PDA

View Full Version : Hampton Roads peninsula fuel line adapter

thegreenman
11-23-2009, 9:47pm
I am looking for a fuel line adapter to connect my fuel pressure sensor for my gauge and haven't been able to find anyone on the peninsula that carries the parts needed yet. I checked the autozone/advanced auto and a few other places but have had no luck. I think I need a male 12AN to female 10AN reducer but want to check before buying.

TIA

PortDawg
11-24-2009, 9:09am
There is a guy on 198 in Gloucester that sells that stuff, or at least he did....

thegreenman
11-24-2009, 4:18pm
Any idea what the name of the business is? I don't make it up to Gloucester very often.

PortDawg
11-25-2009, 10:43am
I'll see if he's still there on Friday. I can't remember the name of the business.

Wife has my day planned today or I'd go today. Tomorrow is out of the question...so....

thegreenman
11-25-2009, 2:18pm
I am in no hurry, don't go out of your way. I am going to put the plug back in tonight so I can get back on the road this weekend.

thegreenman
11-25-2009, 6:51pm
After searching online for a couple of days, I found the adapter I need at egauges.com. My order should be in next week sometime. If you find out the company name Friday, I probably will cruise up Sat to check them out.

I need to come up your way to look at trailers also.

PortDawg
11-27-2009, 6:34pm
Well, I spent my day to day fixng the water here at the house. Great fun...

Next time I'm buying a new home. 130 y/o houses take a lot of work...

thegreenman
11-27-2009, 8:01pm
I know what you are dealing with, my mother’s house is well over 150 y/o and I am working on it every time I visit her. A house that old is build far better that these houses they make today.

I decided to delay my return to the road by another day or so. Part of my kit requires messing with the plumbing for the CAI and it made the CAI pull off from the radiator shroud so I just finished pulling it out so I can rivet it back together. If all goes well, I will be running tomorrow.

thegreenman
11-28-2009, 8:20pm
I am running and back on the road, finally. Hope to change the plugs and find a place to poke a hole in the pass side firewall, then I can wire up my kit.

Monday looks like rain so I will have to cut the grass tomorrow, might not get much done tomorrow.