PDA

View Full Version : Put the flatbed on speed dial.

Munch
03-24-2011, 8:49pm
I ordered HP Tuners today.:willy:

I have no plans for doing any actual tuning (very happy with the job Ed did) but I want to be able to make tweaks for my nitrous set up plus it kind of bugs me not knowing much about my present tune. I figure with this I can see where my timing is at, torque management, shift settings, etc.. Get to know the car a little more intimately I guess.

For those of you who have been looking for someone to brick your car, give me a call and I'll give you a sweet deal. :yesnod:

Y2Kvert4me
03-27-2011, 1:11pm
:cool1:

While you might find it a little complicated at first, and may not have an immediate NEED for it, you'll eventually value it as one of the best tools you have at your disposal.

:cheers:

WKMCD
03-28-2011, 3:11pm
I have EFI live to play with but it really comes in handy being able to send Ed a log file and reinstalling a tune he sends back. Also handy when emmissions time comes up here. Last time, the inspector looked at the car and asked "any codes"?.

I told him "None that you'll ever see" :D

Munch
04-05-2011, 4:32pm
Well I just downloaded my tune to the laptop and logged my first run. Pretty sweet stuff even though I don't know much of what I'm looking at. Just clicking around I found a bunch of cool stuff so now I'm off to read everything I can get my hands on for the rest of the night!

Mirroredshades
05-04-2011, 12:41am
Sounds like fun.

:thumbs: