PDA

View Full Version : I think Jake will make many women happy one day

illmac77
10-09-2009, 6:13pm
http://www.geocities.com/cizekma/images/illmac77/jake.JPG

Cobra4B
10-09-2009, 8:01pm
You've got a mini Gene Simmons on your hands... but it's kind of wierd to look at a little kid and think about the subject matter you're insinuating.... you perv.

illmac77
10-09-2009, 8:07pm
You've got a mini Gene Simmons on your hands... but it's kind of wierd to look at a little kid and think about the subject matter you're insinuating.... you perv.

your right but... but i was thinking in my frame of mind when i seen the pic of his tongue... believe me he's not going to be just moving from women to women... not in this era anymore...

Y2Kvert4me
10-09-2009, 8:17pm
I only clicked on this thread because I knew it would be work safe (and I'm not at work :D ).

Your boy is growing up fast there Mike, enjoy these years while you can, time flies, and he'll be grown up soon enough. :yesnod:

:cheers:

Stangkiller
10-09-2009, 8:26pm
I only clicked on this thread because I knew it would be work safe (and I'm not at work :D ).

Your boy is growing up fast there Mike, enjoy these years while you can, time flies, and he'll be grown up soon enough. :yesnod:

:cheers:

:iagree: Man he's growing fast!

03SlowZ06
10-09-2009, 8:46pm
That is awesome.

C5 BEARSFAN
10-09-2009, 10:09pm
wait till all the high school girls start coming around the house. You will want to be back in school

Vet4jdc
10-10-2009, 7:14am
wait till all the high school girls start coming around the house. You will want to be back in school

He's right!

Culookin
10-13-2009, 8:39am
Haha, the nice this for you is once he gets older (like HS), he'll be bringing lots of young ones over for you to admire (But not touch, unless your Bob Saget). :banana:

Sea Six
06-29-2014, 3:55pm
very cool indeed

CertInsaneC5
06-29-2014, 4:06pm
:skia:

Sea Six
06-29-2014, 4:09pm
:p

Jeff '79
06-29-2014, 4:10pm
:p

If that's you , I'm sure that you'll make a lot of men happy.:D

Sea Six
06-29-2014, 4:23pm
If that's you , I'm sure that you'll make a lot of men happy.:D

Oh, you're having gay fantasies about me again? You must really have a crush on me. Bordering on an obsession, the number of months you've been doing this.

If it makes you happy then please continue. I'm not judging you. It's who you are, at your core level.

And nobody make fun of Jeff for having homosexual thoughts about me. It's Normal for him. He's decided he wants this... let him do it till his heart's content.

Jeff, go right ahead.

Jeff '79
06-29-2014, 4:28pm
Oh, you're having gay fantasies about me again? You must really have a crush on me. Bordering on an obsession, the number of months you've been doing this.

If it makes you happy then please continue. I'm not judging you. It's who you are, at your core level.

And nobody make fun of Jeff for having homosexual thoughts about me. It's Normal for him. He's decided he wants this... let him do it till his heart's content.

Jeff, go right ahead.

Oh, good come back. :spdchk:

Sea Six
06-29-2014, 4:40pm
Hey, hey, there, Nancy Boy.

Don't feel bad. Ain't no shame in what you're feeling.

You can't help it, is all. Apparently, these urges just build up inside you until you can't hold back. Go ahead, is all I'm saying. I'm confident in my own heterosexuality. Your gay musings are no threat to me.

Go right ahead.