PDA

View Full Version : nice collection of media meltdown

Mike Mercury
12-01-2017, 11:09am
when Trump was declared winner:

Trump's win: Top media meltdowns - YouTube

DAB
12-01-2017, 11:19am
who are these self appointed overlords that i'm expected to kowtow to? who put them in charge of my life? who cares what they want?

m and t's77
12-01-2017, 5:25pm
who are these self appointed overlords that i'm expected to kowtow to? who put them in charge of my life? who cares what they want?

:iagree:
Thank God that wrinkled old douche bag did not win.
He might not be perfect but far better then the devil we already knew in her.

Dan Dlabay
12-01-2017, 5:46pm
I like watching the videos of the reaction of the buttercups and snowflakes when Trump became president. :seasix:

JRD77VET
12-01-2017, 9:09pm
I like watching the videos of the reaction of the buttercups and snowflakes when Trump became president. :seasix:

Epic meltdowns :lol:

boracayjohnny
12-02-2017, 9:34am
"Decency lost last night." :Jeff '79:

Who wrote that comedic line? It was delivered perfectly too. :Jeff '79::Jeff '79:

Bill
12-02-2017, 12:44pm
:iagree:
Thank God that wrinkled old douche bag did not win.
He might not be perfect but far better then the devil we already knew in her.

The Devil in Mrs. Clinton

Now there's a pr0n film I'll never watch.

OddBall
12-02-2017, 2:06pm
What's amazing is that they are still melting down. It has reached surrealistic levels.

I understand the feeling. It was gut retching when obama won, twice. But damn, we sucked it up and moved on. The left; they just scream louder.

Bill
12-02-2017, 2:18pm
What's amazing is that they are still melting down. It has reached surrealistic levels.

I understand the feeling. It was gut retching when obama won, twice. But damn, we sucked it up and moved on. The left; they just scream louder.

Wasn't gut wrenching to me at all. McAmnesty? Romney? Neither one would have been much better than Obama, especially McCain. Look at his voting record. McCain probably would have brought you McCainCare, and laughed as he screwed working Americans, just like Obama did wit.h the ACA. McCain would have done the same kind of crap Obama did in Libya, and other places in the ME.

Trump has been the first main stream presidential candidate worth a vote since Reagan. Voters have continually had a chance to change things like Trump is doing, but failed to vote that way. John Anderson? Ross Perot? Pat Buchanan? Ron Paul? Ron Paul?