. There is more evidence of collusion between the hillary campaign, the DNC, and the MSM, than anything with Trump and Russia. There is actual criminal evidence of hillary "colluding" with Russia on a certain uranium deal. Tell your wife that she should be angry, she has been manipulated for decades.

Tell her to step on over to the "dark" side of us evil republicans, and she will see the light. :D

Jeff '79
12-03-2017, 11:09am

I don't accept the notion that Russia has/had or ever will have the ability to control any American function, especially a Presidential election.

The collusion story was concocted by the losing side to diminish the fact their candidate was/is truly disliked by the voters.

Time will tell if this is true. A very short time. I never said there was collusion.
As far as Russia not having the ability to control any American function? You are dead wrong.
If that is the case, let's save some tax payer dollars and disband the NSA and The CIA.

VatorMan
12-03-2017, 11:09am
What’s telling is our best friends came over the other night. Intelligent people. We did something we never do- talk politics. They said that they would still vote for HRC because of their hate of Trump. Even as they acknowledged all of her shady past.

I just shook my head. Told them that they will be pissed off for the next 7 years then. :funnier:

Jeff '79
12-03-2017, 11:14am
The MSM left objectivity out of the equation a long time ago. They have been slanting the news the way they want it for decades. It is absolutely sickening the way they manipulate the news. Trump called them out on it and wouldn't play ball their way. So now everything they report is to smear Trump, that has now become the agenda. They despise him with a passion, partly because he holds them to task, and partly because their queen bitch, hillary lost. The sad thing is that they are damned powerful and they can manipulate the thoughts of millions with a bunch of half truths, omissions, commentary, selective reporting, and just out-n-out lies. When they run out of facts they manufacture them and/or just go straight to the ad hominem attacks and character assassination. They really are the fourth estate and the most corrupt.They are also thoroughly in bed with the left and far left.

Tell your wife that if there was Russian collusion it would have been outed by now. There never was any collusion, it's a scheme cooked up by the democrats and championed by the MSM. There is more evidence of collusion between the hillary campaign, the DNC, and the MSM, than anything with Trump and Russia. There is actual criminal evidence of hillary "colluding" with Russia on a certain uranium deal. Tell your wife that she should be angry, she has been manipulated for decades.

Tell her to step on over to the "dark" side of us evil republicans, and she will see the light. :D

To keep my wallet, I avoid any talk at all with her about the present administration.
I'll leave the room if she starts. It is sickening, as you said.
I never said there was collusion though, but your statement:

"The MSM left objectivity out of the equation a long time ago. They have been slanting the news the way they want it for decades. It is absolutely sickening the way they manipulate the news. Trump called them out on it and wouldn't play ball their way. So now everything they report is to smear Trump, that has now become the agenda. They despise him with a passion, partly because he holds them to task, and partly because their queen bitch, hillary lost. The sad thing is that they are damned powerful and they can manipulate the thoughts of millions with a bunch of half truths, omissions, commentary, selective reporting, and just out-n-out lies. "

Is very obvious to some, but people like my wife have blinders on, and will never see that.

I get it.

OddBall
12-03-2017, 11:21am
To keep my wallet, I avoid any talk at all with her about the present administration.

"The MSM left objectivity out of the equation a long time ago. They have been slanting the news the way they want it for decades. It is absolutely sickening the way they manipulate the news. Trump called them out on it and wouldn't play ball their way. So now everything they report is to smear Trump, that has now become the agenda. They despise him with a passion, partly because he holds them to task, and partly because their queen bitch, hillary lost. The sad thing is that they are damned powerful and they can manipulate the thoughts of millions with a bunch of half truths, omissions, commentary, selective reporting, and just out-n-out lies. "

Is very obvious to some, but people like my wife have blinders on, and will never see that.

I get it.

I don't blame you. Poontang > politicks :Jeff '79: :cert:

69camfrk
12-03-2017, 11:55am

I get it.

I have some family members like that. If it was raining outside, and Obozo had said it was clear and sunny, they would have gone with clear and sunny. They are so far to the left, that literally their views have estranged almost my entire family. Sad really that politics have done that. Problem is, they don't like the rest of the family because of their views. We accept theirs for what they are, even though we don't agree with them. I really don't understand why they are the way they are, as they are well educated, had great jobs that they retired from, etc. But they are whacked in the head.:yesnod:

Jeff '79
12-03-2017, 12:07pm
I have some family members like that. If it was raining outside, and Obozo had said it was clear and sunny, they would have gone with clear and sunny. They are so far to the left, that literally their views have estranged almost my entire family. Sad really that politics have done that. Problem is, they don't like the rest of the family because of their views. We accept theirs for what they are, even though we don't agree with them. I really don't understand why they are the way they are, as they are well educated, had great jobs that they retired from, etc. But they are whacked in the head.:yesnod:

You know what I'm talking about then. God forbid I disagree with anything political that she says. I did try it for a few days, but divorce talks ensued.
Personally for me, laying next to her on election night, watching each state fall from Hilldebag was one of the most satisfying things of my marriage. :rofl:
Just watching her smug attitude the preceding week, turn into hu???, OMG!....., :wtf:, while we were laying there watching the returns, was the ultimate in entertainment.
I just kept saying OMG, and she'd totally despise me... That was all I said all night. Over and over. :rofl:
It is brutal that she takes it that seriously.

Millenium Vette
12-03-2017, 12:43pm
And how about that lying ABC reporter scumbag Brian Ross who reported on Friday, that Flynn would testify against Trump for the Russian probe, and then the stock market subsequently dropped over 300 points over that erroneous news.. Ross got a four week vacation for that one.

The proverbial slap on the wrist. All done for show. It is no coincidence that the retraction was issued Friday night when there would be the least amount of attention paid to it.

What is ironic about the whole thing is that the Russians, IMHO, did enact a widespread mis-information internet attack via Fakebook and other internret sources, to help Trump get elected.. You have to admit, it really did help.
Now however, the players in the White House are shooting themselves in the foot, trying to play that game on their own. The only problem is that they have to follow the laws of the United States but the Russians didn't.
Thank God for checks and balances.
The dominoes are starting to fall.
Will it get to the office of the POTUS?
Time will tell.

No. What did help to weaken Hillary was Comey doing what he did so late in the election. Another thing that weakened her was her collapse in public on 9-11. Along with numerous negative things on her part it all added up to enough of her voters staying home on election day. The election wasn't decided by voters changing their votes but rather who turned out to vote. :cert:

i thought these guys would learn from Dan Rather and his fall from grace for lying. Apparently not. They think shock value will override telling the truth.

They did learn from Dan Rather. They learned that it is worth it to take a bullet for the cause.

:iagree: I totally agree.
This is nothing new.
It has been going on since the beginning of time.

Not to mention, the reporters are reporting what they are given from politicians, so ya, it may be lies..
Yes, they do take artistic licence unfortunately, but they have their agendas too.
The general public is at the mercy of this crap and it is very unsettling, to say the least.

One BIG thing Trump has accomplished is to put it out there that the media isn't impartial and that they do have an agenda. How often was the term "fake news" used before Trump coined it? He has lifted the veil on the MSM agenda and no matter what they do now, enough people have enough doubt about what they read to question if it was true. No other national candidate has ever come close to accomplishing that.

You may be right that people already had their minds made up, but for the swing vote, you also may be wrong. There were a couple of key states that MAY have been swayed by the egregious Fakebook campaign. Again, only my opinion.

Again, what decided the election was enough of Hillary's base stayed home on election day. I doubt Facebook had much of an impact on that compared to everything else that went wrong with Hillary's campaign over the course of a year.

It was the best they could come up with, which says a lot about how little they have. Yes, Hillary was a terrible candidate.

Right on about the MSM and Trump fighting back. However, if Jeff is smart, and I know he is, he won't follow your advice on converting his wife. Ain't gonna happen.

You know what I'm talking about then. God forbid I disagree with anything political that she says. I did try it for a few days, but divorce talks ensued.
Personally for me, laying next to her on election night, watching each state fall from Hilldebag was one of the most satisfying things of my marriage. :rofl:
Just watching her smug attitude the preceding week, turn into hu, OMG!, :wtf:, while we were laying there watching the returns, was the ultimate in entertainment.
I just kept saying OMG, and she'd totally despise me... That was all I said all night. Over and over. :rofl:

Yeah, ain't gonna happen. :cert:

boracayjohnny
12-03-2017, 1:27pm
Just watching her smug attitude the preceding week, turn into hu???, OMG!....., :wtf:, while we were laying there watching the returns, was the ultimate in entertainment.

Now that's a troll job. :Jeff '79:

Here's the deal Jeff, I made peace with Trump not being Mr. Perfect long ago. We all know he's made plenty of business deals in NY of all places. Anyone that can do a basic internet search knows NY is full of "Union Taxes" as just one example. Further, being a rich dude, Trump has dealt with many other rich dudes and politicians. Humans have strengths and weaknesses and that means there's plenty of skeletons in closets to go around. Being on the inside, Trump knows where some of the skeletons are. So, maybe the folks that don't like him are trying to expose Trump's skeletons. Add that together with Democrats who are out of the WH, want back in, and will do plenty to get there. I have no fukking clue what all is going on. I do know the thing about Trump, for me, is he could've continued being a rich dude and talking shit about politicians. Instead, he jumped in with both feet. He's at least doing things that show he loves his country. Are there things he could do better? Sure but my wife says I should take vitamins too. :D:cert:

Jeff '79
12-03-2017, 1:36pm
Now that's a troll job. :Jeff '79:

Here's the deal Jeff, I made peace with Trump not being Mr. Perfect long ago. We all know he's made plenty of business deals in NY of all places. Anyone that can do a basic internet search knows NY is full of "Union Taxes" as just one example. Further, being a rich dude, Trump has dealt with many other rich dudes and politicians. Humans have strengths and weaknesses and that means there's plenty of skeletons in closets to go around. Being on the inside, Trump knows where some of the skeletons are. So, maybe the folks that don't like him are trying to expose Trump's skeletons. Add that together with Democrats who are out of the WH, want back in, and will do plenty to get there. I have no fukking clue what all is going on. I do know the thing about Trump, for me, is he could've continued being a rich dude and talking shit about politicians. Instead, he jumped in with both feet. He's at least doing things that show he loves his country. Are there things he could do better? Sure but my wife says I should take vitamins too. :D:cert:

Ya it was a total troll job, especially when my OMG's were tinged with a very slight touch of sarcasm. She was in total shock by 2am. :D

lspencer534
12-03-2017, 1:52pm
Let me get this straight: The Russians bought Facebook ads to swing votes to Trump...and then (Hee-hee) and then they (Ha-ha)...(Forgive me--I jut have to laugh)...and then they...What--handed out candy?

(I'm so sorry..forgive me for laughing...but...BWAHAHAHAHA!!!) :rofl::rofl::rofl: :funniest::funniest::funniest: (Breathe...breathe...) :funniest::funniest::funniest: (I'm so embarrassed...but I can't stop!) (I'll try to finish this later....)

boracayjohnny
12-03-2017, 1:59pm
Let me get this straight: The Russians bought Facebook ads to swing votes to Trump...and then (Hee-hee) and then they (Ha-ha)...(Forgive me--I jut have to laugh)...and then they...What--handed out candy?

(I'm so sorry..forgive me for laughing...but...BWAHAHAHAHA!!!) :rofl::rofl::rofl: :funniest::funniest::funniest: (Breathe...breathe...) :funniest::funniest::funniest: (I'm so embarrassed...but I can't stop!) (I'll try to finish this later....)

Yea, I'm not on that "FB haxxored dah 'lection" shit either.

Jeff '79
12-03-2017, 1:59pm

I'd be embarrassed too, seeing that you actually know as much as I do on the subject.
Nobody knows except the players.
Classy Spence... Very classy. :seasix:

Mike Mercury
12-03-2017, 2:06pm
I have some family members like that. If it was raining outside, and Obozo had said it was clear and sunny, they would have gone with clear and sunny. They are so far to the left...

And that's what it is like - being in a cult.

Previous employer - had a coworker like that. In presidential elections where the Republican one.... he always had an excuse. Many times he claimed that the republicans out-spent the democrats and that's how they won.

So one time I said... "so you voted for Bush then?"

He angrily said: "no"

I said: "I thought you said the republicans outspent the democrats?"

He says: "they did:.."

and I said... "If what you are insinuating is true, then you and your family musta voted for the republicans then; their money got you and others to switch sides"

him: deer in headlights look

He never used that excuse again.

96 Vette CE
12-04-2017, 10:46am
I'm still waiting for Whoopie, Rosie, and the rest of the Hollywood Libs to move out of this country like they said they would if Trump got elected.....*drops mic*

:dance:

OddBall
12-04-2017, 1:10pm
I'm still waiting for Whoopie, Rosie, and the rest of the Hollywood Libs to move out of this country like they said they would if Trump got elected.....*drops mic*

:dance:

I know, right? A promise is a promise.

They were even given directions.

News anchor shows disgruntled Hillary voters fastest route to Canada #presidentelect - YouTube

Bill
12-04-2017, 10:45pm
https://i.imgur.com/4GYeLwt.jpg

Clinton Aides Went Unpunished After Making False Statements To Anti-Trump FBI Supervisor - The Daily Caller (http://amp.dailycaller.com/2017/12/04/clinton-aides-went-unpunished-after-making-false-statements-to-anti-trump-fbi-supervisor/)