The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   What a B HOLE (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76607)

Crowvet 01-26-2015 10:58pm

What a B HOLE

Billy Bob Thorton gets a chance to promote his band and new album, and this is how he treats the interviewer? What a ego:wtf:

Aerovette 01-26-2015 11:13pm

What an ego? How about what an asshole?

I barely had any respect for him at all and I just watched it disappear.

I would have asked the other two guys if the wanted to stay or if they wanted to leave with Billy who is about to be invited to leave.

If his album came with a gold brick I still have to think about the purchase. Without the gold brick, no chance in hell.

Fastguy 01-26-2015 11:15pm

I think its more mental illness than ego.

American Made 01-26-2015 11:20pm

That radio host should have started playing this in the background. :lol:

LATB 01-26-2015 11:20pm

It's an act.

Cool. Removed. Distant. Musician who's art the masses really will never understand.

Plus, he apparently doesn't like Canadians.

Kerrmudgeon 01-27-2015 1:02am

Apparently he hates Canada. He even shits on our no smoking in public places laws. Guess that put him off at 6am in the morning and he never recovered. I respect his acting ability, but other than that you guys are welcomed to keep the asshole. :nutkick:

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 01-27-2015 3:24am

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1306484)
If his album came with a gold brick I still have to think about the purchase. Without the gold brick, no chance in hell.

Well put!

Genius or dickweed, he agreed to the interview and the interviewer is trying
to present the interview with some form of amiability. BBT does a disservice
not only to himself but to his band mates as well.
I hope he tanks his career. Total dickweed....

69camfrk 01-27-2015 6:40am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fastguy (Post 1306486)
I think its more mental illness than ego.

Man, it makes you wonder doesn't it? That dude is flakier than a homeade biscuit, plus just a genuine grade A asshole...

Sea Six 01-27-2015 7:40am

What a complete doofus!

Screw his musical career, says I.

CertInsaneC5 01-27-2015 8:04am

That guys brain is seriously cooked. I could only make it through about half of the interview. He is looking around like he has no clue where he is at or what he is there for. The others are covering up for him obviously. His mind is gone.

LATB 01-27-2015 8:11am

I have to disagree w y'all who believe his brain is cooked. As posted, I think it's an act. These hollyweird people know exactly what they are doing. It's all fake. Like Madonna and her fake euro accent.

It's all bull chit. And I don't support them. Sadly, way too many Americans do. And THATS who's brain dead.

CertInsaneC5 01-27-2015 8:27am

Quote:

Originally Posted by LATB (Post 1306566)
I have to disagree w y'all who believe his brain is cooked. As posted, I think it's an act. These hollyweird people know exactly what they are doing. It's all fake. Like Madonna and her fake euro accent.

It's all bull chit. And I don't support them. Sadly, way too many Americans do. And THATS who's brain dead.

As he rambles on about some plastic model contest when he was a child? GMAFB. I watched the rest of it. As painful as it was. The camera would look over at his band members. You could plainly see they were embarrassed. The no dragging the drums around was BS as well. He looses it several times while rambling on.

Fastguy 01-27-2015 8:40am

I just read Warren Zevon's biography. It sounds like he had some serious undiagnosed mental issues. One of the kindred souls he became friends with was Billy Bob, as they both had severe OCD and were held captive by their dependency on rituals. If one of bb's rituals is say, smoke the third cig from the back v while facing east, and he couldnt do it, it could screw him up for the day.

Milton Fox 01-27-2015 8:45am

You can easily see he is trying not to laugh or grin...

They do the mad/clueless thing all the time. :cheers:

Iron Chef 01-27-2015 9:34am

I spent enough time in the entertainment business to know that it's usually an act. It's like these grunge bands who come up to the stage to accept an award and act all disoriented as if they have no idea where they are or what they're doing. Gimme a break. You know exactly where you are and you should consider yourself lucky that everything else being recorded is so mediocre that you stand out.

Billy Bob Thornton is an average talent at best who's gotten a lot of traction from his bad boy image.

Aerovette 01-27-2015 9:40am

The interview was done in 2009 before his music career skyrocketed and before he was filling stadiums like he is now...oh wait. :rofl:

I was looking for my sympathy and it turns out I am all out.

"there were subjects we were not to discuss" GMAB...you should thank God everyday that someone even WANTS to talk to you. There are THOUSANDS of talented people out there that would give anything to be in his shoes and show appreciation for it. His first love isn't music, his first love is himself.

86RAG 01-27-2015 9:57am

Wow, never realized what a dickhead he is :yesnod:

Kerrmudgeon 01-27-2015 10:06am

I hate him because he got to sleep with Angelina Jolie. :toetap:

*before her surgery :boobies:

Aerovette 01-27-2015 10:09am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 1306651)
I hate him because he got to sleep with Angelina Jolie. :toetap:

*before her surgery :boobies:

You probably could too... as long as you are married to someone else. That is her MO. :D

Kerrmudgeon 01-27-2015 10:19am

Funny thing is that the interviewer is Jian Ghomeshi and of Indian decent (Thornton's probably a pointy hat wearing racist), and he's up to his neck in a sex scandal!:hump:

http://www.trbimg.com/img-547625f3/t...26/500/500x281

Sort of the same thing the Cos is going through only he liked rough sex, and used to choke and slap his prey! He's currently under house arrest in his mother's house in Toronto.
So I watched that video with little sympathy for him. :slap: